The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Pls PM too bro, i really need this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Just replied to all brothers. Check ur inbox. She’s fully vaccinated too, and never take out masks at anytime too. Book in advance and please respect her.
Old 05-08-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakedbeans45 View Post
Pls PM too bro, i really need this!
check inbox bro
Old 05-08-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Sars1924 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro, can share this JG contacts? Tks in advance!
Old 06-08-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sars1924 View Post
Hi Bro, can share this JG contacts? Tks in advance!

Sent bro. Stay safe.
Old 06-08-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Thanks for the report bro.
Seems u felt ur money is worth. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Saw many good reviews by brothers here and asked Habahaba69 bro for contacts.

End up I visit her before in 2020, but the only difference is now, she knows juagen. She told me by chance, she know of a da jie who knows another da jie who does juagen in SG. Paid school fees for it to upgrade herself. This is towards a TCM type. Along the way, she also learned from a Thai lady doing 龙抓 or something like that. So her style is towards a hybrid.

When I visited her then, her massage was already strong, so with juagen now, definitely something to look forward to. I used to visit her before the CB and she was surprised to see me.

Looks wise, she’s pleasant, not drop dead gorgeous but more of a GND. I like how she style her hair, she has foxy eyes and even with mask, she is seductive. But she’s not a sleazy person and takes pride in her work. She wants to be known for her skills. She offer free cupping and I really find it good for my body. Not sure u guys know, but she offer free cupping, guasha or ear digging, choose one of the three.

As the shop mandates massage first, I just enjoyed the massage. The juagen is not painful but very sour feeling. And she clear the jammed parts so blood can flow. Kneading on the balls, inner groin, stomach and the part above anus, it was quite fulfilling to me. She also did edging and could bring my birdy hard, then soft, then hard again. It was a roller coaster ride hahaha.

She asked me if I want to release and warned me it’s better not to, and she can do head massage for me. But I prefer to release because I like her looks and her personality very much. Also want to see how far I can shoot...haha..and guess what, I hit my own mask..knn.. she try to block my cum with her hands but my canon was too strong that day.

She told me times are tough and competitive so she has no choice but to offer a release for juagen. She said as long as brothers don’t go too far, she will close one eye. She’s quite principled so please respect her.
Old 06-08-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, please share contact, thank you in advance!
Old 07-08-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Different la. The Rochor Ping ping can strip her if you know her well. Lol! I blasted on her tits also. Haha! Good for maintenance
Is the pingping that will cook noodle for you at end of session or give you fruit to eat one ? Tried her lot of times but dont know can strip. Her skill is more on hdl type hj not jg lai, agree hj dame good
Old 07-08-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Sent to all brothers..have a good weekend.
Old 07-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thx Haba bro for the ctc. Friendly petite size gal with verygood massage and JG. Definitely in return list. Thx again bro
Old 08-08-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanliew View Post
Thx Haba bro for the ctc. Friendly petite size gal with verygood massage and JG. Definitely in return list. Thx again bro
Thank you buddy...I guess the session was good enough for you. Cheers
Old 08-08-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
binarybark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yf and the team
Old 09-08-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Odillia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This one is hopefully work well
Old 09-08-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Is the pingping that will cook noodle for you at end of session or give you fruit to eat one ? Tried her lot of times but dont know can strip. Her skill is more on hdl type hj not jg lai, agree hj dame good
this PP got bf one. Sleep together at night. She dun do extras. Only good at massage. JG not so fantastic. However, her room mate does purely one trade and that's all i can say. As long PP is at home, I cannot piak her room mate in the living room or dining room like those yesteryears.
Old 09-08-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Sent to all brothers who ask.

Happy holidays!
Old 09-08-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
this PP got bf one. Sleep together at night. She dun do extras. Only good at massage. JG not so fantastic. However, her room mate does purely one trade and that's all i can say. As long PP is at home, I cannot piak her room mate in the living room or dining room like those yesteryears.
Got bf meh? I managed to strip her and suck her neh neh and cum on her boobs. Also at times see her shower or shower together. Haha! Paiseh, need to apologise to her bf. Her juagen really powerful one. Can feel the tugging and the aching of your back (near kidney area). Not sure about her roommate. When she is at Rochor, she is alone lei. After that move to Hougang, also with 1 roommate but her roommate not doing massage one so she very secretive. Not sure whether it is the same Ping ping or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread