The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
If not in register, the receipt can jiak the hour fee
Nowadays very difficult cos many shops have cctvs monitoring the counter.
Think every boss will have their own ways ensuring staffs do not cheat.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-04-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Maybe, maybe. Another peeve I have about walk-in is that the ML seem to have some kind of queue system. See a bunch of ML available, one immediately takes your biz, and you can't choose the syt that you really want. Haizzz... Probably give chance to the older, less popular ML to earn their keep.
Old 24-04-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Maybe, maybe. Another peeve I have about walk-in is that the ML seem to have some kind of queue system. See a bunch of ML available, one immediately takes your biz, and you can't choose the syt that you really want. Haizzz... Probably give chance to the older, less popular ML to earn their keep.
You are the pay master, take your pick. always ask for your choice, otherwise make a booking or walk away. No shop can force a gal you don’t want on you
Old 25-04-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
usually got queue system for walk ins. just insist on the ML you want if she's there. walk off if they refuse.
Old 25-04-2019, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Really. I can always choose unless I do not want
Old 25-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Some ML are really useless. They try to play the hit and run.
They never learn how to make customer happy and keep the customer coming back.
Quite turn off when ML start asking you for money for every action you want, example

1) Open bra add $50
2) Touch add $50
3) Touch bottom add $50
4) Lick her nipple add $50
5) Lick your nipple add $50

and many many etc
Old 25-04-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
eric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Share a similar experience when I Went to one at Tiong Bahru, new syt girl. entrance already minimum $58 then ask me to take the $78. Massage no strength and GQ pop very early after about 30 mins of massage. At first say $50 but no touch, then ask for another $50 to touch and unhook bra. total damage $178 for less than 1 hour. I think she Not interested to massage, just want to make the tips quickly. Will not return. Very money motivated.

QUOTE=decaptico;18616383]Some ML are really useless. They try to play the hit and run.
Quite turn off when ML start asking you for money for every action you want, example

1) Open bra add $50
2) Touch add $50
3) Touch bottom add $50

and many many etc[/QUOTE]
Old 25-04-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric998 View Post
Share a similar experience when I Went to one at Tiong Bahru, new syt girl. entrance already minimum $58 then ask me to take the $78. Massage no strength and GQ pop very early after about 30 mins of massage. At first say $50 but no touch, then ask for another $50 to touch and unhook bra. total damage $178 for less than 1 hour. I think she Not interested to massage, just want to make the tips quickly. Will not return. Very money motivated.

QUOTE=decaptico;18616383]Some ML are really useless. They try to play the hit and run.

1) Open bra add $50
2) Touch add $50
3) Touch bottom add $50

and many many etc
[/QUOTE]

Easy money
Old 25-04-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
Desmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDesmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thats why whenever I ctc the ML I will ask whether they work in the SPA or apartment if they work in the SPA I will delete their ctc and say thanks to them,
Old 25-04-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
i thought you can call in and pre-book the ml you want...
Old 25-04-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting n useful info on the opening of massage spas.

Upz u for yr effort!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-04-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
i add 1/2hr....my ML give me discount somemore
Old 25-04-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric998 View Post

1) Open bra add $50
2) Touch add $50
3) Touch bottom add $50

and many many etc
[/QUOTE]

like that my ML very good to me hor..., open bra, touch, squeeze, lick nip, kiss neck total $115 for 90 mins, maybe cos she ask me to wear her bra back for her and i have the cheek to ask her for discount on GQ
Old 25-04-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
i thought you can call in and pre-book the ml you want...
Will usually do that but sometimes won't if timing is uncertain. Don't wanna book, then last min cancel, not so nice in my opinion.
Old 28-04-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1