The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L12h17

I see. Thanks bro for the info. Will go try and post some FR here. The new girls here look good. I hope i dont get blacklisted for butterflying.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
I see. Thanks bro for the info. Will go try and post some FR here. The new girls here look good. I hope i dont get blacklisted for butterflying.
I think OKT prefer customer butterfly so that more income
Only 1 angpai not really very helpful
Old 24-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Lol i not referring to OKT blacklist me. OKT blacklist me i dun give a fuck. Im more concern that WL blacklist me, i do know thai girls especially, mind their 'regulars' find other WL.
Old 25-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

this house does have alot of girls

went to see afew times and 1 or 2 caught my eye.....but have not tried any so far
Old 25-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Ya indeed bro comm. I remember 1838 also got alot. Got alot of grounds to cover haha.
Old 26-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Maniakol69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L12H17 - G99

WL name is Tom, face 6/10, 5'2" or 5'3" in height, fair skin, nice boob with a bit pink nipples (not dark ones), love to suck. Works as WL from her hometown BKK. Just 2 months here. Friendly and can kiss/explore her body but no kissing/french. Catbath sop. FJ good as she do muscle control. After bonk she said I like boom boom that is why she is here in Sillypore lol. RTF maybe but will try other fish in this house. Bros can try and check her out.
Old 26-08-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Undsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I don't think they mind..my favt one keep telling me try new girls..lol
Old 29-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undsta View Post
I don't think they mind..my favt one keep telling me try new girls..lol
Ya lor. Just fcuk and forget. Don't think too much.
Old 30-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Went there just now, went with G11

Name:May, 28 y/o, from Issan
Looks: Mature looking kind of pretty. Shoulder length hair with bob hair style.

Body: Normal build, no obvious tummy but not skinny either. Her boobs look nice, C with perky nipples, but sadly, it was enhanced. Felt natural at first touch, but felt hardness along the way.

Shower: SOP, nothing special

Foreplay/Catbath: Quite non existent, only lick 1 side nipple lol, maybe still new.

CBJ: Can see she put effort, but suction was quite weak. Though not CIM inducing standard, but was pretty stimulating and enjoyable.

FJ: I guess as she is new, nothing to shout about. Cowgirl she rode abit hard to be enjoyable. Changed to missionary to enjoy her C boobs, finished off that way.

Post FJ: Again, straight to the shower after condom off, managed to chit chat abit in the shower.

Attitude: Overall pleasant attitude and friendly, but service wise not very there yet. I would reserve further comments on her, as she only started work for 9 days. Probably won't RTF until she gain some experience.

Last edited by razorwind; 30-08-2016 at 10:50 PM.
Old 15-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Wah this thread like quiet, seem like i'm the only one posting, cannot be right bros, must be find treasure keep quiet

Anyways, went to RTF G10 after seeing her otw out after my session with G11 that time. Maybe she feel got competition, can feel her GFE upgrade, got more pattern, the subsequent sessions was quite good. If she remain consistent, she will be on my weekly to-do list, until she start to get sian of me and lose steam, or vice versa. Worth it for $50
Old 16-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Undsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wah this thread like quiet, seem like i'm the only one posting, cannot be right bros, must be find treasure keep quiet

Anyways, went to RTF G10 after seeing her otw out after my session with G11 that time. Maybe she feel got competition, can feel her GFE upgrade, got more pattern, the subsequent sessions was quite good. If she remain consistent, she will be on my weekly to-do list, until she start to get sian of me and lose steam, or vice versa. Worth it for $50
Im with you bro. .its my favt house now a days..
Old 17-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:

this house does have alot of girls, but i dun like the dim lights in the preview area, i prefer bright lights then i can see clearly what i choosing
Old 17-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
hashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
this house does have alot of girls, but i dun like the dim lights in the preview area, i prefer bright lights then i can see clearly what i choosing
What houses have bright lights in preview area and also rooms?
Old 17-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster (P)

Er most houses have bright lights....or bright enough lights...
Old 17-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Sometimes depend on luck.
After you chose based on looks and cleavage. ...when the girl stands up and you realised its too late. Worse still, if she further disappoints when she undress....

Thats why OKT insist the girls sit down when we choose WL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1