The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
phuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Inside my heart

Nice story and thank you for sharing.
Old 25-04-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One day, Jacob saw I had checked in in my facebook which he was in that country as well. He called his friend and his friend suggested asking Jacob to contact me. Jacob managed to get me out and started our affair. "I saw Daniel face, he was shocked and unhold my hand. In my heart, I knew my family would be breaking up." Jacob managed to get me and had sex with me. He told his friend that I was still as horny as before, his friend suggested he should teach the bitch a lesson. His friend suggested to made me drunk and blindfolded me. Initally they would like to take my sex videos and photos to threaten me. However in the process, his friend got horny seeing me. His friend applied a sex cream into my viginal and make me got horny. Jacob felt the enjoyment and got excited on the actions what i did for him. After Jacob had done, his friend signal to him was his turn. He applied more cream to me and made me want sex with him. After he had shooted into me, he told Jacob take as is he was the one shoot into me. I was shocked to hear that.
Old 26-04-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 28-04-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 28-04-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
tks4sharing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please update soon!
Old 28-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!  

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1