The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
- Place: Quinn KTV
- Date: 10 APR 2019, Midnight-3am
- Solo trip (with one friend dropped by later)
- Room: Small size good for the party of 2-3.
- Dmg: 1 Tower $118. Mommy tip: $50. Waiter tip: $20 x 2. Girl's tip: $50 x 2
- Extra: $300 ST Ta Pao
- Mummy 8/10. Try to keep control of the girl playing phone, give update on why girls take a long time, handle negotiation with girls for ta pao.
- Girls: 7/10. Not at the same level as SC, ACE or Level 9. But the aces are quite nice although I only saw maybe 2-3 in that classification.
- Butterfly/Girl population: Somewhat high. Mommy said half the girls got knocked out. Less girls mean higher rate of butterfly although not extreme as mommy try to keep the rotation going.
- Playability: medium to high depend on girls.

Full Report:
I think the biggest lesson learned from my experience at Quinn is that we do have a certain degree of power/leverage. Let me explain further. I exchanged messages with mommy at Quinn prior to booking. I let her clearly know that I read about Quinn through the online forum (I don't tell them which). I said that I have certain expectations and I will write a report about my experience good, average or bad.

When I got to Quinn I repeated the message. I could tell that some of them got it and understood possible implications. I had the head waiter come over to intorduce himself and the other waiter serving my room. Asked me my preference and gave me recommendations (he said we had similar taste so his recommendation was fairly accurate). Told me which one has what level of playability.

Mommy also intros herself along with her backup. Also gave me insight about playability. Just like many other KTV, the stars of the place has a medium rate of playability while the medium to lower tier ones has a high rate of playability.

Medium means can touch and play with bare breasts, will mount if asked to, Frenchable. High rate includes all the things in medium plus reached in to play with you lil brother, lick your nipples, lick her nipples, and even some teasing of your lil bro with her mouth and tongue.

Some girls still play with their phones although mommy will tell them to stop when they looked through the window. I had two girls sit with me. One tier 2 look but a fantastic body and high playability. One tier 1 (one of the stars of the place). This one medium playability, relatively new, but nicely kissable.

I decided to ta pao the tier 1. Spoke to mommy. Mommy said tier 1had coca-cola (Viet's way of saying period). Don't want to waste money on tier 2 one. Remembered the other other tier 1 introduced to me earlier (recommended by head waiter). Asked mommy about her. Mommy came back and said possible. I told mommy I prefer to talk to the girl a bit first to see if there's chemistry. Mommy said she can ask girl to come and sit with me for 15-20 minutes. If no chemistry, no charge.

Found out we had very good chemistry. She said she was surprised I chose her again because rejected her twice at line-up. Told her I had already chosen two girls so cannot support one more. Toward closing time, paid the bill. Also paid the house $300 for ta-pao.

Went to have some late night supper first. Then went back to hotel. Told the girl I need some time to digest. So we watched some YouTube shows on the bed first. Played around with her very nice ass and body while watching. Mood set so off to shower and the rest.

Again, I think we don't communicate to these KTV enough in term of how we came to know about them...and as importantly that we can write about our experience. While some of them do not understand the implication, there'll be at least one or two that's smart enough to know what it means and 'educate' their peers. This is probably our last vestige of power/leverage. I know this to be true because the head waiter asked me periodically how I feel about the service and he hope that I'll write a favorable report.

Hope you guys find it helpful. Cheers!
agree with what you say, let them know our expectations first then they cam arrange for us. our group of kakis usually book my rooms thru a pps in quinn and he is also quite flexible in our room timings and beer pricing. usually we spend ard 5 hrs in the ktv instead of the usual 4 and we normally top up a tower for it as well to support him.
control wise is quite good as he says he only let his girls have a max of 5 rooms else the butterfly is going to be damn long. so if 5 rooms per butterfly is also like 40mins if considering 10mins in each room.
playability will depend on chemistry with the girl and changing or rejecting will cost nothing (for the 1st rd of cos)
all in all, success of a nice ktv will depend on the mms or pps mgmt skills

my 2 cents
Old 13-04-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
Went zara 2 night in a row. 1st night was ok. More girls and had fun. But second night was so bad. Girls butterfly and sat in room for less than 5mins and went out again with all the same reason.
Go take money. Other new room la.
Once go. U can hardly see them back.
Go small ktv will be better.
been out of touch with KTV scene for quite a while. is Zara the one at textile centre lev 8?

passed by there last week and saw many attractive PRC gals coming in and out of the lifts. quite tempted to try
Old 13-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

bros... any PRC joints to recommend?

