The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neome View Post
Haha this uncle damn funny
Well. When u are retired and alone. Quite normal..
Old 06-04-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Good to see new update from TS
Old 09-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

This thread is so far back again in a flash..
Old 09-04-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WoHaiHao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread, support!
Old 10-04-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
This thread is so far back again in a flash..
Time flies TS in case you still don't know ...in the blink of an eye.. we will suddenly find ourselves 40, 50, 60, 70 yo liao.....so never waste time.. Grab it !.. n get your things done fast... like the proverb says "time and tide waits for no man"... it moves very fast for us to realise it.. by the time, it is too late when we suddenly find ourselves very old liao n cannot do wat we had wanted to do earlier

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 10-04-2019 at 12:52 AM.
Old 23-04-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS where are you
Old 25-04-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Busy ma. Also nothing much to update..
Old 25-04-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
TS where are you
Jasminee sis want to live out your fantasy, that's why chasing TS for updates haha
Old 25-04-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
Jasminee sis want to live out your fantasy, that's why chasing TS for updates haha
Ya loh want to learn a few tricks from the master here heehee
Old 26-04-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Good to see new update from TS
Noti Jas .. need her butt to be spank at .. haha
Old 26-04-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
Err be careful hor bro... don't anyhow touch girls backside or buttock with yr hands...you can be charged for molest...no lah, don't think the dear sis is notti lah...like most of us, she is just curious only nia mah

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 26-04-2019 at 05:55 PM.
Old 01-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
No thanks I don't need my butt to be spank
Im not into such thing lolzzzz
Old 01-05-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Adventure #27: Sunday Quick Fun

Last Sunday, was a typical weekend for us. Slept in and woke up at around 11 plus. Went for a late lunch somewhere around Yishun area. After lunch, we decided to explore and chill around the area, since we don't always travel there.

Quick update. She is dressed in her normal Sunday dressing, a black v neck spaghetti strap top and and pair of 100 bahts short denim shorts. The shorts is rather loose at the openings, at times showing bit of her butt cheeks and pink cotton panties faintly.

Decided to check out the nearby Safra. Was rather impressive, very country club style with a decent big swimming pool.

"Wow, nice pool sia. Next time we can come here swim and relax." I commented. "But don't know your swimming costume still can wear or not. So long never swim liao. Scarli swim halfway your swimming costume breaks and suddenly your 两粒 pop out in front of everyone. Haha." I teased her.

"Pop out pop out lo. 又不是没有料." she replied confidently and playfully.

"Ai sei, some one very confident ah. Good good. Show some more then." I continued to teased her while exploring the place further. Decided to visit the sports shop to get some running shorts.

I was looking at some bags while she was behind me, at the running shorts section and looking at the sizes. Heard the uncle talking to her and asking what she wants.

"来,要什么size? This one can credit or cash item." the uncle asked. "你穿 S or M size 可以了."

"Can meh? Don't think so la. 我的屁股很大." she replied casually.

I was bit stunned to hear her replies although that's her usual reply to me. Probably she is in a casual mode or she thought it's ok since I am just nearby. Nonetheless I left her alone at the section and continue to look at my stuff.

The uncle was taken back by her reply too. "Erm. 可以try size lo. You take M and try first?" the uncle handed her a size M. She took it and held it around her waist to compare.

Uncle was so 'nice' , squat next to her and help her check. "See, ok la. Just nice. The length also ok." he said as he held on the other end of the shorts against her thighs to compare the length. From his angle, pretty sure he can see her pink cotton panties clearly through the loose opening of the denim shorts. (I know cause I have seen it many times before myself).

"Length is usually ok one, but 是怕穿不上." she commented.

"Ok, why not you go try. But no fitting room here. U can go to the toilet and try but a bit far, or behind got a small make shift storeroom and try quickly." uncle offered.

"Ok ok, I go try here. Lazy to walk so far." she said as the uncle showed her into the make shift storeroom. Few mins later she came out.

"Can fit la, but it's bit tight." she said. I can't help it but also to glance over. There she is, standing in front of the mirror, in the black right running shorts, displaying the outline of her big butt to me and uncle. She was stretching around, squatting and standing to test out.

Then she decided to try a larger size and bent over to look for a L size. (the larger sizes are arranged at the bottom of the shelf). The longer she take to look for the size, the longer the uncle is enjoying her cleavage.

Finally decided on size L, went in the storeroom, changed, paid and we left the store leaving the uncle very aroused. On the way home, continue teasing her and talking about her 'free' show.

"Wow, so daring ah. Just change in the store some more ah. What if got camera inside the storeroom?" I asked.

"The toilet so far away. Just a pair of shorts, lazy to walk to far leh. Will have camera meh?" she sounded worried. "Aiya don't think so right."

"Don't know, but aiya even if have also never mind la. So long don't show online. Haha. Maybe the uncle is watching the replay now leh." I teased her.

Once reached home, I asked her to try the shorts for me to see also leh. As she took off her denim shorts. I buay tahan already. Just go from behind, grab her and go straight into her panties.

"Wow, so wet already ah. So horny ah, inside make shift storeroom also dare to try ah. Try shorts try until so wet ah. Come 小妹,uncle help u check if 屁股大or not." I pulled off her panties while fingering her.

"Ahhhh. Uncle.. Don't.. Ahh. Not wet.. Ahh. Its.. Ahh. Sweat.. Just now.. Ah.. Weather hot.. Ahhh. Not here la.. Ahh.. Dirty.. . My husband.. Ahh. Outside.." she moaned.

"Oh. That guy.. Your husband ah. He doesn't seems to mind leh. Dirty and sweaty better. Uncle likes. Wow so wet and dripping already." I fingered fast till her juices are dripping. Took off my shorts and fucked her hard in standing doggy position. She was enjoying and moaning louder. The view of her ass is so tempting, as I was teasing her anus with my finger.

"No.. Ahhh.. Ahhh. Cannot.. Ahh.. Fuck.. No... Uncle. Don't play there. Ahh.. Dirty.. A hhh ahhh cumming.. Ahhh no.. Ahh." It didn't take long for both of us to cum. I went toilet to wash up and headed to the living room for a break, while she was still resting on the bed, still nude from bottom down.

Few mins later, she texted me, "You rest liao then come in for second round". Without much invitation. I headed in for another round. What an impromptu fun day.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Okok here's a quick update.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
camtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Seems like she enjoys this type of roleplay and cumming hard
Advert Space Available