The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-04-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 21
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

This new girl looks very good, anyone tried her yet? If not I will go commando, so much so for sticking with my regular hahaha
Will wait for your MR
Old 26-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 21
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all

I’m a hygiene freak too.
Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
well....i also thought i saw wrongly coz when her ad first came up, I remember seeing is $100...then when I wanted to book...it is $120.
that day, i sms 3 MLs and she was the only one who respond...so....well...
coz im quite reluctant to try any $120 unless is proven and very good looks and service.

here I have to apologize for not making special mention on the toilet and her hygiene practices on my FR.
coz I dun want to come across as a hygiene freak....in fact im one in real life.

when i visited her, the toilet already kind of give me bad vibes. but there was only one towel in the bin..so maybe not much customer that day.

the towel she offered looks clean...now i have doubts.
i did mention she did catbath w many saliva...this is one point i dun really like, especially if she didnt change the towels on the bed...now it seemed she doesnt.
i ever encountered some hot ML whom doesnt change towels on the bed and pillow...coz i smell saliva from previous customer....naturally no RTM for me.

after the deed....i let her go wash off first (while i admire the image of the wall)....and im quite surprised she was back to the room fairly quick.
i do have my doubts whether she cleaned herself properly...but well maybe these gals are quick.

so after 1 day, it appears things have gotten real bad.

now thinking back, the $120 was not spend wisely....to be frank the entire process was only like 30 mins at best....coz I took an extra long time cleaning myself after the deed in the not so fantastic toilet.
when i step out of the apt, zhun zhun 1 hour.

thats all i have to add and i sincerely apologize to Bros who went to try her and got bad nightmare consider she had such low hygiene standards.
Old 26-04-2019, 08:54 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Insider news?
Hahaha... I also have insider news

And the news is to wait for those ghost accounts to work lor..

It's so obvious leh...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-04-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

It's so obvious leh...

This case I dont think it is a ghost account as he knows $120 he didn't proceed, ghost account will say after finding out why it was $120, I proceed on with the booking, than 10/10 of everything, here good there good, even toilet also can lick because it is too clean to be true, very worth the $120 and 110% will rtm.
Old 26-04-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: https://sglonelyguy.org/xing-chen-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woaini888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xing-chen-massage/
Look 8/10 85% close to video
Massage 8/10 at least not playing piano
Bj 9/10 with sexy moaning
Body 10/10 very smooth and white
Gfe 10/10 with abit of shy shy girl
Will rtf for sure
Please up my point if agree with me thanks
This type looks like ghost account, LOL
Old 26-04-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-zi-massage/
Seeing a few positive FR. My experience I actually felt disgusted throughout.

Looks is more like video than photos. Photos minus abt 20%. Look mid 20s.

The good? 4g roaming, can touch everywhere n pussy.
Tall and long leg, but no boobs, no ass.

The bad? Dirty shared toilet, brown stain all over the floor, and dark algae patches all over the wall. Doesn't smell, but look like army toilet. Disgusted.
Keep using phone and tell u reply to one message. Yeah and then 5min gone and she's still using the phone.
Hygiene, I don't see her wiping or washing herself, so good luck with licking of previous bros saliva if u try licking her. This one really turn off to think about it.
Same bed towel? Don't see her changing, but basically just straightening it after I came back from shower. When I left for shower she was of course using phone, when I back, still using phone and straightening the same bed towel. This one I already start to feel damn disgusted sharing the same bed towel.

Service is OK overall, massage and cat bath and full nude and 4g roaming all checked, but you have to accept this low hygiene standard, and eating your time by constant use of phone.

Fet really disgusted after the session and I wouldn't go again even if u pay me $120.
You made me puke my Breakfast out!!!
There goes my $12
Old 26-04-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's so obvious leh...
Please share insider info. I'm outsider. Always late.
Old 26-04-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Please share insider info. I'm outsider. Always late.
Outsider better than nosider
Old 26-04-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Outsider better than nosider
Yes yes..
Old 26-04-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
w
i ever encountered some hot ML whom doesnt change towels on the bed and pillow...coz i smell saliva from previous customer....naturally no RTM for me.

after the deed....i let her go wash off first (while i admire the image of the wall)....and im quite surprised she was back to the room fairly quick.
i do have my doubts whether she cleaned herself properly...but well maybe these gals are quick.

