The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
cos you are advocating a chop carrot shop w 88 package as well as paying too high a tip? lol....
This is funny , u make my day bro haha
Old 19-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beauty world

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovadevil View Post
I was nearby Bukit Timah Food Centre for lunch today and decided to try out the Viet ML joint from the contact given by one of the Bro. Reached the place and saw a mid 30 & 40 ML inside the joint. Went in and check out the entrance. Took the 1hr massage for $50 and ask for the 40 mid ML as I need a good rub.

The place is a bit run down but still acceptable. No conversation throughout the massage session and was asked to turn over after 45mins of relaxing massage. After that, ML whisper and indicate can she hj me. Gave her the green light to process without asking her the price. She auto unhook her bra and I have to admit she got a nice pair of boobs of her age. Very good attitude and allow to suck and auto roam down. Finished the whole session with a good massage and hj and paid her $100 all in.
Brother can share with me this location?
Old 19-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
night19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobucks View Post
Came across this lady's self promotion message on a local Telegram group. Decided to chat her up to know more. Found out she works at a spa along Jurong Kechil, which is near where I live.

The spa hasn't got good reputation due to the "up-sell" tactic. But for me, I care more about the convenience (location wise). Besides, I was also curious to see if she's worth it. So I booked a session with her.
Hi bro, can share contact. Thanks.
Old 19-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
Second FR.

Recently happened to be around the area. Was walking towards the bus stop but didn't feel like walking beside the main road. Saw this building with a lot of youngsters. Decided to go see see explore. As I walked on the small road, in front got this signboard of a spa. Location quite secluded. I see nobody around, decided to go in.

The reception asked if I was here before. I said no, then she said "I guarantee you'll be back after this session." In my mind I think, confirm got special liao like that.

Opted for 1hr and was allocated an PRC. Looks 20-30s, couldn't really tell cos got wear mask. Her first moves already press from neck all the way to my bum then legs, macam like teasing my buttocks. Her massage was really hard. Got a few times I gotta grit my teeth to prevent myself from screaming out loud.

Left about 15min came the GQ. First time a ML auto climb up onto the massage table (?). I didn't even say anything. She started stroking me before we even discussed price. Since she already came up, my hands decided to autoroam lor. “哥哥你这样,小费要好好照顾我哦” Asked her want how much, she ask how much I want to give. Originally I quote $70 for full roam, but she want $80. I tell her $80 I want bj. She say next time.

As I was fingering her, she was moaning and enjoying. Then I offered her $100 for FJ. But she reluctant to fuck in the shop. Maybe this one can slowly hook her in.

Location: Very discreet. Shop is facing away from main road. And it is at the corner so no need scared nearby shop customers see you go into the spa.
Boobs: I think it's B
Body: Slim, petite
Massage: 8/10. She really know how to press, make me nearly scream and occasionally tease that area.
GFE: 9/10. Ownself climb up let me hug/cuddle during the HJ
Overall: 8/10. Too long never release, then she nearly make me COF myself.
Total dmg: 58+70
RTF: Likely yes.
Hi bros, where is this mp n which ml? Likes the idea that the ml auto climb on u n perform hj. Care to share? Thank you.
Old 19-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
Second FR.

Recently happened to be around the area. Was walking towards the bus stop but didn't feel like walking beside the main road. Saw this building with a lot of youngsters. Decided to go see see explore. As I walked on the small road, in front got this signboard of a spa. Location quite secluded. I see nobody around, decided to go in.
Bro can share location and name of shop. Thanks
Old 19-09-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share contact n location?
Old 19-09-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

hi bro please share thank you! im around the area very often
Old 20-09-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mushroomboy555 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share contact? Thanks.
Advert Space Available