The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

Well it was when im still in my lower sec, and we have this english teacher by the name of Ms chua. well she definitely not considered chio but she really knows how to Get our attention in class. Her routine attiire would consist of a tank top and a tight mini skirt( in those days it is quite fashionable). Although, she is in her 30s but she have boobs that young gals would envy.

Most of the time we would be observing her frm a angle when she start writting on the board...cos her bra can be clearly be seen. The boys sitting in front would usually signal to the back to ensure we dont miss a sene.

but the best part is when she sit on the desk and read out the english passages ( most of us is obviously focusing on her mini skirt waiting for the right moment when she gets up.)

I think that she seems to know that the boys in the class is watching her "run light" but she seems to be enjoying all the attention. We on the other hand would be left with a hard on after her lessons.
Old 23-05-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
kinkyfuckface is one of the Best!kinkyfuckface is one of the Best!kinkyfuckface is one of the Best!

i remember last time i in school. lower sec got these 2 teachers one got dam big neh neh. one is young syt. the big neh neh everytime she teach everyone will look down her downblouse. wah fuck her tits dam shiok sia.

the syt, she teach us bio. everytime she teach cnfrm got one idiot ask stupid question to make her bend down. then you will see the whole class chiong to the front to see'what shes writing' i think her bra quite loose. cause all of us saw her pink nips.
Old 24-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha power la.... ..
Old 25-05-2009, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 731 / Power: 15
publicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Chio sch teachers

back in the day when i was in sec school, there was afew young teachers in their 20s.

my lit teacher was the hottest, very ang moh pai kind. she wears normal lenght skirts, slightly above the knee although they were not short, they were always very fitting / tight. all of us could see the shape of the panties she was wearing that day. sometimes she would wear a thong and we would ask her questions so she would bend over lol... everytime some one ask a question across the room the otherside will stare at her nice petite butt. really love the days she puts on a T-back thong or G-string. Her tops were mostly fitting formal wear like office kind, nothing fantastic just the normal peek-a-boo bra through the buttons. really miss her shapely body and lovely butt... when she wore white clothes can see that many boys pay attention in class hahaha.... to be honest, there was once after a "good" lit class (remember i managed to sneak peeks at her bra and stared at her g-string butt), i went home and masturbated about her...

there was a home econs teacher, in her 30s... milf man.... big boobs, full shapely body. really hot/slut face too. but im too lazy to type now. maybe next time. gonna imagine about teacher sex while i masturbate now hahahaa....
Old 26-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone from **JC and peeked at Beatrice Chong the history teacher before?
Old 26-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 19
D!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottales View Post
...managed to have a very hot affair with her...I can start...the story...
So...what are you waiting for? We're waiting for your true event story...

Member of League Of Minah Enthusiasts

Points are greatly appreciated. Thanks to Bros who added to my reps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Old 28-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!ckster View Post
So...what are you waiting for? We're waiting for your true event story...

Ya,I am waiting as well.
Old 31-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha good one lah young teacher kena FUCK BY A BOY!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

Anyone remembers this "teacher" from Moulmein High School?
Old 02-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mistermerlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after reading so much, i felt i had to share the following experience after keeping it a secret within me for so long

when i was in sec school, i had this maths teacher, miss hoo. then, miss hoo was about 25 or 26 years old. i can still remember the first day of school when i saw her walking towards my class. i was thinking to myself, how nice if she's my maths teacher. and then.. VOILAH! she's really going to be my maths teacher indeed..my friends never really thought miss hoo was hot or anything,, but there was just something about her that lit my fire ( yes, even when i was only 13 years old then)

in sch, i was just a quiet kid and since i didn't come from a rich family like my friends did, i tried to keep a low profile and stay out of trouble. however, it seems that miss hoo is only friendly towards the popular kids.. the smart ones, the sport ones, the rich one etc..to quiet average kids like us..she probably thought of us as losers and never really bothered about us..

