The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I inched myself towards the bathroom door. From the little opening I could see Wanda showering. Right in front of me was this sweet, young 25-year-old showering. With her back facing me and water from the shower splashing on her face, I doubt she would notice me spying on her.

=== TEXT REMOVED ===
=== PICTURE REMOVED ===

If Wanda were to turn around right now, she would have caught me staring at her young, naked body.

Call me a coward. But I took off. She has already suffered so much; being raped on her wedding night. I just couldn’t bring myself to add to her list of “tragedies”.
There are always two sides to a coin. While all guys are horny, it does not mean all guys are 'bastard'. There are 'gentleman' too and this act to me is a gentlemanly act. I must say you should not promise a girl any commitment (like long term taking care of her) unless you can fulfilled it. Big head must take charge though it is hard practically. Hard but not impossible.

Excellent "story" and its sequences. Either you are a script writer or …….. Anyway please carry on the "story". I have already set up a tent liao

I will UP you but have to do it after I UP the other bro whom I otang first. Put you into my UP queue.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:

Last edited by TheBanzai; 24-10-2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old 23-10-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great update TS
Old 23-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No sooner did I feel my cock start to pulse, with cum building up, ready to explode; she must have felt it also as she quickened her pace into a frenzy. As I released the floodgates, I thought I heard her say, "give it all to me. I want your seeds deep inside of me!"

She collapsed onto my chest. It was the first time that I noticed, despite being in an air-conditioned room, we were both drenched in our sweat. Not bothering to wash up, she gave me a peck on the cheek and reminded me of my promises to her and then she drifted to sleep.
By the time I woke up, it was already dark. I ‘found’ Wanda sleeping on top of me; like a baby koala, she clung on to me, sleeping soundly. I kissed her on her forehead and she stirred. She looked up, smiling. She rubbed my chest playfully and giggled.

”Did you have a good sleep, sayang?” I enquired. She nodded shyly and then nestled her head in my hairy chest. She craned her neck to look at me one more time before burying her face in my chest. Such actions warmed my heart and as I basked in this fuzzy feeling of happiness, I suddenly forgot my earlier lust; didn’t I swear to turn this outing into a Fuck Fest? To have a sex marathon?

No, love was more than sex.

Wait a minute, did I say ‘love’? Did I just break the cardinal rule of not eating where you shit?

Casting logic aside, I went back to the ‘moment’; isn’t this what life is all about? To be able to love and feel love? I told Wanda that it was getting late and we should be getting home. She nodded and got off me and proceeded to the bathroom. So much for that GFE that I was talking about?

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Wanda, clad only in a purple sarong, standing at the entrance of the bathroom. She pouted. Seems she was waiting for me to join her in the bath. I quickly rolled off the bed and scurried to the bathroom. The day just seems to get better!

Last edited by SerflySGR; 24-10-2018 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Grammatical & spelling errors
Old 23-10-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So nice feeling, TS enjoy like honeymoon. More updates please.
Old 23-10-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From the corner of my eye, I noticed Wanda, clad only in a purple sarong, standing at the entrance of the bathroom. She pouted. Seems she was waiting for me to join her in the bath. I quickly rolled off the bed and scurried to the bathroom. The day just seems to get better!
I’ve always wanted to bathe with the opposite sex. Something about soaping them and having them soap you excites me. When I was dating my current wife, she told me that it was improper for a man to see a woman naked unless they were married. So, after we got married, I had always tried and failed to bathe with her. Why? Because she always felt that she didn’t look good naked; too much fats here and there. Furthermore, baths should be quick affairs and we shouldn’t linger inside them for too long.

Now that the opportunity presents itself, I naturally jumped at it. The hotel provided a rain shower so we took this chance to try it out. An advice to the uninitiated: please do not stand under the rain shower and turn it on for you will be in for a ‘freezing surprise’! That was what happened to us! Even though we turned the mixer towards the ‘warmer’ end, when we turned on the mixer/tap, the residual water inside pipes leading to the rain shower gushed out. It was freezing cold!

Wanda let out a little yelp and practically jumped onto me. Faring no better, I let out a shout. This little episode made her giggle. I hugged my little Wanda and just as our skins got used to the temperature, the water suddenly became scalding hot. Unable to take the heat, we both jumped out of the shower. It took a bit of fiddling before we got the temperature right and we both proceeded back under ‘the rain’.

I took the bottles of body wash from the vanity top and began to lather Wanda, paying careful attention to her erogenous zones. It was a bit stupid for as soon as I applied soap, the water washed it away. Clearly, I did not think out my strategy too well. I turned off the shower and went back to my duties. Just like those ‘snow car wash’, I covered every single inch of Wanda’s cute little body with body wash and its fragrance filled the whole bathroom. I wonder if any of you had the experience of ‘washing a smaller, younger woman’? The feeling is nothing short of erotic!

