The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Love to see my hotwife being banged

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrex View Post
Thats what happened and yes, it fulfilled my fantasy although the game did not ended us spent... The scene lingers to me till this day and it actually spices our sex lives further. Now my wife is more adventurous like blowing me in public while having night walks or in car when stuck in jam going across the causeways. There was even a time she stroke me during an outboud flight overseas. Things do really spiced up even we grew older. But I can say is took years.. really a long time looking back at it, from knowing her being conservative, being together during hard times, being and learning how to be a mother to our children and fulfilling each other sex lives.
wow... bro, u r lucky to have such a hot wife...

awesome...
Old 24-04-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
Sexyhotbunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

awesome...
Yes I am and seeing her do other is a addiction
Old 24-04-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
edmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi. We almost had it. Firstly its very difficult to convince my wifey, took years. Eventually she slowly started to open up. She was from a conservative family with values, even when I got to know her, her dressing when quite conservative. Over the years we took things slowly, one at a time. Started to compliment her if she wear those "shorter" shorts, she will look great as she has perky ass. Started from shorter shorts to open up tops/singlet to braless in public. Now she doesn't wear any bra if we goes for nearby shopping or doing our grocery. But of course not to be too revealing though at times I caught a few guys have "sharp eagled eyes" to the extend of some old matured guys following her around at the stores. Quite comical looking at those guys lusting tying to peer into her.

A few months ago, while we were making out, we started to talk dirty while at it (to spice things up) I asked her if she noticed a guy following her trying to steal glance at her while in Mustafa. She noticed as well and didn't mind at all. She was wearing a light blue v neck blouse and could see the outline of her B cups and nipples. My wife has pointy nipples btw. We have 2 kids. That got me venturing further and while pumping her, I ask her how about trying a threesome. At first she look shocked and look at me opened eyed and said no only will make out with me.. I kept making her so wet and squirting, yes my wife squirts a lot, till eventually she said yes will want to try.

Weeks gone by and this subject was brought up every time we have sex. And the rules are that we must find someone older than us, clean with no diseases and of course someone we have no relationship or contacts. We do not want any thereafter houndings of calls or pestering.

After months of searching to finally almost a year, we found that guy, an Australian old bloke residing here doing some business locally importing equipments. We chat quite some time and even met up once for drinks at a local pub. For the subject of MMF, after all checks were done, the actual meet was arranged in a local hotel with him honouring the cost of the room.

The date was set and we met up. I was feeling nervous but very excited and my wife was as well. Kept sticking to me holding my arms, I can see she wants to back out a few times but I kept edging on.

We met the hotel bar cafe and chatted with light snacks and drinks. The meet was very formal and its like its never having this arrangement at all. The Aussie was treating us very respectful even though the meet was for the other matter.

I noticed my wife starting to get warm and relaxed and even jokes with him and when the time came to head up, she started to get nervous... and for me I got excited to the point got hardened in my jeans.

Once we are at the room, my wife requested to use the bathroom, and the Aussie and myself had a small chat. Wifey took quite long so I went to ask her what happen. She was still in her clothes (she was wearing a floral dress, without her bra of coz). I told her don't worry as I am around.

She came out of the bathroom and the bloke got behind her and starting to touch and fondled her pulling her straps and her dress down leaving in only her push up pink panties, kissing her neck and revealing her pointy breasts and he was busy cupping pinching and pulling her brown pointy nips. Bloke was cupping her from behind and my wife eyes was half closed and she started swaying her hips. She raised her both hands holding on to his head while the bloke was planting light kisses on her neck, licking and sucking on her breasts. Wifey was moaning sexily. I was tempting to take a shot or video but the scene was too intense and mind blowing and I remembered the do's and don's. No pics as agreed both parties.

My wife started to fondle the old cock outside his berms and when she turn around to pull down the berms, the blokes cock sprang up immedielaty, to the extend I was quite "pai sei" compared to mine. At least a 8" fully cut dick and gleaming in purple/red huge knob. The old bloke just stood there letting my wife stroking him. She turned to me and I told her go ahead and give him a good blow and try as his is way bigger than mine.. Wife looked at me wide eyed and I can see her frowned eye browns like telling me "U sure"? She then turned to him and started licking and sucking at his bollocks while jerking him slowiy. My girl then placed her small mouth over the blokes hardened cock and just after about 5 mins she and stopped and came over to me telling me she can't go on...

3 of us discussed the possibilites and decided we end there till she is more comfortable to do it fully in future. We went back home and that night and had 2 rounds of intense sex.

Thats what happened and yes, it fulfilled my fantasy although the game did not ended us spent... The scene lingers to me till this day and it actually spices our sex lives further. Now my wife is more adventurous like blowing me in public while having night walks or in car when stuck in jam going across the causeways. There was even a time she stroke me during an outboud flight overseas. Things do really spiced up even we grew older. But I can say is took years.. really a long time looking back at it, from knowing her being conservative, being together during hard times, being and learning how to be a mother to our children and fulfilling each other sex lives.
salute! you respected your wife's decision and didn't force her to go on. i think that at least doesn't make her first experience a lousy one and she knows you can be trusted. hopefully, someday both of you will have a successful session!
Old 24-04-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
MouParkVan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi. We almost had it. Firstly its very difficult to convince my wifey, took years. Eventually she slowly started to open up. She was from a conservative family with values, even when I got to know her, her dressing when quite conservative. Over the years we took things slowly, one at a time. Started to compliment her if she wear those "shorter" shorts, she will look great as she has perky ass. Started from shorter shorts to open up tops/singlet to braless in public. Now she doesn't wear any bra if we goes for nearby shopping or doing our grocery. But of course not to be too revealing though at times I caught a few guys have "sharp eagled eyes" to the extend of some old matured guys following her around at the stores. Quite comical looking at those guys lusting tying to peer into her.
Nice share bro. It is difficult not to peer into her knowing she is braless. The sight of her pointy nipples would make guys want to see more!
Old 24-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
Very true tat finding the right guy is very important, not to mention looking for a few guys.
Me, me..i m the right guy, right lovely sis.?? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 24-04-2019 at 09:09 AM.
Old 24-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Last night my wife went to a guys place while I waited below after a while she called me and told me she would take more time and yes they fucked for 6 hours plus . When I went home her pussy was enlarged.
Old 24-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 15
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyHusband View Post
Sadly the watcher bro backed out last min by MIA and not replying ..
Have to reschedule & find a new bro .. so troublesome
SO no FR? what a pity haha, ups 11 for you nonetheless.
Old 24-04-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
TrickyHusband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisprints View Post
SO no FR? what a pity haha, ups 11 for you nonetheless.
Will get the bro to give fr if have managed to find one..

Thanks bro..
Old 24-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyhotbunny View Post
One of my hotwife encounters:
As I entered the house he stated to kiss me mouth to mouth then grab my tits and took them out and suck them.
Then i went down and sucked his cock raw and licked his balls then he started to strip me and brought me onto the bed and fucked me doggy style with the room windows curtain open I felt so nice with his dick inside and his skin touching mine, I told him to lay down because i wanted to ride him and feel more of his naked body against my naked body he then got me to suck him again and wanted to fuck me doggy style again but did not have any condoms left so he masterbed and came on my bare tits . I was enjoying his hot watery cum on my bare tits . I then showed and left.
Wow sis !.. wat a steamy hotwife sharing from you. ... very well n erotically described tat makes us guys hard reading the hot action...reminds me of similar ones I know ...thanks sis n keep sharing with us ok??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-04-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 20
kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmund899 View Post
salute! you respected your wife's decision and didn't force her to go on. i think that at least doesn't make her first experience a lousy one and she knows you can be trusted. hopefully, someday both of you will have a successful session!

Yes, trust and love prevails. We are also lucky to have found an understanding and respectful partner. Hopefully in future she will clear this hurdle. As for me i shall not press her on this, but we did bring up while we are making out and she does get hornier actually.
Old 24-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Love to see my hotwife being banged

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouParkVan View Post
Nice share bro. It is difficult not to peer into her knowing she is braless. The sight of her pointy nipples would make guys want to see more!
Haha! I understand. It’s just really comical to see guys “chasing” her around the stores, till at times i have to intervene by showing up beside her, then those guys will move on. I remembered once there was this specky guy appeared in every lane she was in. Told my wife that night “See.. you still attractive till made that guy chase u around”
Old 24-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

awesome...
Thanks bro. She is not hot lah, already mother of 2 kids. Though she can pass off younger. She has a tight body except for the little tummy fats on her waist and slight on arms. Her waist line still can fit 25 inch though.
Old 24-04-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Fraw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro. She is not hot lah, already mother of 2 kids. Though she can pass off younger. She has a tight body except for the little tummy fats on her waist and slight on arms. Her waist line still can fit 25 inch though.
Not only she has a tight body, she also dared to show by going out braless, that's priceless!
Old 24-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Wife too love to go out party in a mini dress with no bra or sometimes no thongs . Once we came home after ot Wife was in a sexy dress without a bra and we were waiting for the lift and our neighbour came in haha he was shocked at the two missiles pointing toward him my wife also purposely stood in front of him
Old 24-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraw View Post
Not only she has a tight body, she also dared to show by going out braless, that's priceless!
Not always lah. Only nearby or late night shopping.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1