I saw many pretty PRCs at textile ctr recently.. got me tempted again
Old 13-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Who wanna go today?
Old 13-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

Need some info on Club Paradise @ Golden mile, such as how is the playability like? Quality of girls, etc...

If information is sensitive, please PM.

TIA!
Old 14-04-2019, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
been out of touch with KTV scene for quite a while. is Zara the one at textile centre lev 8?

passed by there last week and saw many attractive PRC gals coming in and out of the lifts. quite tempted to try
Might not be from zara. As level 4 also got one prc hfj.
Zara dont go. Too many customer too little girl. Room cramp not comfortable and too bright cannot turn off feature lights & spot light.
Management too greedy want more room, mummy more than girls. Girls not organized. Can have more than 5 rooms of customer & mummy bring them in 1 by 1 without checking how many customer they got.
NH sg/msia/prc girl $100 tip. Viet $50
While i went leo and saw the same sg/msia girl there only tip $50
Beer pricing also the most ex so far compare to other ktv
Old 14-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Madprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows timing for nbox Sunday session?
Old 14-04-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
hthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madprince View Post
Anyone knows timing for nbox Sunday session?
Madprinc bro, pm u
Old 14-04-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Zara dont go. Too many customer too little girl. Room cramp not comfortable and too bright cannot turn off feature lights & spot light.
Management too greedy want more room, mummy more than girls. Girls not organized. Can have more than 5 rooms of customer & mummy bring them in 1 by 1 without checking how many customer they got.
thanks for the heads up! saw many bad reviews for Zara too. will prob skip the place then

interesting thing I noticed on level 8 is the club back entrance is on the same corridor as a church. it's quite amusing cos u will get to see many syt xmm from the church together with many of the KTV gals at the same corridor

best of both world
Old 14-04-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

where is Leo ktv? keen to go for sg/m'sia gals

any bros here keen to join
Old 14-04-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Recently the new KTV open , like New K2 and Zara , spolit the market .

They open but did not contribute much to the pool of girls available .
They just poach mummies and girls from other ktvs , creating a shortage of girls only.

Now the girls know they in heavy demand , dare to run long and earn quick money only .

Zara also KNS , up the tip for sg , china and malaysian , to attract those girls to work at their place .

Guys can go Leo , supreme or palace 9 instead
Old 14-04-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
where is Leo ktv? keen to go for sg/m'sia gals

any bros here keen to join
Orchard tanglin shopping centre. Basement.
Entrance is at the front of the main road.

Ya zara outside is church. I dont see xmm as i just walk in from hh to nh until close. I went 2 days in a row. Terrible service horrorible room space & decor. Most importantly mummy more than girls. And girls have no limit on customers. Can have 7 table & your waiting time average is 45mins and they come in 5mins and tell u go bill/new room/mummy call then come back take tip. If Booking the girl is $250 then the max for girls should be 5 table only.
With 50 rooms. If each room only 1 customer, The girls 30/40/50 also not enff.
U see mummy face more than girls.
Leading to failure.
Old 14-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermForBrains View Post

They just poach mummies and girls from other ktvs , creating a shortage of girls only.

Now the girls know they in heavy demand , dare to run long and earn quick money only .

Zara also KNS , up the tip for sg , china and malaysian , to attract those girls to work at their place .

They up the tip we sg man also wont want pay $100. So thats why viet girls demand higher as $50 tip only & wild compare to local/msia/prc but zara never limit the table for each girl so in the end the customer dulan waiting.
That why im here to talk about it.
No girl. Open lesser room. Give customer bigger room. Mummy so many for what?
Still have assistant so need to tip 2 mummy for 1 room. KNN Throw them back to Egypt la!
Old 14-04-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
kaki2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermForBrains View Post

Which one?
Old 14-04-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Allwinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Hi

Did any brother please share mummy contacts ? Many thanks