Satisfied with my handiwork, I reached forward to turn on the tap but she stopped me.

“Your turn,” she said and then she took over the soaping duties. She poured some body wash onto her hand and replaced the bottle to its receptacle. After ‘mixing’ the soap with both hands, she started applying soap on my chest. Joking, she told me she should have used shampoo on me as my chest was quite hairy. Then she got me to raise my arms so that she could work on my triceps and arm pits. As I raised my arms, I noticed another part of my anatomy slowly raise itself, automatically.

“Abang jahat!” she squealed as she lather my belly, squatting down in the process. I looked down expectantly but Wanda gave it a miss. She soaped both my thighs, all the way to my feet but she purposely avoided my erect member.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 23-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates, having a great time here. Camping here for more please.
Old 23-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
“Abang jahat!” she squealed as she lather my belly, squatting down in the process. I looked down expectantly but Wanda gave it a miss. She soaped both my thighs, all the way to my feet but she purposely avoided my erect member.
Then, while holding onto my thighs as support, I suddenly felt Wanda’s tongue on my balls, leading up my shaft to the tip of my penis. Seeing that she had caught my attention, she looked me in the eyes lustfully before she took the length of my cock into her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down the length of my cock, I could hear slurping sounds escape from her mouth.

I began to breathe heavily, rhythmically rocking my hips in tandem with her movements. Involuntarily, my hands found themselves on her cheeks as I ‘guided’ her head up and down my shaft. Although I had climaxed a few times that day, I could still feel the stimulation and this made me feel young again! I never knew that I could feel this way after all these years. Now I know why some of my older friends say that fucking a younger girl makes you feel younger; makes you feel so much alive!

Wanda released my cock from her mouth and began to soap every single inch of my erect penis, paying careful attention to the tip, sending waves of sensations down my spine. As she increased the tempo of her rubs on my dick head, I felt the euphoria that I have been reacquainted recently and I started to tremble. I felt my knees start to buckle and I held on to the wall as I erupted into her expectant mouth.

For the first time in a very long time, I could feel my balls ache as I emptied my remaining semen onto Wanda. When my ejaculation subsided, she gave my deflating, hardworking cock a peck, as if to acknowledge that he had done a decent job for a man close to his fifties.

I shuddered as she washed me down for the tip of my penis was still sore after the last ejaculation. Seeing this, she seemed to take more care not to spray water directly at it. I was touched by her thoughtfulness; who wouldn’t?

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 24-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS!
Old 24-10-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Such nice to read, more please.
Old 25-10-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
For the first time in a very long time, I could feel my balls ache as I emptied my remaining semen onto Wanda. When my ejaculation subsided, she gave my deflating, hardworking cock a peck, as if to acknowledge that he had done a decent job for a man close to his fifties.

I shuddered as she washed me down for the tip of my penis was still sore after the last ejaculation. Seeing this, she seemed to take more care not to spray water directly at it. I was touched by her thoughtfulness; who wouldn’t?
By the time we checked out of the hotel, it was pretty late. Even though we were famished, we decided against going for a ‘proper meal’. Wanda was very understanding; she assured me that she would have rather spent more time with me than to just go out eating. So, I got Wanda to pack some Roti Prata while I waited in the car. Next, we headed to the nearest supermarket to stock up on some groceries – all these, just to cover our tracks. Afterall, it was made known that I brought Wanda out to ‘run some errands’.

While in the supermarket, we behaved like newly-weds out grocery shopping. Wanda would pick different items and show them to me to get my approval before placing the item into the shopping trolley. My wife, on the other hand, never did this. She used to be a career nurse and everything to her was either too unhealthy or had too much preservatives. Whichever the case, she was the expert and she needed no counsel from me. When I was with my wife, my job was to just foot the bill and drive her home. What a refreshing change, for once.

During the drive home, I became bolder and placed my hand on Wanda’s lap, stroking it as I cruised down the highway. At ‘safer’ intervals, Wanda would lay her head on my shoulder while I drive. Sometimes, she would steal a few pecks on my cheek. Not wanting to start something that I could not finish, I restricted my free hand to spots which would not unleash the ‘horniess’ in her. But all good things must come to an end and the drive home ended too soon and before we both knew it, we arrived at our multi-storey car park.

When we got home, my son was watching television. My wife, on the other hand, had retired for the night. I was relieved as I didn’t know how to explain our many hours of absence to her. The three of us shared the Roti Prata (with fish curry; it has to be fish curry!) and turned in for the night. While I lay alone in my bed, I began to recall the events that took place in the day. How I wish I didn’t have to report back to work the next day!

Old 25-10-2018, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

have a nice rest but don't forget to update, thanks enjoy your story writing..
Old 25-10-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Yes rest well and write more juicy stuff.
Old 25-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Brassil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support TS!
Old 26-10-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Shiok shiok story, please write more.
Old 29-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1