The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horseydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Hi guys, first of all, i do not visit MLs or FLs often. Probably only once every few months to half a year.

But back in November, backside itchy so decided to find one on the usual websites. Saw a few whom i found pretty and texted them.

Not sure to blame it on fate or not, out of the 4-5 i texted, only 1 confirmed with me, and yes, she is the one.

Im in my early 30s while shes in her late 20s. The first time i met her i was really surprised to find that she is actually really good looking and had just arrived in singapore for the first time. Found out after that she replied me was because she still did not know of the system to vet phone numbers yet lol. If she had known, she probably would not had replied to me hahaha.

So the deed is done and i left. Just after leaving, i received a text from her to ask me to add her on wechat. Didnt think much then and just added thinking would be easier to book her in future anyway. BUT! she started chatting with me, asking me if im already home and what not. So we chatted for a while before going to bed.

I just couldnt get her out of my head the next day and decided to book her again. And after this 2nd day, things just sort of really started. We chatted till late almost every night. Added me on her personal wechat, not the work one. Showed me old photos of herself and her family and wants to see mine too. Basically just got to know more about each other.

Up till that stage, it was pretty obvious to me that i actually feel for her, but still has doubt on her sincerity. But after much observation, she does not ask me for anything at all. Didn't ask for any money or to buy her anything. Instead, she asks me out for meals and movies and will even insist on paying sometimes. She does not even want to take my money even after i visit her at her place.

She does not give any indication that shes trying to make use of me for anything, but genuinely wants to settle down. I know her real name, her address in china and how her whole family looks lie down to their family dog. We also video call each other pretty often.

We quarreled once as I've probably showed some distrust in her. She scolded me telling me. yes, she would be lying if none of her customer her ever asked her out, but she had always rejected them. She only goes out with me, and even then, our first date was also her initiative (asked me out for movie out of the blue). She chided me for thinking that she has nothing better to do than to spend all this time talking with me whole day till late when she could be sleeping or talking to other guys.

She showed me to her mother when they were video calling and also snapped a photo of me while we were walking outside to tell her mother that she found her a son in law lol. The mother just advised her to find someone that treats her well is good enough, no need to be rich or handsome lol which im neither anyway.

So right now. The big problem. She really wants to marry me and settle down. BUT! Hahahaha shit, I am already married, bros. I know, it is damn arsehole to do something like this, but i honestly did not expect things to turn out this way with her. I've been holding out as long as possible as shes starting to get angry with me for not bringing her to meet my friends and family. Shes starting to doubt my intentions saying she knows shes not worthy as shes in these kind of line. Why would i want to be serious with her.

I honestly have no issue with her line of work as it is circumstantial. What I will have problem with is if she had made use of me for money and what not. I have always told her that if have no money and she will not lead a good life if she marries me. Her reply is that of course if she is married here she will also work to share the burden of both our families.

And err.. I guess she actually wants a baby with me too, lol have been doing it with her commando style ever since. I know many of you will think im foolish for doing so due to her line of work, but i dont know man, i really trust her to be clean. The first few times i visited her she was really proper on protection. It is only after we really got into each other for a while before all the commando action begins.

So, very sorry bout this WOT, but are any bros here in or had similar situation as I. What did you do? I know, I know.. I have but only that few choices to be honest, its either i fuck her over or my wife. I know. But it really is not an easy choice to make.

Appreciate any comments bros.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
toldo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Congrate bro. U found your true love. Marry her. Heck care on your wife.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
so in your best memory, how many times you fucked her unpaid?
About 5 times? Sup with that lol?
Old 07-03-2019, 05:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

End it before your life ends up in a real mess.

Remember the 3 simple rules.Click on the link in my signature and memorise them and repeat them daily as a mantra for your life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-03-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
All 5 raw and creampies or not?
lol bro, thats the part you are interested in from my story?

Anyway, yes, luckily her menstruation came. I was pretty worried. The last time was while her menstruation was on going, so i just did it again.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
End it before your life ends up in a real mess.

Remember the 3 simple rules.Click on the link in my signature and memorise them and repeat them daily as a mantra for your life.
Understand these are words to live by.

However, there just always this "if" at the back of the mind that is hard to shrug off. hahaha.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseydick View Post
Understand these are words to live by.

