The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
botak_2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

Hi Bro , i would like to look for her ! how can i contact her ?
Old 12-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur182 View Post
Bro baimi,
pls extend my apology to xiao lu for not looking her up during her recent stay here... was away on sailing n just came back today. how have u been bro? i know i've been MIA for a long time but too busy with work. oh yes bro aczeta76 hw have u been too?? still in retirement? anyway im back for sure now so time to do some scouting... any recommendations?

Cheers!
Happy Bonking
Thanks bro,
I knew you will see her if you are inland.
Told her you were MIA for some time
and she said probably you are out sailing.
Till March 09 then..
Old 12-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Samster

baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by botak_2008 View Post
Hi Bro , i would like to look for her ! how can i contact her ?
Bro, come back next year March.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baimi View Post
Bro, come back next year March.
Tell him to buy air ticket lar. Within a day ,can see her liao. No need wait until March.
Old 13-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew78s View Post
Tell him to buy air ticket lar. Within a day ,can see her liao. No need wait until March.
Bro. Chew you very cute hor!!
Old 13-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro. Chew you very cute hor!!
No lar...sometime ppls always like that. When things is within reaches. They intend to wait wait see see look look, like waiting for christmas coming. When things is already gone , then start to excited and want to have it.. Is alittle bit too late liao.
Old 13-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
glory_glory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys for this late FR especially since she's went back to China but i think i owed it to her for giving me such a good time.. and also today OC not in town.. hehe

I could still remember the very first time when we made love.. hmmmm... Appointment with her was made and up i went with lots of anticaption and expectation but last few encounters with FL was a big disappointment. But when she opened the door.. WOW all you guys mentioned before is very true..!!! She's damn beautiful but looking at her at a certain angle (maybe 87.5 degree).. she do look like Zhang Shao Han..

Another thing what i like about her is that she could really talk and made you relax a lot.. although bathing have to do it yourself but it's alright.. After bath i lay down beside her and then we talked a bit.. Then she took off her top and out came 2 beautiful breasts.. yummy!!!

I asked her can kiss her breasts or not (think i read somewhere from forum she do not allow kissing breasts).. she smiled and said why cannot.. but must kiss nipples lightly cos very tickish.. best is kiss the areas next to the nipples.. And off i start enjoy her 2 big papayas..

Next she gave me BJ.. standard ok (not much comment). After that is my turn to paint her wet and after some intense painting.. i put my finger in and WOW.. it feel so warmth.. i asked her if she's having a fever cos it's so warmth inside.. Without much delay i quickly insert didi inside and damn shiok the feeling..

Once inside her.. i started pumping and she won't give me the feeling of rushing to finish the job.. this one thing i really appreciate.. We had a change of position with her on top and the GFE feeling is just great.. I finished off with missionary and great satisfaction cos it's just like bonking ur girlfriend.. And one thing that surprised me when i wanted to pull didi out.. she hold me back and hugged for another 10 mins..

Looks: 8/10 (definitely my type)
Breasts:8/10 (nicely shape)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (no rushing)
RTF: 3 times within a week..

Thanks again Baimi for the contact of this gem
Old 19-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur182 View Post
bro,
must stay in contact.
any new gems to intro?

Cheers!
Erhh... Baimi is very "Zhuan Yi"... u will be hard-found to find him recommending other gems ...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 19-12-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Erhh... Baimi is very "Zhuan Yi"... u will be hard-found to find him recommending other gems ...
Ooi, xiao lu is away for a while, let him rest mah...

We can suan him ard march next year

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 20-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
That's why i have directed him to you, paiseh, paiseh.
Old 20-12-2008, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoho99 View Post
Ooi, xiao lu is away for a while, let him rest mah...

We can suan him ard march next year
Don't worry, by march the ang jia will be polished ki-lat, ki-lat.
Old 20-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Don't worry, by march the ang jia will be polished ki-lat, ki-lat.
Oh sorli sorli, xiaodi did not know you are here. I will work hard to buy 4D and perhaps one day heaven might tolong me and give me spare cash to paint my car red too

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 21-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoho99 View Post
Oh sorli sorli, xiaodi did not know you are here. I will work hard to buy 4D and perhaps one day heaven might tolong me and give me spare cash to paint my car red too
Paint red only? i thought you want to drive a red merc.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jadedd is Cool - loads of Potential

sorry for the super late FR bro baimi. just got my new PC up and running

tried xiaolu around 2mths back?

i jst turn 18 and this was my VIRGIN BONK! ( sad she nv give me angbao )

i love angela and after reading all the FRs BTH liao. fast hand fast leg got the contact from bro baimi. thanks bro baimi for the fast respond.

anw upon getting xiaolu contact. was still quite hesitant. first bonk ma. duno want chiong anot. but aiya the more i look at angela pic the more i bth. chiong ah ai pia jia eh yia.

didnt felt comfortable at first when i heard cheena voice over t phone. but cud tell that her attitude was good. she still ask me if i can accept her older than me not. haha. faster pia cab down. knock on the door.

not really what i expect. not that she is not pretty or what. but maybe cos i was thinking angela. and probably cos xiaolu is tall(somemore her boobs big). but still she does resemble angela.

hmm duno is nervous or cold. after shower i keep shivering. then xiaolu turn down to aircon, strip(wah the view make me marikita) and hug me tighttight. although i abit shy, hand still bth go grab youknowwhat@@. first time zuo ai. alot things duno. soon she ask me. wanna do already? i nod my head and the action start when she head down and give me a bj. wa the feeling damn shiok. i scared bth faster ask her cap me. started off with her on top wah damn shiok the view. but most of the time her hand covering. then she let me try missionary and doggy but i cmi lol. back to cowgirl then bj and finally let off my load. she say i can dong. alot people first time very fast cum liao. lol i also find it weird.
): still damn fresh and green. kind bros here can teach me a trick or two?

anyway overall i enjoyed t session tho i was hoping for sth more.

looks: 6.5/10 ( 7/10 to be fair. she is pretty but not really my type. plus im really hard in this section )

boobs: 8/10 ( soft and nice to grab no sexperience duno what cup lol think B+ or C ? )

body 6.5/10 ( but the boobs give a big plus so 8/10)

bbbj 8/10 ( waaa damn shiok just nice the feeling )

f/j 6/10 (my bad lol )

attitude 9/10 ( she s very accommodating no rush )

GFE 6/10 ( not for me probably because of my age and first time. she teach me so it felt more like a transaction. but in between got some GFE moments)

RTF: 1 down. SOOO MANY MORE FLS TO GO! but points low hard to get contact bros please help to up hehe

overall: i also dont know how to rate. but it was a pretty good first time!

once again thanks bro baimi. hope my FR not too bad lol
Old 05-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for FR

To all newbies who keep PMing me... Xiao Lu is not in SG...Xie Xie

Stay tune in March

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread