The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

OKT Tommy informed that the three new girls start working next week Friday. Saw 2 of them resting in the first room.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-04-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy99 View Post
Rtf Yoyo today, wow, better gfe than the last time round..
she seems cold and distant at first but she’s quite nice to chat with once in the room.. I will skip the ratings part, all I can say is that this SYT can perform, definitely at the top of my list.. 👍🏻
Is it Yo Yo of 1606? Ya she is a nice gal. I like her and will rtf but Kenna recalled by another favourite gal from another house. 😂😂😂😂😂
Old 19-04-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
yyy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Is it Yo Yo of 1606? Ya she is a nice gal. I like her and will rtf but Kenna recalled by another favourite gal from another house. 😂😂😂😂😂
Bro, I think she’s from 1612 if I’m not mistaken 😆
Old 19-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The Yo Yo from 1612 is pretty and adorable. I am willing to go with her even if there is no FJ involved
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks bro. Will look for her. Cheers.
Old 20-04-2019, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Names given liao - Meng Meng, Tong Tong and Yiyi. All sauna trained and from Chong Qing. One is 21 the other two are 22 or 23. Saw them in their war paint today...instant erection
Old 20-04-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The Yo Yo from 1612 is pretty and adorable. I am willing to go with her even if there is no FJ involved
Yeah bro, she actually quite good to look at.
In fact she ask me why I keep looking at her after FJ, i told her I find her quite 耐看 then she smile shyly
Old 20-04-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Thanks bro. Will look for her. Cheers.
Cheers 😆 Her off days are at the end of the month if I’m not mistaken.
Old 20-04-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Names given liao - Meng Meng, Tong Tong and Yiyi. All sauna trained and from Chong Qing. One is 21 the other two are 22 or 23. Saw them in their war paint today...instant erection
Wow 👍🏻 Thanks for the info, bro
Old 26-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

The newbies start tomorrow. One SYT, two CFMs...mai tu liao

Quote:
Old 26-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
The newbies start tomorrow. One SYT, two CFMs...mai tu liao
Facing this onslaught of newbies and a negative FR, I will stand by Qi Qi.

Stand By Me (Skylar Grey)

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
So darlin', darlin', stand by me
Oh stand by me
Oh stand
Stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
So darlin', darlin', stand by me,
Oh stand by me
Oh stand now
Stand by me

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
Oh stand by me
Oh stand now
Stand by me
Stand by me
Old 26-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1612 Shuang Shuang

Bonked Shuang Shuang this week:

20ish yr old fair, 1.62m tall, slim 47kg, very pretty newbie from Hunan, easily top 5 in GL now, resembles an ex-colleague fresh out of poly when I was a young consultant, small mole below left eye accentuating her lovely face, long black hair, natural A boobs, eraser nips that are lovely to suck, smelled very sweet. Shower with nips licking, DFK and offered bbbj which I declined. On bed very thorough and wet catbath, bj also nicely executed with deep throat, requested for 69 and she willingly allowed me paint her delicious abalone, after awhile, pussy was moist for the taking. Mounted cowgal and gosh she’s fricking tight and warm, every stroke I had to breathe in so as to avoid premature ejaculation; she lamented my rod too big and hard for her. Switched to lotus which she’s not familiar and I lifted her to maximize the deep thrust feel, but she was gingerly holding me tight to mitigate my pounding, seizing the initiative I DFK her again. She can’t tahan the pounding and asked me pump her from missionary. I placed her near edge of bed and I pumped her deeply, alternating with long deep strokes with short fast once, occasionally anchoring deep for her to grind, she luvs being pumped deep deep as seen from her moans in btw our DFK, and her lovehole getting moist from the fucking. Asked her switched to doggie which she declined cos she said can’t take my rod cos ”太长太硬”. Bobian flopped to thirsting position where I pound and DFK her to an exhilarating climax.

Verdict: Very good for a newbie as she allowed DFK and game for multiple positions; only complaint her skill set still seemed green and she din allow doggie cos earlier d Power(ful) bro already worn her out her pussy using all the kamasutra 武功秘籍 moves from the 1658a cave carvings.

Anticipate she’ll be angpai very soon due to her good attitude and top 5 standard good looks. Bros please treat her well don’t injure her hor so that can leave some for me.

😅🙏🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-04-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1612 Shuang Shuang

Bonked Shuang Shuang this week:

Verdict: Very good for a newbie as she allowed DFK and game for multiple positions; only complaint her skill set still seemed green and she din allow doggie cos earlier d Power(ful) bro already worn her out her pussy using all the kamasutra 武功秘籍 moves from the 1658a cave carvings.

Anticipate she’ll be angpai very soon due to her good attitude and top 5 standard good looks. Bros please treat her well don’t injure her hor so that can leave some for me.
Am surprised that you would try Shuang Shuang considering that she only possesses almost like Aircraft runway frontal assets. U prolly made an exception because of her looks and attitude ....

I tried her when she was quite new but a couple of my personal buddies asked me not to post a FR so that they could gain some “traction” on her b4 she became a hottie ... Since both u and DPower have outed her, I shall post mine for reference in due course.

Yes, I would agree with DPower that she resembles the Taiwanese starlet, Joey Wong to a certain extent (of course the young & petite version) ... perhaps around 50% ...

Whether she could be a Ang Pai in the near future depends primarily if she could establish a “pull” factor. TBH, she lacks skill in almost all service departments ... Except BBBJ which was quite decent but not fantastic, and I doubt she performs AR as she didn’t do that to me. Yes, I agree she has the good looks, youth, is sociable, chatty, good personality and excellent whore attitude ... with all these, she can be a great attention-grabber ... However only time will tell if she could turn up to be an Ang Pai like her colleague, Yoyo or merely a flash in the pan ... As far as I know, majority of the punters expect the WL to offer certain level of GL standards in term of service as most if not all were spoiled and can be demanding in their desires and needs. Obviously Shuang2 is capable of pulling in a lot of younger punters in the short term as her attributes and physical outlook attracts the younger folks. I believe whether she could sustain and materialises as a hot Ang Pai in the long run depends largely if she could up her ante a lot more. I fear that the “novelty” what she can do currently and her attributes might wear out faster than one would imagine ... look wise, she is in the league of Mei Le, YiYi, Dan Dan, Angel, etc.

Her colleague, Fei Fei maybe suitable for ya ... she looks slutty, possesses good looking bod and definitely more than an A knockers ...

Newbie YiYi is potentially an Ang Pai in the near future IMO ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 30-04-2019 at 12:36 AM.
Old 27-04-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Her colleague, Fei Fei maybe suitable for ya ... she looks slutty, possesses good looking bod and definitely more than an A knockers ...
Bro...am surprised you mentioned FF

Under bright lights you will notice her flaws

Crooked teeth,sagging boobs,stretch marks on tummy

But service is awesome
Old 27-04-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro...am surprised you mentioned FF

Under bright lights you will notice her flaws

Crooked teeth,sagging boobs,stretch marks on tummy

But service is awesome
My bad, bro ... I didn’t try her but caught a glimpse of her where she was fully clothed.

However she appeared to have a lot of businesses and OKT Tommy sold her to one not so savvy punter and this was what he said in Mandarin - “This one is Ang Pai and hard to get most of the time, u wanna try?” The punter took her ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1