However, there just always this "if" at the back of the mind that is hard to shrug off. hahaha.
Have a great fling and then move on. There is no way you are going to get long term joy if you marry a working girl.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-03-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
So what exactly you love about her?
Well, I find her really pretty, totally my cup of tea.

Is that a good enough reason already? ha.

Theres actually no specific reason, just that she's actually very nice to me, knows how to take care of me and always knows what to say and do to make me happy.

Character wise, she is very stubborn, bad tempered but she will never be fake to me. Im actually a super patient person so her stubbornness and temper don't really bother me. A few times she got angry with me or we quarreled but all solved by how patient i was with her lol.

She always says that her temper is very bad and she knows it. She had been single and alone for a very long time and already used to it, but is lucky to have met someone that can tolerate her character.

Apart from all this, i just feel really happy when im with her and i can feel that she is the same way too.
Old 07-03-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Have a great fling and then move on. There is no way you are going to get long term joy if you marry a working girl.
Thanks bro. But i genuinely feel that she is not like that and we probably can be proper.

BUT! I too know that it's impossible for me to ditch my wife. This will never happen.

Just that the feel is bad, you know.

You will think about things like what if you did not get marries so early, what if you had met her earlier.

All the what ifs man..
Old 07-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can give examples what she got angry about? what you both quarrel about?
Mainly over her feeling like I’m trying to hide our relationship. Never brought her out to meet my friends and or family. Just basically feeling like I’m not serious with her and just toying around and will dump her when I’m done.

Ha..what can I say..
Old 07-03-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
So can you summarize how many months you both know each other? Estimate how many days together physically meet up? Have you go China visited her family yet?

Also is she now in China or Singapore?
From November till now loh. Not including when I go find her at her work place, we have went out dating for probably near 10 times?

She’s going back soon though as it’s her first time here and she can’t take it anymore.

Have not met her family physically lah lol, only thru video call. But she’s been asking when can I go find her after she goes back.

Bro, what are you getting at?
Old 07-03-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Other than your wife not so pretty pleasing in your eyes. What so bad about her? Why you marry her? Do you have kids?
Actually my Wife isn’t bad looking lol. Just that we have been together for so many years already, since our early 20s man.

You know how it is after so many years lol.

And nope, no kids. Whew..
Old 07-03-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by horseydick View Post
Actually my Wife isn’t bad looking lol. Just that we have been together for so many years already, since our early 20s man.

You know how it is after so many years lol.

And nope, no kids. Whew..
It won't work out. Don't waste time. U think u know abt her but u actually know nuts. Can u stand 10 guys sending WeChat messages with hugs n kisses to her. Do u know how many relationship she gone thru. Why is she here do u know. She may tell u she got debts to clear but it's all bullshit.
U r already married r u ready for divorce n pay for alimony. Wake up bro. Go find 5 more girls to learn abt handling ml or fl. There is no Cinderella ending. U r just getting urself into a deeper abyss by not being upfront with her abt ur status
Old 07-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Cross the bridge, put dynamite under it and blow it up !
If you don't, she will blow up with you.

These are China PRC women, they think 10 steps ahead of you already.

You play opening P-K4, they thinking of check and mate in two.

Enjoy.. wrap a $500 angpow when she leaves. 500 is nothing compared to the mess and shit you will be in..
Old 07-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
It won't work out. Don't waste time. U think u know abt her but u actually know nuts. Can u stand 10 guys sending WeChat messages with hugs n kisses to her. Do u know how many relationship she gone thru. Why is she here do u know. She may tell u she got debts to clear but it's all bullshit.
U r already married r u ready for divorce n pay for alimony. Wake up bro. Go find 5 more girls to learn abt handling ml or fl. There is no Cinderella ending. U r just getting urself into a deeper abyss by not being upfront with her abt ur status
Hahaha thanks bro. I understand all that. You sound like you have some experience. Appreciate if you can share.

I mean, I know of the risks and all, but so far there’s been no red alert that she’s lying or cheating on me or anything. To be honest I’ve got no money for her to cheat as well and I’ve already made that known to her. I’ve really no doubt to her truthfulness and I am actually the one doing the lying and cheating on both my wife and her. The guilt gets to me sometimes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1