anyway miss hoo became my object of fantasy when i needed to relieve some sexual tension..i would think of fucking her sweet lil juicy pussy in my classroon while my classmate gathered around n wait for their turn..up til today i could stilll remember the day when miss hoo (unknowingly,of cos) offered me some closed up cleavage action. i was going up to her desk and she was just sitting there talking to student. she was wearing this sleeveless shirt/top and when i stood next to her..bam! from the top, i could see the loveliest pair of boobs covered in the beige colored lacy bra..damn! i didn't know if miss hoo was wearing a push up bra.. but who would have thought an average size girl like miss hoo had boobs like that..man!! and there was this one time, my classmates and i noticed that she had wore black thongs underneath her beige translucent pants..back then, to us innocent 13 year olds, thongs were unheard of, and thats when i made a conclusion, miss hoo was a slut after all..she was yearning to get fucked

there was this one time.. my hoo sent me outta class for fooling around in class..that really spoiled my day.. but at the same time..it only fuelled my desire to fuck her and give a good time..i would really love to fuck her sweet ass doggy style and squeeze her boobies tight..that for teaching her a lesson for disregarding kids like me

now miss hoo was one of those teachers that liked to keep students back after school and there was this one time when i was the only one who had to stayed back..so ..what better chance than now..payback time bitch!! i decided to lower my zipper and test her reaction..so i sat at study area which i was supposed to be waiting for her..when she arrived..i got really nervous and regretted my actions..there was no way i could have zip my pants back up without her noticing..initially she didn't notice but after awhile she did saw my zipper down..i guess she thinks that i had forgotten to zip but was probably too shy to say it..i could see that awkward look on her face..round one to me, i 've decided..since she didn't say anything i dedided to take it a step further by teasing her..i "accidentally" rubbed my hairy legs against her smooth tanned legs..and then i brushed my shoulders against her arms as i move closer towards her..i could feel that she was getting uneasy..well miss hoo did made excuses to leave but i would keep asking questions and make her stay.."too late now you little bitch"..once again..miss hoo was wearing a sleevless top..so i took the opportunity to stare at her exposd bra strap and her cleavage and i made sure she knew i was staring...whenever she would hide her bra strap..i would adjust my hard cock right infront of her..this reversal of power was such a turn on and my briefs were wet before long..and i'm sure miss hoo would have noticed it too..so there i was, raping miss hoo with every stare and move..from her stuttering voice..and i could tell she was scared.."well well, how you like it now huh you little whore".....

after about an hour and a half, it really got quite late and i've decided to that i've had enough..i asked her for permission to leave and naturally, she was all too happy to let me go..last i heard, she got married, got pregnant and left the school..well given the chance, i would still love to tap her sweet ass even if she's in her late 30s now.. miss hoo, she will always be my bitch..
Old 03-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

Nice stories,keep them coming!
Old 06-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

nice stories,keep them coming!
Old 06-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermerlion View Post
after reading so much, i felt i had to share the following experience after keeping it a secret within me for so long

when i was in sec school, i had this maths teacher, miss hoo. then, miss hoo was about 25 or 26 years old. i can still remember the first day of school when i saw her walking towards my class. i was thinking to myself, how nice if she's my maths teacher. and then.. VOILAH! she's really going to be my maths teacher indeed..my friends never really thought miss hoo was hot or anything,, but there was just something about her that lit my fire ( yes, even when i was only 13 years old then)

in sch, i was just a quiet kid and since i didn't come from a rich family like my friends did, i tried to keep a low profile and stay out of trouble. however, it seems that miss hoo is only friendly towards the popular kids.. the smart ones, the sport ones, the rich one etc..to quiet average kids like us..she probably thought of us as losers and never really bothered about us..

anyway miss hoo became my object of fantasy when i needed to relieve some sexual tension..i would think of fucking her sweet lil juicy pussy in my classroon while my classmate gathered around n wait for their turn..up til today i could stilll remember the day when miss hoo (unknowingly,of cos) offered me some closed up cleavage action. i was going up to her desk and she was just sitting there talking to student. she was wearing this sleeveless shirt/top and when i stood next to her..bam! from the top, i could see the loveliest pair of boobs covered in the beige colored lacy bra..damn! i didn't know if miss hoo was wearing a push up bra.. but who would have thought an average size girl like miss hoo had boobs like that..man!! and there was this one time, my classmates and i noticed that she had wore black thongs underneath her beige translucent pants..back then, to us innocent 13 year olds, thongs were unheard of, and thats when i made a conclusion, miss hoo was a slut after all..she was yearning to get fucked

there was this one time.. my hoo sent me outta class for fooling around in class..that really spoiled my day.. but at the same time..it only fuelled my desire to fuck her and give a good time..i would really love to fuck her sweet ass doggy style and squeeze her boobies tight..that for teaching her a lesson for disregarding kids like me

now miss hoo was one of those teachers that liked to keep students back after school and there was this one time when i was the only one who had to stayed back..so ..what better chance than now..payback time bitch!! i decided to lower my zipper and test her reaction..so i sat at study area which i was supposed to be waiting for her..when she arrived..i got really nervous and regretted my actions..there was no way i could have zip my pants back up without her noticing..initially she didn't notice but after awhile she did saw my zipper down..i guess she thinks that i had forgotten to zip but was probably too shy to say it..i could see that awkward look on her face..round one to me, i 've decided..since she didn't say anything i dedided to take it a step further by teasing her..i "accidentally" rubbed my hairy legs against her smooth tanned legs..and then i brushed my shoulders against her arms as i move closer towards her..i could feel that she was getting uneasy..well miss hoo did made excuses to leave but i would keep asking questions and make her stay.."too late now you little bitch"..once again..miss hoo was wearing a sleevless top..so i took the opportunity to stare at her exposd bra strap and her cleavage and i made sure she knew i was staring...whenever she would hide her bra strap..i would adjust my hard cock right infront of her..this reversal of power was such a turn on and my briefs were wet before long..and i'm sure miss hoo would have noticed it too..so there i was, raping miss hoo with every stare and move..from her stuttering voice..and i could tell she was scared.."well well, how you like it now huh you little whore".....

after about an hour and a half, it really got quite late and i've decided to that i've had enough..i asked her for permission to leave and naturally, she was all too happy to let me go..last i heard, she got married, got pregnant and left the school..well given the chance, i would still love to tap her sweet ass even if she's in her late 30s now.. miss hoo, she will always be my bitch..

woah i thought u gonna fuck that bitch who disregard you as a small kid.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:24 AM
Samster

I remember this relief teacher we had

She was some Eurasian and had a round, fleshy, yet tight ass ...

She'd wear tight pants to school and often with a g-string line visible from the imprint on her pants from behind ..

My friend and I stood at the staff room, after having helped carry some boxes for teachers, staring at her ass as she moved around ..

Then another male teacher came by and said , 'You guys looking at her because her pants are tight, right?'
Old 09-06-2009, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
Saereht deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Primary 4 or 5 cant remember, that year i went for school camping, something similar things happened before like one of the bro earlier on posted.

This particular teacher was only average looking.

I could not sleep due to first time camping or something, and so i happened to went to toilet at around 2 plus am, and the layout of the toilet are both male and female side by side one link up one, and so there was after i pee finish and was washing my hands, suddenly this teacher came out naked with only towel on her hair.

I was stunned and young then, quickly ran off after that.

But i can recall the breast should be around 34B, quite bushy below hahaha.

Next was in secondary school times.

There was this young teacher we called her Miss Poh, i rate her 8/10.

She came in to my school because her mother was also a teacher in here.

It was during this racial harmony day when all of us were to wear those traditional clothing, and so she was wearing this cheongsam or something, but the length of the skirt was only till thigh, I was sitting on the parade ground when she happened to squat down to pick up things or dont know what fuck cant remember.

But all i can remember was that she was wearing red colour pantie, and i enjoyed the scene of upskirt for at least 1 minute plus lolx.

Let Everyone be the judge
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1