The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: F buddied my christian virgin colleague (short story)

enjoyed reading your story, more updates please.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
This is damn steamy.. omg.. amazing. please continue.
Yes steamed until my little bro also wake up.
Old 14-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Quandoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more updates.
Old 14-01-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
BedGut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, more please
Old 14-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
absolutemayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice steamy story.
Hope to read more.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SergioLopaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always a pleasure reading a good story. Hoping to read more.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Dembele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going bro TS!
Old 15-01-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
I got worried and immediately sat down and turned her head to face me.. locked lips and rubbed her nipples again.. quickly move to finger her and lick her nipples at the same time before she decides to ask me to leave... but fuck... her cheebye gone dry again... so fast???

i tried to find her g spot and pressed around.... finally found one spot which made her moan louder than usual! finally pressed some cum out of her cheebye... i decide...

it's time..

i got up, laid her down on the sofa and spread her legs.. got in between her legs...

B: wait...

fuck!!! i was aiming my penis, about to push it in already! should I bother about her??

how?? how???

B started to get up already...

fuck... did I miss my chance???

she got off the sofa and stood up............ she turned away.......

GOSHHH!!

she started to take off the dress.... dropped in on the sofa, then started walking away...

B: come...

she said, but didn't look at me...

i followed her into a room. there were two single beds side by side.. that was her room! her sister got married last year and moved out... she stopped at her bed... seemed hesitant to turn around...

i realise...

i better...

turned her body around, lock lips with her... she didn't kiss back again.... i don't care... we both got on the bed... i kiss down her neck and licked her nipples, quickly kiss down south... spread her legs and licked her cheebye more... she opened her legs willingly.. she likes to be licked... licked for a few minutes.. then stopped. fingered her with one finger a bit.. not very wet... i can't just penetrate her like that..

got in between her legs...

spread her clitoris... used my penis head and rubbed on it slowly... then madly...

my cock precum lubricating it... initially she had no reaction when i rubbed it sideways.. i tried rubbing it up and down motion, she moaned! she moaned and moaned... looked down at her.. she turned her head away, eyes shut close... she gripped and tugged on her bedsheet... i rubbed faster and faster.... she finally opened her eyes to look at me... then shut them quickly...

fuck it!

i pushed my cock in...

she screamed! I moaned!!

it was FUCKING TIGHT!!!!!!

I could barely push half my cock in! i've always suspected she was a virgin, heard she had a bf but it felt made up.. like a defensive way not to sound weird... she's DEFINITELY A VIRGIN!!!

i started to fuck her slowly, half penis in and out... but good thing she was wet! i could feel her cheebye widening mm by mm as i fucked her slowly to spread and tear her cheebye apart. B kept her eyes shut tight while she turned her head side to side... occasionally opening up her eyes to look at me... i noticed that she looked at me at more frequencies when I fucked her deeper and harder... and faster...

B SCREAMED!!!!

I FINALLY GOT MOST OF MY COCK INSIDE HER!!! left maybe about 3cm not in... she looked back at me, mouth left agape, panting... her eyes.. looking at me.... so tender... so innocent.... so helpless... COMPLETELY AT MY MERCY!

she closed her eyes again.....

fucked her faster.... and faster..... more force.... her eyes opened... looking at me... her eyes squinted.... her mouth open so wide... her moaning was so tender... so sweet!!! gosh... her innocence..... i felt like cumming!!! i just kept ramming... B screamed!! she orgasmed..... she stopped moaning.... she was panting and catching her breath.... i don't care... i continued to ram...

OHHHHH..... AHHHHHH.....

i cummed inside her....

RAW!
Old 15-01-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

to the dude who zapped me and asked why christian girl?

because she was...

and if you read the story properly...

it was her who initiated most of it... i just gave her what she needed...
Old 15-01-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
to the dude who zapped me and asked why christian girl?

because she was...

and if you read the story properly...

it was her who initiated most of it... i just gave her what she needed...
Thought this is a zap free section? Oh well, we can't please everybody bro. Upped you in your previous story "Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss" already.

I enjoyed that story as well. Any more updates there?
Old 15-01-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: F buddied my christian virgin colleague (short story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Thought this is a zap free section? Oh well, we can't please everybody bro. Upped you in your previous story "Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss" already.

I enjoyed that story as well. Any more updates there?
Indeed. Won't lose points in this section.
Also, as bro evoralliart mentioned, can't please everyone. Most people here will appreciate a good, steamy story and your story is right up there. Please continue...
Old 16-01-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Uppz! Thanks for sharing 😄
Old 16-01-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 16-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

I’m not concerned about zaps I’m just explaining myself.

Don’t want anyone to feel upset.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1