The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
miljnt85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just went to check the place out. Saw 1 pretty good looking thai at the gate but didn’t seem to fit the description of Ann. Kopi first then later go try my luck again.
Old 24-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Is the sop same for all;?

Will they wash your stick before the deed?

The previous time I went was only wet wipes which I had.
Old 25-04-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Liya is back for bros that know her. As well as another msian. More of a bottom, small sized, but cute. More of a bottom as compared to Liya tho.
Old 25-04-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nagatouchiha is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bros,
any news on Sheena?

Thank you.
Old 27-04-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

anyone went today? any good ones?
Old 30-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really miss the days when H79 still around
Old 02-05-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Rocker4848 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missed all the thai gems at H79...long queue
Old 02-05-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Like I'm gonna miss Ann when she leaves
Old 02-05-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Joeysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know any good TOP in this batch?Yes I go for their cock I don't go for their boipussy, it's their shemalecock that makes me paid for their services. getting fucked by a ladyboys is better than getting fucked by men because they themselves are fucked by men so they know all the sensitive parts in our body. They know how to fuck us make us feel like a bitch I used to fuck lady's pussy then few bi-friend's recommended me to try ladyboys to me & I've never go back to touched a lady's female pussy since. After gotten fucked by a few of them for few times the 1st Thai ladyboy told me If your eyes are rolled to the back of your head and you feel you can't see nothing in front of you & moans "aaarrrrr...mmmmmm....yes.....When their cocks can give me this earth shattering, toe curling, legs spamming, eyes rolling satisfaction and intense pleasures, " when their cock entered your boicunt it means you're a god damm fucking Bitch You may know you're a fucking Bitch or you may choose to deny it but your rolled eyes & moans the moment Another person cock is pushed into your boicunt tell you that you are a fucking bitch all along, it just needs the right time, the right moment, the right person, the right cock to make you into a cocks craving slut/bitch she say many boys/guys like me, don't know that there's feminine whore inside until we let in their cock or cocks into our mouth and boipussy.my friend did suggested & encouraged me to go for real men's cocks. They did introduced some men to me. Did have a few regular men had we meet & fucked me but the feelings & pleasures is very different so I gave up on real men & went back to ladyboy even if I've to pay for their service they that this special feminine smell & touch, that softness of femininity and yet have that hardness of a strong cocks. Also their panties, bra smells wonderful. I felt so weak and inferior in the presence of their cock I always felt I must kneel & worship her lady's cock love Been dominated by a ladyboy as Fucking girls pussy will never able to have this kind of satisfaction and intense pleasures. Only ladyboys cocks can do it this is very true as I myself experienced it always make me wrap my arms around them like I was their gf Now I am so addicted to their cocks/sperms that I don't wanna anything else
Old 02-05-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Joeysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Anyone know any good TOP in this batch?Yes I go for their cock I don't go for their boipussy, it's their shemalecock that makes me paid for their services. getting fucked by a ladyboys is better than getting fucked by men because they themselves are fucked by men so they know all the sensitive parts in our body. They know how to fuck us make us feel like a bitch I used to fuck lady's pussy then few bi-friend's recommended me to try ladyboys to me & I've never go back tob touched a lady's pussy since. After gotten fucked by a few of them for few times the 1st Thai ladyboy told me If your eyes are rolled to the back of your head and you feel you can't see nothing in front of you & moans "aaarrrrr...mmmmmm....yes.....When their cocks can give me this earth shattering, toe curling, legs spamming, eyes rolling satisfaction and intense pleasures, " when their cock entered your boicunt it means you're a god damm fucking Bitch You may know you're a fucking Bitch or you may choose to deny it but your rolled eyes & moans the moment Another person cock is pushed into your boicunt tell you that you are a fucking bitch all along, it just needs the right time, the right moment, the right person, the right cock to make you into a cocks craving slut/bitch she say many boys/guys like me, don't know that there's feminine whore inside until we let in their cock or cocks into our mouth and boipussy.my friend did suggested & encouraged me to go for real men's cocks. They did introduced some men to me. Did have a few regular men had we meet & fucked me but the feelings & pleasures is very different so I gave up on real men & went back to ladyboy even if I've to pay for their service they that this special feminine smell & touch, that softness of femininity and yet have that hardness of a strong cocks. Also their panties, bra smells wonderful. I felt so weak and inferior in the presence of their cock I always felt I must kneel & worship her lady's cock love Been dominated by a ladyboy as Fucking girls pussy will never able to have this kind of satisfaction and intense pleasures. Only ladyboys cocks can do it this is very true as I myself experienced it always make me wrap my arms around them like I was their gf
Old 09-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Went down last Tuesday, Ann left already, 4 thai LBs presently. Took one wearing white, forgot her name.

BBBJ was standard, finished with a HJ, she did tell me to quickly cum after about 15 min, so bros take note.

Wouldn't RTF. Just LLST wait for the next batch to come.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can tell me how to identify Mew?

Thank you
Old 10-05-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
iundermine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was down at rowell earlier, saw that neither of the houses are open, any idea what happened?
Old 25-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

2 new thai LBs in the house, took one that looked very Chinese, had that oriental look with long black hair. Boobs were a little weird, too close to each other. BBBJ and frenching was intense though, CIM but didn't swallow. Not a time watcher. Will try the other new LB the next time.
Old 25-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
FunSeeker08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros , can someone tell me how to locate this place ,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1