so after 1 day, it appears things have gotten real bad.

now thinking back, the $120 was not spend wisely....to be frank the entire process was only like 30 mins at best....coz I took an extra long time cleaning myself after the deed in the not so fantastic toilet.
when i step out of the apt, zhun zhun 1 hour.

thats all i have to add and i sincerely apologize to Bros who went to try her and got bad nightmare consider she had such low hygiene standards.
No need apologize de, I went without reading any fr because I kinda like her photos. And agree on the cat bath with too much saliva, it's really too wet for comfort, felt like she just let her saliva drip out while licking.

Waited 5min before I can enter, exited 10min early, plus 10min she spent on using , my section was quite short but I'm glad I can go off than stay any longer.

Definitely not the standard for $120 ML.
Old 26-04-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very sad that Chizi is not coming.

Very difficult to find one that gum me.
Old 26-04-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She will not be the only ML who has hygiene issues for sure.

This don't change towel nonsense actually I posted long ago...

Some MLs are simply lazy shit. This reflects how they do their business as well.

Some more post $120 which is a premium and don't even have the effort to ensure cleanliness and hygiene.
this is a point which is seldom being touched on.

actually it had been sometime since i visited such lousy maintain place.
Old 26-04-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bogusblah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 nights ago tried https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/
After reading so many reviews. Quite a good experience. Thanks to all bros who reviewed.

Location wise is private enough, though a long walk as i took bus.

Once I entered, she offered me water and asked if I wanted her to shower with me.
Looks discount 80% from pictures but still attractive. 7.5/10
Quite ok to chat with.
Body is nice and soft, good fun pair of C cups to play with small nips & nice shape. 8.5/10
Massage good enough, 7/10.
Playability damn high, 9/10

Likely will RTM, but so many others out there yet to try!
Old 26-04-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-ella/

Post work too free go try new listed girl. Does not look like jiangsu gang as without standard bbbj/cim.

Stat are accurate, tall and slim lady. Pre milf pretty lady, good body, no tummy, no scar.

Origin from guangzhao, working as foot masseure back there, thus has some strength on massage but still very green as first time in Spore. She is under visit pass and only will be around for 1 month.

Friendly lady, down to earth and cheerful. Only here for 2 days and still not used to Spore, has thought to go back early. Bro ols guard her along.

My experience with her was superb. Massage green and passable. Sensual wise pleasant and willing to please. Nipples licking, balls sucking and bbbj done in sensual and shiok way. 😋😋. My turn to pleasure her by roaming and tasting her body and nipples while my left hand playing with her nipple and right hand playing with her clitoris. She shivering and moaning in pleasure while humping her pussy against my fingers and her hand keep teasing my little's brother head. Probably she climax from her sensitive and responsive spots, not sure but she was pretty wet down there after. No fingering of coz.
Ejaculate while she HJ cum bbbj. No CIM.

Overall satisfied and high likely will RTM.

worth $100.
*Tips her abit too 😋
Old 26-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-ella/

Post work too free go try new listed girl. Does not look like jiangsu gang as without standard bbbj/cim.

Stat are accurate, tall and slim lady. Pre milf pretty lady, good body, no tummy, no scar.

Origin from guangzhao, working as foot masseure back there, thus has some strength on massage but still very green as first time in Spore. She is under visit pass and only will be around for 1 month.

Friendly lady, down to earth and cheerful. Only here for 2 days and still not used to Spore, has thought to go back early. Bro ols guard her along.

My experience with her was superb. Massage green and passable. Sensual wise pleasant and willing to please. Nipples licking, balls sucking and bbbj done in sensual and shiok way. 😋😋. My turn to pleasure her by roaming and tasting her body and nipples while my left hand playing with her nipple and right hand playing with her clitoris. She shivering and moaning in pleasure while humping her pussy against my fingers and her hand keep teasing my little's brother head. Probably she climax from her sensitive and responsive spots, not sure but she was pretty wet down there after. No fingering of coz.
Ejaculate while she HJ cum bbbj. No CIM.

Overall satisfied and high likely will RTM.

worth $100.
*Tips her abit too 😋
She looks sexy, is photo and real person same ?

4 points and above for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1