The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Please try to stay a bit longer while we are assemblage in HK on 26th Oct for drinks...

I will come and meet you personally after my work please PM me your hk contact number..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Hi bros, I'm coming back on 20 Oct - 24 Oct....Anyone keen to meet up?
Old 03-10-2006, 12:06 PM
Samster

Bro rokket is famous !!!!! Now i know how you get your fame!!!My boss you deserve full bow from me. Everyone know i am just bro rokket's lackey. You are protege in hk herein deserve good gift from me... My forever demon king and forever lackey of rokket...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuff
hey rokket you coming to HK? if yes please do let me know. then we can all finally meet. my number in your pm.

MM
Old 04-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Sorry for the late reply i am not master in hk. I told you Bro Sebast is real veteran,he was in HK and started to bonk pussies long way before me landed in the pearl of Asia.

My life is fine and it been long time since our last meeting. We misses you a lot and when are you coming here again to cheong (hanky panky) with us?

I have not tried apple and the same situation happened during my last few visits. Long waiting.... even on weekday and non peak period until i gave up... Shit....
The Baton have already been passed to you by the old Sifu, yet you still have no confidence to take on as Master of the Demons. The front wave have already disappeared in the ocean, now the back wave are stronger. I have to call it a day in two months time....you have been voted the Braveheart, the Demon King, the Devils kings, and the philanderer King, no sooner our brothers is going to confer you another Title, stay put for the Halloween news...heehee
Old 04-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hey rokket you coming to HK? if yes please do let me know. then we can all finally meet. my number in your pm.

MM
Bro MM, where have you been hiding? Have been trying to get you a number of times for drinking but no respond from you. Thought you are in the arms of those Mongolian queens..... Are you now back from those heavy muscles Amazon Queens? Lets go for a drink..we need to discuss many things..
Old 04-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Hi bros, I'm coming back on 20 Oct - 24 Oct....Anyone keen to meet up?
Bro, I will miss out that date, will be back in SG on these dates...can you stay a few days more so we can meet up. We are having a special meeting on 26th and 27th..
Old 04-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Samster

Worr tirak 99 so famous you fame even spread to hk. I only know you are famous in CP now i know your charm it unbeatable.

PM me when you are here in HK i am eagerly to meet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Bro, I will miss out that date, will be back in SG on these dates...can you stay a few days more so we can meet up. We are having a special meeting on 26th and 27th..
Old 04-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

Stop beating around the bushes.... One thing for sure you are my shifu and forever shifu. You even declare pass the baton to me....

No matter what honor or title is given to me i will never surpass your notch.

Quote:
The Baton have already been passed to you by the old Sifu, yet you still have no confidence to take on as Master of the Demons. The front wave have already disappeared in the ocean, now the back wave are stronger. I have to call it a day in two months time....you have been voted the Braveheart, the Demon King, the Devils kings, and the philanderer King, no sooner our brothers is going to confer you another Title, stay put for the Halloween news...heehee
Old 04-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCCC
Hi bro sebast, i'll be there next wk too! Clueless about where to chiong.. will be staying around wanchai area... any recommendations on where to find wls around that area?
Sorry bro..miss your post, I left HK on Tue....now in Shanghai... are you still in HK? Perhaps other brothers like Pussybuster can help you out..pm him for local contact or you can get on with 141 girls easily..

Cheers
Old 05-10-2006, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
murano72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros and HK experts,

I will be in HK for the whole of Oct starting next week. Hope to meet up with you all and seek your guidance in HK. Do include me in your coming outing.

Tks in advance
Old 05-10-2006, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
McMuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Bro MM, where have you been hiding? Have been trying to get you a number of times for drinking but no respond from you. Thought you are in the arms of those Mongolian queens..... Are you now back from those heavy muscles Amazon Queens? Lets go for a drink..we need to discuss many things..
hi bros - sorry was a little busy of late but these few days more manageable due to the china hols. were you trying to get me? i have not heard from you since we last met in prince. please do call my hk number as i keep that on but not the china one.

fellas (esp sex141 king buster), i am pleased to share with all of you a new site that has replaced best161.

http://www.161sex.com/

my personal opinion is that best161 has undergone a revamp and has morphed into http://www.161sex.com/ and sex141 is now doing the same.

its a pretty cool site. now we all know which chick gives "cum on face" and/or "anal" services! haha. check it out.

Read all about it!!
Cuntfession of the Nastiest Kind
Old 05-10-2006, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 20
apsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to all

Quote:
fellas (esp sex141 king buster), i am pleased to share with all of you a new site that has replaced best161.

my personal opinion is that best161 has undergone a revamp and has morphed into http://www.161sex.com/ and sex141 is now doing the same.
Sound like it's been re-setted up by u,bro.

How's life there? Holiday is just round the corner, dun work too hard, take care.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
McMuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apsx

How's life there? Holiday is just round the corner, dun work too hard, take care.
knn where the hell have you been? betta get your ass to where you truly belong...CP!

catch you soon McDonald.

Read all about it!!
Cuntfession of the Nastiest Kind
Old 05-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

Worrr... Now i know the plot by Bro Sebast.. He say i would get new title honor by hk bros.

You and Bro Sebast cahoots to ensnare me. Personally i would take this opporunity to thank Bro sebast (grand tutor) encouragement and instigating me on exploring 141. I would not success without his guide. Sebast i bow you sincerely and my forever "tai lo"

Quote:
hi bros - sorry was a little busy of late but these few days more manageable due to the china hols. were you trying to get me? i have not heard from you since we last met in prince. please do call my hk number as i keep that on but not the china one.

its a pretty cool site. now we all know which chick gives "cum on face" and/or "anal" services! haha. check it out.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Samster

Yeah i totally agree with you... Maybe he is main operator for 141 and 161. No wonder you did not turn up in last few events. You are afraid we might expose you. Next time i will call you "webpimp-king"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by apsx

Old 05-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha..brother...Yes, I did contact you a few times for business..anyway its ok..I will contact you for drinks..we going to have a small parties end of this month in HK/CP. PM you the details..hope we can have a drink this weekend or next week.

Take care

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1