The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tbteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_zhu View Post
So now fruit spa still can go or not???
I just went yesterday. Walked in without appointment and was served by V....n. I took 1 hr and the massage was ok. I think the massage went on for 35 mins before GQ was popped. Along the way, there were several brushes with my balls. She told me all types of service also and really depends on what I want. She does have a good body and I had a good release. Overall, I think the service was ok.

On my way out, there was a solid looking ML seated at the counter. I tihnk she look very tasty. Her hair was sort of blue and she had nice big round eyes and she seemed to be in a floral dress. Aynone know who she is?
Old 17-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Puppet23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Any bro can share and pm fruit spa location? Thank u very much!
Old 17-04-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
Bros, need to warn you after my bad experience. I sitting at mid Bukit timah bus stop going home, straight away must write FR.

Just had 1 hr massage and not only blue balls but pissed off. GQ couldn’t agree price (thank you seniors for all your teachings) then after that “say” must tip her.

I try to keep story not so long but sorry, new to write FR and still feeling hot from this incident.

I already prepare first, check website, when decide need to have massage.

Call, confirm got ML I want so make appt and go down. Thought name is my everyday drink, maybe a good sign. Got there, paid the entrance - more than the “correct” price but I knew and decided its ok since location, time and ML pic looks ok.

Place is clean and spacious, good attached shower. She’s quite ok looking, not too far from pic.

Some language barrier as my Chinese really half pass six kind. But ok laugh about it. Massage was actually quite good for me. (Stupid I start to think wah if happy ending really happen I might make it my regular place even though entrance high side. Choi choi choi)

Go to leg, tear the disposable short in that way I said ho seh! GQ popped, I say, want! Then say got separate fee. I ask how much, quote me 50.

When told me 50, I already show hand say got roaming right? (I said heck it need to release. Even 3G only I will accept) She said don’t have like that, only she touch me.

Ding dong about what is market rate, blah blah. Then ok tell me have to go to the other place to release. Sian. But then the teachings tell me must hold back small head.
Then when flip to front, do leg some more then said ok going to start now. So I happy thought still got chance. I said but the price is too much. Ask me how much I pay - I said 30. She immediately do the che! Say I really have to go the other place. In my head I said suah, cannot spoil market. Then I was so shocked when say must tip her after the massage. Say the entrance she gets nothing lah, etc. Say don’t see no up becoz she is PRC, say bully her. I said of course it’s not see her no up mah. Say must give her tip. I keep quiet, then within a few seconds she say times up turn on the toilet light. I stun dio.

Really bad feeling to end off. Actually, if she turn on a bit GFE originally, and no GQ or reject me the lower price, I would probably still tip her 10 for effort on massage. think to myself, just try again see if next time she open to go further. KNN haggle me for tip. Then black face. I faster shower change and walk out fast like last time book out from weekend guard duty.

Now going home to watch JAV and PCc.

I normally think should just outright say the place but this might be someone playground and I don’t want to send wind and spoil so will be more discreet since I dunno if whole joint is like that. If you thinking of going and you follow the guidance in this forum, you will know who I mean already.

TS if wrong to post here, sorry, let me know, I will cut and paste to the correct one.
Honestly, these kind can boycott

We pay hoping for a good service; attitude is impt

Good attitude is a turn on, bad attitude is a turn off.
Old 21-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for sharing.......
Old 23-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
zoul8942 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm the fruit spa location? Been reading the thread and eager to know. Btw have some places in BT i know have GQ that i long time never went to...
Old 23-04-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another old 'clean'SPA changed name or maybe management too. However, the interior design still looks the same. I walked past so many times didn't get to see any ml around..........
Old 23-04-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
dickyy88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Try this fruit spa at your own risk

Tried one ML, charged me 80$ for HJ, I tried to bargain and she told me don't waste her time, so I ended the session halfway
Old 24-04-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Any fr on rj and regent spa? Can pm if not convenient.

Tnx.
Old 24-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post

Tnx.
Tried regent spa about 2 months ago, went for normal oil massage.
Recep random assign me a ML.
Massage was hard and good. No teasing and no GQ asked.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
UncleLim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post

Tnx.
good service from the ML that was assigned to me. RTM a few times liao
Old 24-04-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickyy88 View Post
Try this fruit spa at your own risk

Tried one ML, charged me 80$ for HJ, I tried to bargain and she told me don't waste her time, so I ended the session halfway
"Don't waste her time"!! Please tell us the name of this arrogant ml. Not pm but on this public part.
I been here once but luckily did not encounter such a bitch.
Old 24-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
oceancrest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post
Honestly, these kind can boycott

We pay hoping for a good service; attitude is impt

Good attitude is a turn on, bad attitude is a turn off.
Fully agreed bro, simply cannot tolerate bad attitude
Old 24-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

How’s the legendary WW?
Is she still operating around Bkt Timah?
Bumped into her once, seems to hv put on weight.
Face round round de.
😋

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-04-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
knightriderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleLim View Post
good service from the ML that was assigned to me. RTM a few times liao
Hi Uncle Lim

Would u mind to pm which ML u visited at regent

Thks thks
Old 02-05-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pikapikoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time trying Fruit Spa earlier this evening, place was quite quiet and mostly empty rooms. Asked for V***** and she was available. While the recep brought me to the room, the recep called out to her and I saw her nua-ing in of the other room in tops and shorts, but she changed into a tight little dress just before coming into my room.

Face: 7/10
Not really SYT, feels more of late 20s, but pleasant looking enough

Figure: 7/10
Minus 1 for what felt like an enhanced C, not those super skinny kind but meat in the right places

Massage: 8/10
Not those piano type, can feel that she got put in strength and really massage for the first 30 mins or so, pretty good considering that the main focus is not the massage

Attitude: 6/10
Not those chatty kind, which i prefer as i dont like to speak while face-down on the table, but then again not so much GFE.

Post Massage Service: 8/10
Overall quite obliging, during the massage there were some light brushes around the around the balls area, and just before turning over, she fondled the balls until my 2IC bth liao.
Then ask me to turn over, she see my 2IC like that, she smiled, and while fondling the balls, ask me if I need any additional service.
I ask what does she offer, and she leaned closer to my ear and said, anything i want, wah, cannot resist liao.
Price quoted was 50 HJ, 100 BM, 120 BJ, 150 FJ, standard rate for that area i think. Since she never overcharge me as a first timer (i think), i also didn't want to bargain and just went for the FJ.
Process was quite standard but not too rushed, Catbath, BM, CBJ (which was actually pretty good), then she asked what position i wanna start in. Started with CG, and she was really humping like mad, almost cannot control liao. Faster swap to missionary, and i went slow, and she was moaning like she enjoyed it, not those fake loud moans but more like those uncontrollable kind. Last position was in standing doggy, and her nice round ass gave off a satisfying piak piak sound, until i bth and finished there.
After finish, there were still about 10 mins left, and she gave me a head massage until time up.

RTF: Maybe? Saw this hot chick sitting at the recep on my way out, and I ask V who was it, and she said it was a Viet, but never give name. But she mentioned that the Viet is angpai, very hard to book, so maybe is R***?
Anyway, she said she will intro me to the other ladies next time i go back, in case I need to release while she's not around, she's going back home at end of May for 1 month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread