The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-04-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
she say only accept chinese
Bro, just tell them u are mixed or chn. Problems solved
Old 24-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 0
codynik is a Helpful and Caring Samstercodynik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
some one been white knight again let her knows. she posted on her Michat thst some one offer her 50
Bro can pm me her details?
Old 24-04-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by memektembem View Post
most maids are widow they crave for cock it should be easy to seduce them but the problem is they’re in group and they behave like they don’t want men just to make their friends think “i’m not a notty woman”, the first rule is to separate them from their group the rest should be good that’s my experience
LOL.... I fully agreed with you

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 24-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
LOL.... I fully agreed with you
Not widows. Just not had sex for a long time. Some cheat on husbands and bfs. Some see husband have affair/leave them once they go abroad to work to support family. Most who are up for it in latter. They need to support large family too. But they all dream of white who rarely comes along.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Maid age 60, the daughters probably here working also. Any bro up before or threesome with their daughters? 20s to 40s still upable.
I go toa payoh hunt, a few fat chubby quietly sit on the floor watching the jewelry exhibition. Feel like buying old chan kee chicken wings for thm to eat. Can up one or not this type?

Why not?
Every weekend they r waiting for you.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
ker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Happy hunting and happy fucking brothers!!! FRs and pics will be nice!!
sorry brother allandse, was away for holiday, just saw your PM that u requested for pic 1 and pic 3 contact number. Your inbox is full, kindly clear your inbox so that i can PM u their contact numbers.
Old 25-04-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
hi bro, try to help if u can, they always face natural disaster in phlp, storm, typhoon, flood, earthquake,etc...the girls will treat u even better in bed in future, that what I got from my past experiences...
I had msg 2 maids which had went back due to their contract expired luckily they are not affected. One of the girl got a new employer and is coming back 2 weeks from now, cant wait to see her again....
Up u bro. 😊
Old 25-04-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0r0x3 View Post
sorry brother allandse, was away for holiday, just saw your PM that u requested for pic 1 and pic 3 contact number. Your inbox is full, kindly clear your inbox so that i can PM u their contact numbers.
can also PM me the contact number? +21 for you
Old 25-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
thanks bro, happy hunting too
Old 25-04-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
just upped u too.....
Old 25-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0r0x3 View Post
Any brother want to exchange maids contact? Inbox me the maid photo, if gam me i will exchange the number with u.
Up u bro 👍👍👍👍
Old 25-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Not widows. Just not had sex for a long time. Some cheat on husbands and bfs. Some see husband have affair/leave them once they go abroad to work to support family. Most who are up for it in latter. They need to support large family too. But they all dream of white who rarely comes along.
most of them separate or single mom, in PH the guy there are super hopeless they will not support the family instead they look for new pussy to poke. so those maid working over here long time no sex !! so the answer is very clear
Old 25-04-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Re-contacted this lady.. I gave her wechat id to some bros here.. 1 got to up her.. Not an onlooker.. But her bbbj is awesome!! Can CIM.. Those who wanna exchange can pm me.. She is local by the way..

Old 25-04-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ak11111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I’ve contacts of Indian lady & Filipino maid. Both are giving paid service. If anyone interested, please exchange with contacts.
Old 25-04-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
most of them separate or single mom, in PH the guy there are super hopeless they will not support the family instead they look for new pussy to poke. so those maid working over here long time no sex !! so the answer is very clear
Spot on bro a lot of Pinoy men hopeless and desert wife/gf for different pussy. Women left to support family. Why many come here. But many wary of men for that reason. Why bros need to take the gentle/nice guy approach. Play the long game bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1