The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: BKK University Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Tokyo Jogakuen

Doesn’t anyone like uni girls anymore?

Another pink salon opened this month on BJ alley – Sukhumvit Soi 33. It’s right on the main road just before Mitu.

They offer 2 basic courses: BJ and HJ. There are loads of options at an additional cost, of course.

Some girls may not allow touching below the waist or kissing. The options are also optional for the girls.

tokyo-jogakuen.com/
Very nice, up you for good stuff
Old 17-02-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Very nice, up you for good stuff
Khop khun khap!
Old 03-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

In the http://asok-massage.com/ladies/, beside the language (E & J) there are X, -, triange and circle. What does each of these men?

Old 04-05-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
antoniusbudi99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
In the http://asok-massage.com/ladies/, beside the language (E & J) there are X, -, triange and circle. What does each of these men?

Circle means OK English, OK Jap
Cross means NO English, NO Jap
Triangle means roughly can English, roughly can Jap
Old 08-05-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

readily accessible and available University girls are pointless. if there are so readily available and accessible, it make zero difference. the appeal of Kapoo joints to Thai are the university girls that are not normally available and accessible and only work sideline and part-time for a short period of time and their short stint there allow the Thai the opportunity to have a chance to cop a feel, to grope, to finger, to DATY and possibly establish a tie for taking things further in future. if they are easily accessible and available, they rather go direct to ArbNam.. total nonsense.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
readily accessible and available University girls are pointless. if there are so readily available and accessible, it make zero difference. the appeal of Kapoo joints to Thai are the university girls that are not normally available and accessible and only work sideline and part-time for a short period of time and their short stint there allow the Thai the opportunity to have a chance to cop a feel, to grope, to finger, to DATY and possibly establish a tie for taking things further in future. if they are easily accessible and available, they rather go direct to ArbNam.. total nonsense.
I remembered there used to be a Thai FL site called fanfinfin dot com.

Among the FLs who posted there, sometimes you will chance upon university students.

Looks like the site is now down and have not seen any alternate sites.

The challenge for such sites is they are in Thai, and you need to understand Thai or at least conversational Thai in order to have some success.
Old 09-05-2020, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
I remembered there used to be a Thai FL site called fanfinfin dot com.

Among the FLs who posted there, sometimes you will chance upon university students.

Looks like the site is now down and have not seen any alternate sites.

The challenge for such sites is they are in Thai, and you need to understand Thai or at least conversational Thai in order to have some success.
there are such sites on and off but most of them have gone to mobile platforms such as LINE and WeChat now.
Old 09-05-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
there are such sites on and off but most of them have gone to mobile platforms such as LINE and WeChat now.
Thanks for the info.

The WeChat method has been around for quite a while for searching.

Main issue if you need to be in the area to look for people around you.

Have not tried using LINE, but I think you need to know the channels within LINE.

I think Fanfinfin has been resurfaced as finfin dot vip.

The key features looks similar to fanfinfin.

With CB still in place, no chance to try how good this site is.
Old 16-05-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the info.

Have not tried using LINE, but I think you need to know the channels within LINE.

wow great info bro
thanks
Old 16-05-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wow great info bro
thanks
Hope you will find gems within it.

Since travel is still banned, can spend my time to do some research on the site.

And prepare for the next trip when travel reopens.

Old 16-05-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hope you will find gems within it.

Since travel is still banned, can spend my time to do some research on the site.

And prepare for the next trip when travel reopens.

Wah solid share bro. Girls here look good and cheaper than tourist rate. Just wonder if any can speak Eng
Old 23-05-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zid1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing this post 👌❤️❤️ Love Thai girls
Old 26-05-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the info.

Great share bro nice !
Old 27-05-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Great share bro nice !
Well, if you are stationed in Bangkok, perhaps can give it a try.

And see if it works and can some gems in there.

Please do share your FR if you do come across good bonks and gems.

Enjoy and have fun!

Cheers!

Old 27-05-2020, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Wah solid share bro. Girls here look good and cheaper than tourist rate. Just wonder if any can speak Eng
Probably it will be a 1 out of 10 chances that you can find one who can speak some conversational English?

The site looks to be focused on mainly for Thais.

I guess it is through word of mouth and other farang sites that talks about the site, which managed to surf in to take a look.

Hope you have luck on the site and have some good finds.

Do share your FRs if you do.

Cheers!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1