The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
adultrylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
There is no such thing as "good" divorce lawyers in Singapore. The Court system is now setup such that the Family Courts have control over your divorce proceedings that you even have to seek their approval before filing for divorce. And after filing your divorce papers the process is set and fixed that even a robot can walk you through it until your decree nisi. The lawyers work now is merely being that robot. If you are educated and tech savvy, you can do away with the lawyers and DIY your own divorce proceedings as the entire process is available online.
Noted on the change and current court system. Say if I wish to seek some legal advice from a lawyer before bringing up the topic of divorce with my Wife. Such that I wish to consult on potential assets and implications, so I know what I can plan for. Whether to go for divorce on ground of adultery or go for separation etc. Basically I wish to have some legal consultation before I speak with my spouse. So can anyone recommend someone I can talk to. Thanks
Old 27-03-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultrylover View Post
Noted on the change and current court system. Say if I wish to seek some legal advice from a lawyer before bringing up the topic of divorce with my Wife. Such that I wish to consult on potential assets and implications, so I know what I can plan for. Whether to go for divorce on ground of adultery or go for separation etc. Basically I wish to have some legal consultation before I speak with my spouse. So can anyone recommend someone I can talk to. Thanks
Look for shanmugam.
Go to MPS n ask for him
________
Exchange points thank later ma
Old 28-03-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Look for shanmugam.
Go to MPS n ask for him
________
Exchange points thank later ma
Shanmugam is a litigation lawyer. His knowledge on divorce matters is only as good as the average layman here.
Old 28-03-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Shanmugam is a litigation lawyer. His knowledge on divorce matters is only as good as the average layman here.
Wtf!!!! How dare u belittle him.
If he gets it wrong, u think the judge will correct him? If it's wrong, the judge will change the law!!! To suit him!!

So if shanmugam says man can marry man, the judge will nod in agreement at his sage wisdom
______
Exchange points belittle ma
Old 28-03-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoh View Post
A divorce starts with a divorce petition. The petition is written by one spouse (the petitioner) and served on the other spouse. The petition is then filed in a state court in the county where one of the spouses resides. It does not matter where the marriage occurred. The petition includes important information regarding the marriage. It names the husband, wife and any children and states if there is any separate property or community property, child custody, and child or spousal support.

Hope it will helps a lot bro
If you wish to commit Plagiarism, at least do it with some common sense, this procedure is for US law, you idiot. Here is the source of your paragraph: https://www.legalzoom.com/knowledge/...ivorce-process

The correct legal term for common law (which our law is based on) is 'prayer'. A divorce starts with a prayer from one party.....
Old 28-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
There is no such thing as "good" divorce lawyers in Singapore. The Court system is now setup such that the Family Courts have control over your divorce proceedings that you even have to seek their approval before filing for divorce. And after filing your divorce papers the process is set and fixed that even a robot can walk you through it until your decree nisi. The lawyers work now is merely being that robot. If you are educated and tech savvy, you can do away with the lawyers and DIY your own divorce proceedings as the entire process is available online.
Your post is very misleading, I assume your divorce falls under the 'non-contested' category??

My lawyer had to fight because both my ex and myself could not agreed on the ancillaries, which I don't think you could have done it for yourself unless you are a lawyer??
Old 28-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whether to go for divorce on ground of adultery or go for separation etc. Basically I wish to have some legal consultation before I speak with my spouse. So can anyone recommend someone I can talk to. Thanks
Dude before you proceed on those grounds, you have to ask yourselves first do you actually satisfy the conditions for these two grounds you have mentioned. Adultery from what I know is not simply a case of just accusing each other, there must be physical evidence. I don't know if they changed the time frame but during my time, I was told adultery cannot be used as a ground if it is more then six months from discovery.
Separation on the other hand needs at least 3 to 4 years sleeping apart. Again based on what I gather, separation may not need to mean staying apart, even sleeping under the same roof but in separate rooms is also considered so.
So if you are short on the adultery and separation grounds, then the best is go for unreasonable behavior. But as you had mentioned yourselves, it is still best to talk to lawyer and seek clarification from them. I don;t know how much it cost now but back then they make their money worth for $500 per hour...
Old 29-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
I will ask point blank, how much are you prepared to spend for the consultation? There are those who are famous & good, more famous more than good (because they advertise a lot), good more than famous (cost high but not well known to average layman like us).

Then again, you must also think how complicated is your case, as in you have a lot of assets to fight for? Children?

Divorce is not complicated, it is the journey to reach an agreement on the division of assets and children that usually involve a lot of fighting.

U mentioned adultery, who committed it? Is there proof?
Old 04-01-2018, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zhengde2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i know how long will it takes for a peaceful divorce? As in both parties agree to divorce without any problem. Is seperation still needed in this case ? Please advice. Thanks!
Old 20-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhengde2 View Post
May i know how long will it takes for a peaceful divorce? As in both parties agree to divorce without any problem. Is seperation still needed in this case ? Please advice. Thanks!
Any updates? Or do what many other couples are doing..... remain married but both live separate lives lor.
Old 19-04-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
fucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Wtf!!!! How dare u belittle him.
If he gets it wrong, u think the judge will correct him? If it's wrong, the judge will change the law!!! To suit him!!

So if shanmugam says man can marry man, the judge will nod in agreement at his sage wisdom
______
Exchange points belittle ma
Love this reply.... funny
Old 12-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

Haiz.. I should have taken this thread seriously before I decided to marry. Being the husband is really at a huge disadvantage due to the Woman Charter.

Can anyone enlighten me the ballpark maintenance that the guy need to pay to the ex-spouse based on the following income tiers?

$3,000
$5,000
$8,000
>$10,000
Old 13-07-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
Haiz.. I should have taken this thread seriously before I decided to marry. Being the husband is really at a huge disadvantage due to the Woman Charter.

Can anyone enlighten me the ballpark maintenance that the guy need to pay to the ex-spouse based on the following income tiers?

$3,000
$5,000
$8,000
>$10,000
$1.00

Dun pay more than that for spouse maintenance if she is working and has her own income.

However if it is for child maintence..... how much to pay depends on the age of your child ranging from 10%-30% of your income..... just a guideline as some guys dun mind splurging on their children.
Old 14-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
computerGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Does the marriage duration affect the alimony? Whether it's a year or 10 years?
Old 15-02-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerGuy View Post
Does the marriage duration affect the alimony? Whether it's a year or 10 years?
i think it affects the matrimonial assets such as property more then the maintenance...for example if wife hardly contribute to paying for their matrimonial home but marriage already many years ie 10-15 years etc naturally the bias family court judge will look at her intangible contribution and award her a equal portion when it comes to division of assets..for maintenance they generally look at the income..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1