The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-04-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4massage View Post
Anyone knows what has happened to Mango? My message is not replied anymore
She's taking fewer customers today because her back is hurting badly
Old 25-04-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
But the killer was she answered phone call and messages during the sensual. Spoilt the flow.
This is bad. Very bad.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-04-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This is bad. Very bad.
Don't worry. Knights will appear soon and share that FR with her.

She will improve and learn. As she is new here, she is still trying to adapt to our land and grow as a valued ML
please take care of her.

Hehehe
Old 25-04-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post

She will improve and learn. As she is new here, she is still trying to adapt to our land and grow as a valued ML
please take care of her.

Hehehe
Yeah, I would think so too.

Wondering how's her BJ skills since she provides CIM.

She has that innocent yet CFM look in her video. Makes me horny watching it.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-zi-massage/
Looks: Tall, lanky, model. Superb body with smooth skin (abit of Ai La's feel). Not for boob lovers though. But has a nice thighs and bum.
Massage: Some touches, non-existence.
Sensual: Full Nude. Lots of catbath, BM. Very hardworking lady and tries to stimulate you. Allows touching of her sacred area too. But the killer was she answered phone call and messages during the sensual. Spoilt the flow.
Attitude: Very hardworking, able to break ice easily too.
Cleanlinless: Room is tidy with clean towels. Toilet is shared with roommate.
RTM: No, hopefully she understands sensual time do not answer phone calls or sms. Cat Bath and BM ZhuZhu or XiXi does it way better.

Hopefully this helps!
My MR follows yours.
Very nice smooth long legs which is rare. great model figure. very stimulating.
Not much boobs..but ok for me.
She is hardworking during the sensual. Full nude. Many saliva during catbath and rub buttock on back. AR is on the menu too.
I didn't opt for BBBJ....she offered CBJ as alternative. Didnt try too.
The cupboard next to the bed got a mirror....so can see her body while she service you. very stimulating 2.
Full access down under...no smell...but as most PRC....hope she can trim a bit more. No weird smell...nice.

Yup, pissed off a bit by her using the phone while doing massage (non-existent) and sensual.

Looks wise...the video of her fairly accurate.
Attitude....friendly n accomodating.

Location...not very discreet.
Toilet/Shower.....not very nice imho....but still acceptable.
Hope she can move to a better location.

Price....not very sure she justify the $120....coz the massage was very very short (less than 5 min)...piano touch the back....n start sensual.
and the frequent use of phone....

she is only here 4 days...so hope she can further improve.

for me...no RTM at this moment.

(P.S) I was resting on the bed after the deed n saw the interesting image on the wall....very funny....you all go n tell us what you saw.
Old 25-04-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

RTM MR for Ba-Mei

https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

Well, I had a top-notched BBBJ session, that is one thing for sure. Wonder why there was not much mention of her here despite some MRs a month or so ago.

With sharp features, she is pretty and a young attractive woman. Figure wise, petite much like Xiaoqiu or Yu-er, a little more curvier.

Massage was ok main event was sensual. Full nude from beginning. This lass is on my top list for BBBJ now, skills are really top notched.

For good standards you don't feel teeth, with the mouth like a Tenga wrapped around, up and down actions with a little tongue action. That's passing standards for me.

This lass, I feel tongue swirling around my dick with every suck, like I described previously like a 3D surround. Lots of licking and sucking of the balls as well, real sucking and not touch and go. Very wet BBBJ, with lubricate, have not had that for a while since Selina. Varying pace and took every drop into her mouth, no complains, did not remove till the last shot is out. Good service there.

Overall: A gold standard for BBBJ now in the market, delightful pretty girl with a can-do attitude. Wondering why she is not getting much attention, think maybe the conservative photos does not help. Oh, she has a delectable pussy as well. Nice and juicy.
Old 25-04-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Visited Huan Huan recently. (https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/)

Yea she looks more mature in person compared to her photos, more milf than a syt. Still decent looking nonetheless.

