The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 2
sammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Recommendations for crazy bachelor party

I'm looking to organise a crazy, once in a lifetime bachelor party for a friend in BKK. I was looking for girls who are into MFF or even MFFF and ok with recording the session for a private stash. The girls can be masked too if they are concerned with the video leaking.

Also looking for some light BDSM, edging etc. the plan is to have my friend tied up and girls do stuff to him. Also midgets if possible haha.

Have been looking around but no luck yet. Anybody have any suggestions in where to find these types of services in BKK?
Old 06-01-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommendations for crazy bachelor party

No handphones. Leave no trace.

If budget is not an issue, just book a MP for a few hours. Lock up the joint. Fuck fest. Every shot a different girl. Curtain joint with no curtains drawn.
Old 06-01-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
No handphones. Leave no trace.

If budget is not an issue, just book a MP for a few hours. Lock up the joint. Fuck fest. Every shot a different girl. Curtain joint with no curtains drawn.
Interesting idea, probably pricey but easy
Old 06-01-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy123111 View Post
I'm looking to organise a crazy, once in a lifetime bachelor party for a friend in BKK. I was looking for girls who are into MFF or even MFFF and ok with recording the session for a private stash. The girls can be masked too if they are concerned with the video leaking.

Also looking for some light BDSM, edging etc. the plan is to have my friend tied up and girls do stuff to him. Also midgets if possible haha.

Have been looking around but no luck yet. Anybody have any suggestions in where to find these types of services in BKK?
You have a location already?
Old 07-01-2024, 01:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 2
sammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No location yet, its all flexible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
You have a location already?
Old 07-01-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
No location yet, its all flexible.
I remember a friend who (I think) knows a midget who is FL, I could look in to that if you like. DM me if you like.
Old 08-01-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:

If you have the budget, you can always engage a party planner who can customise the bachelor party according to your needs. Google search bangkok bachelor party and should see some links to planners to enquire.

Otherwise, can "self-organise" for a much cheaper price, but it means one of your bros have to do the research and hard work lol
Old 16-01-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arikop99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would suggest you book a small party house for rent like "black kingdom" or somewhere similar close to your hotel. There are a few agents that can assemble for you a troops of girls for your plan.

I have throw a similar party for my client once last year. I woulds say its very doable in Bangkok at a very reasonable price.

Hope its all went well for you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1