The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Banging a married Korean MILF on Tinder

i can sense lightning striking soon...
Old 17-11-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

married people seems more mature and have a lot of things can be opened to discuss, i do frequently sexting in sugarbook,live with married girls but live lonely
Old 17-11-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
yes can exchange cultural view, korean guy is handsome and tall
singapore also have handsome guy
Old 17-11-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
contd..

I'm living in a condo while I wait for my HDB unit to be complete. It has a gym, where Yuri was very excited to work out with me.

Since the new safe distance restrictions were in place, only 2 pax were allowed in the gym, which was perfect. It meant I could compliment Yuri openly on her technique while flirting.

She showed up in tracksuit and yoga pants and I met her in the lobby. We went up to the gym area.

When she slipped off her tracksuit to my shock, she was wearing a very fitted sports bra, but her nipples were quite visible. It seemed damned forward and I had to ensure I didn't ogle her neh neh like a slobbering dog lol

Just imagine something like this for the visual, after she removed her tracksuit jumper:

I decided we would try squats together, partly because my dick was getting hard imagining seeing her pert, cute milf ass squatting. She seemed very happy to follow my suggestion, which was a good sign because I had other suggestions for what she could do after the work out.

contd...
seducing with her 2 nipples
Old 17-11-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
paint her milfy korean sweet pussy 😋
i do wish to, either korean or japanese is fine for me
Old 17-11-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Haha, sharing my views got me zapped!
But no worries, everyone has their rights to what they think.
Probably my comments are stereotyping Korean women, but don't get me wrong. - I do like them.
we just have opinion but open to discuss, not really sceptical to that
Old 21-11-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

SammyLee88 and georgie1994

Don't you feel tired switching between 2 personas?

Ok ok...you are 2 separate persons.

Ever considered meeting each other up? Sparks may fly
Why you so like dat?
Old 21-11-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
violetstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
SammyLee88 and georgie1994

Don't you feel tired switching between 2 personas?

Ok ok...you are 2 separate persons.

Ever considered meeting each other up? Sparks may fly
They meet everyday bro, and right hand shaking the left
Old 28-11-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold
Bro

Hope to read a continuation soon..

Quote:
contd..

she was still leaning against the wall, as i lifted her arms up and kissed her neck, licking it then nibbling down her body. her smooth pits exposed made my johnson hard as i released her arms and groped her breasts. i admit leh, not super lively but chio body, so I groped.

before diving in to suck her kimchi neh neh, i went back up for another kiss, tongue in her mouth, swirling, before releasing the kiss and softly sucking on one korean tit while squeezing the other..

contd..
Old 29-11-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

you can have it and have more fun, can find easily on social media
Old 29-11-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
contd..

She wasn't flinching as I shifted my hand around under her sweaty sports bra, fondling one Korean tit then the next (I'd estimate them as 32C's size?). Her neh neh are nice neat handfuls, fit in a palm, but jiggly, with big jutting nipples. But pls wait for details later, when her sports bra gets yanked off

I got bolder, and with my other hand, gently slid it down the front of her yoga pants. She didn't flinch again, as I snaked my fingers under the panties she was wearing and reached her married kimchi cunt. To my surprise, it felt smooth and botak bald, which would make it easy to eat.

Her hand now reached up and held my arm, as the kiss broke.

Y: Umm, I need to take a shower, where is your bathroom?

I was getting a bit turned on at the idea of licking and sucking her sweat coated Korean breasts and eating her sweaty pussy, pits and maybe arse. But she seemed quite insistent, and lady has to have her way

Sliding my hand out of her yoga pants and the other away from the sports bra, I showed her to the bathroom. Decided to wait outside, since it now looked likely that a nice MILF fuck session was in store. contd...
opps you love the sweaty sweaty type? loooks sexy
Old 29-11-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
geetimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, pls continue
Old 29-11-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Please continue bro!! Can't get enough of this horny sweaty korean milf
Old 03-12-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd..

I gently covered her Korean areola with my mouth and pulled her nipple a little. Tasty for me but Unfortunately ticklish her, as she kept giggling and pushing me away. No problem leh, my hand was firmly around her nice married boob as tongue moved down lower. My initial mission when I saw her in the gym was to have a taste of her kimchi married cunt, and now it was within reach of my tongue

I lowered to my knees as she was stlll standing (not recommend position, but i found myself a bit far from the bed and sofa). I licked the front of her bald married cunt, baby smooth, no hint of any stubble except for a faint dark shadow against her snow-white skin tone. I licked her pussy for the first time while now fumbling to lower my shorts. She didn't flinch, giggle, or moan, so a bit unclear if i was licking her well, but didn't matter leh, just the action was good enough.

I slipped a finger into her cunt again, and this time a gasp and a moan. Her pussy was slick and wet, and as her moans increased and got a bit louder, I decided to speed things up a bit and fuck my first married korean pussy.

the couch was nearer to us than the bedroom, and i led her to the couch and she sat down. i spread her legs and botak korean cunt. my shorts were off and although i was keen to have her cute mouth suck me, i also wanted to fuck her chio little body.

She smiled, and placed her hand against my tummy, stopping me for a moment.

Y: You won't tell anyone right?

M: (thinking) we had no common friends to tell. and she never say to me "don't tell your bros on sbf" ,.. i jus said "of course not Yuri"

i pressed the tip of my rock hard johnson against her pussy lips. i smiled, remembering her profile "married but just looking for friends" as her tight little cunt gripped my cock like a slick glove. i started pistoning pretty quick, wanting to fuck her hot little korean body. also since she didn't mention anything about a condom, i felt this warm, slick korean pussy would be nice to deposit a hot thick load into.

contd..
Old 03-12-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry bros for the delay to finish. my house is full with returning family now via VTL n not easy to open these pages to update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1