Positives:

- Very friendly, tcss about a lot of things. Not a time-watcher.
- High playability. This one really go through the roof.
- Nice body, neh neh nicely shaped and nice to play with.
- Showered together.

Not-so-positives:

- Massage so-so, and used her phone quite a bit during the massage.
- She smokes, once you enter her room can smell already.

Overall the positives outweighs the not-so-positives, so would consider RTMing.
Old 25-04-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
was she fully nude during the massage? and was there roaming down south?
Old 25-04-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post

please take care of her.

Hehehe
So you are the knight lar, coz the way u talk sounds like it

Knight or not, as long she takes feedback and learn from it which is more crucial
Old 25-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
So you are the knight lar, coz the way u talk sounds like it

Knight or not, as long she takes feedback and learn from it which is more crucial
The middle portion was meant to be tongue on cheek
Haven't visited her yet just writing it in a way how Knights normally write lol
Old 25-04-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

I’m torn between An Qi, Li na and Zhu zhu sia. Believe it or not although An Qi has been here so long, i nv try b4. Any recommendations ?
Old 25-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
I’m torn between An Qi, Li na and Zhu zhu sia. Believe it or not although An Qi has been here so long, i nv try b4. Any recommendations ?
Of those 3 MLs u listed i only tried Zhu Zhu. I would recommend her.
Old 25-04-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Of those 3 MLs u listed i only tried Zhu Zhu. I would recommend her.
Hmm... the only reason Li Na is appealing to me is coz of the boobs. Lol !
Old 25-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
sad.........
Touchdown at custom and immediately send home.
Old 25-04-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarked View Post
Anyway here to write my honest MR for Ada whom i visited recently a few weeks back, as a gesture of goodwill for her services.
https://sglonelyguy.org/ada-massage/

Location: 7/10. Not exactly near any MRT. Would be better if you either drive or take bus/cab. Place is discreet but not totally hard to find either so that is nice. But my criteria for this is that i will only give high score if it is short-walkable distance from MRT. Convenience is the prime factor here for me.

Looks: 8/10. Got quite syt face. Nice to stare at while she massages... esp when she ties up her hair which makes her look cute. For her exact looks just expect about 30% discount from the pictures, since i guess those were taken quite a while back and the face is blurred out anyway. But her looks will grow on you, esp once she strips naked.

Figure: 9/10. Nice to see she knows how to maintain her figures, nice and curvy the way i like. Got turned on when she stripped to massage me. Not the biggest pair of boobs you will ever see but to me i like them just the way they are, i don't like over-proportioned-sized tits anyway. My experience tells me they are about a good 34B to C (just like what the website provided) but don't trust me too much on this for the sizing scale as i might be a bit off. If her boobs are a little more round and firm i would give it a 10/10. Love to play her tits while she jerked me off and rub onto her nipps.

Massage: 9/10. Surprisingly it's quite good. Can tell she puts quite a bit of effort in it. Overall its above what i expected on that day. Just normal body massage here (no nuru etc).

Sensual: 7/10. Quite sensual, i love it when she moans, kinda cute and kinky but i suppose anyone here would also enjoy all the same. Like how she jerked me off and lick me at the same time. Also liked her special. Only thing i wished she spent just a little longer here before she made me blow my load. Would have given 8 if she went full nude by stripping off her panties too.

Attitude: 9/10. Really friendly and displayed good GFE. Really pleasant disposition. Can tell she really want you to feel relaxed and happy by the end of the session. I only wish she spent more time teasing me, really. Allowed some degree of free roaming too which i greatly enjoyed.

Playability: 8.5/10. Receptive to my requests to play with her. The damage was $130 though. I guess after looking through some of the later posts in this thread it can be considered above average market rate... so maybe a tad pricey for the services provided for that price point? but i enjoyed the session anyway so still worth the money. Would also recommend to others and consider RTM, but for now, still in my journey to explore other MLs. Don't ask me about FJ, can't advice on that as i am not considered frequent customer yet.

Hope this MR will be useful for any bros considering to check her out, and hope Ada meimei treats you well and vice versa.
Thanks bro.
Anyone tried her juagen? Is it good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1