The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 11
Xueling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Does sugar daddy exist for a cross dresser???

Hello, I'm just wondering if there is a sugar daddy who is like minded?

Criteria is

1) owns a place himself so that I have the private space long term to dress up and keep all the clothes, makeup, shoes, accessories etc like keeping a part time mistress...😛

2) need to be a matured person.

3) acceptance to a cross dresser like me.

4) I don't sell myself I don't want money but I want love..

Anyone think this is a fantasy thoughts? Or really there is someone out there.....
Old 03-11-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does sugar daddy exist for a cross dresser???

of coz there is. hope you find yours soon. but if i strike S$8 mil TOTO i am yours.
Old 03-11-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
of coz there is. hope you find yours soon. but if i strike S$8 mil TOTO i am yours.
Hahha I wish I was the one with the 8m...then no need sugar daddy..
Old 03-11-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
berzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xueling View Post

Criteria is

1) owns a place himself so that I have the private space long term to dress up and keep all the clothes, makeup, shoes, accessories etc like keeping a part time mistress...😛

Anyone think this is a fantasy thoughts? Or really there is someone out there.....

Just curious - when you say "matured" person do you mean matured in ways of thinking? Or matured as in an older in age person?
Old 03-11-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Criteria is

Hello Xue Ling,
Read your other stories..
Wooww they are so amazing…
I missed out on your pictures though..
Could you share them again?

Actually I wish I cud be your sugar daddy!
Certain criteria I fit.. and some I don’t..

Hope to hear from u..
Old 03-11-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
Hello Xue Ling,
Read your other stories..
Wooww they are so amazing…
I missed out on your pictures though..
Could you share them again?

Actually I wish I cud be your sugar daddy!
Certain criteria I fit.. and some I don’t..

Hope to hear from u..
Hello... thanks for liking the story....
Old 03-11-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
SherylXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello, I'm just wondering if there is a sugar

If you are looking for love then a sugardaddy is not the right thing you are looking for.

Sugardaddies are looking for companionship without emotion attachments.

If you are looking for love then you are looking for a bf.

"Hi guys! I am a 28 year old crossdresser!"
Old 03-11-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherylXD View Post
If you are looking for love then a sugardaddy is not the right thing you are looking for.

Sugardaddies are looking for companionship without emotion attachments.

If you are looking for love then you are looking for a bf.
I guess you are right...think I'm not looking for love but someone to dote me..
Old 03-11-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Criteria is

Your criteria list needs to be reshuffled. A long-term relationship and love, needs to start off with (3) - Acceptance. Without acceptance there can be no long term future.

My girlfriend was born a man, and from the time she was very young she knew that she was a woman inside (ie. she has gender dysphoria). She underwent surgery when she was still a teenager and we met when she was working here in a KTV. When we became serious, I told her that I knew she was not born a woman, and I told her that I accept her for what she is and who she is.

Ever since then, our relationship is at a totally different level, and we can talk freely about purchasing Lamoon, entering Miss International, seeking out a fellow sis at CV just to see what the local scene is like, or discussing mental issues due to the testosterone level plunge after her (his?) testicles were cut off years ago. I always wondered why she was initially reluctant to build emotional closeness but I am glad that I am slowly doing that now with her.

If you just want someone to dote on you and nothing more - then you must be very clear what you are offering in exchange. Sex alone won't cut it, not for long anyway. No matter how skilled you are in bed, in the end the menu is always the same and your partner will eventually feel bored and seek another hole to fuck.

Oh, and it is vital to sort your own mental issues out, ASAP. Are you gender dysphoric, or do you cross-dress for a different reason? Are you a Queer, a Trans, and do you hope to transition someday?

Most guys here just want to fuck a X-dresser or an LB to fulfil a bucket list wish but I am probably one of the few who seek something else.

Wishing you the best. Sorry if my answer and my questions are a bit heavy.
Old 04-11-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Your criteria list needs to be reshuffled. A long-term relationship and love, needs to start off with (3) - Acceptance. Without acceptance there can be no long term future.

My girlfriend was born a man, and from the time she was very young she knew that she was a woman inside (ie. she has gender dysphoria). She underwent surgery when she was still a teenager and we met when she was working here in a KTV. When we became serious, I told her that I knew she was not born a woman, and I told her that I accept her for what she is and who she is.

Ever since then, our relationship is at a totally different level, and we can talk freely about purchasing Lamoon, entering Miss International, seeking out a fellow sis at CV just to see what the local scene is like, or discussing mental issues due to the testosterone level plunge after her (his?) testicles were cut off years ago. I always wondered why she was initially reluctant to build emotional closeness but I am glad that I am slowly doing that now with her.

If you just want someone to dote on you and nothing more - then you must be very clear what you are offering in exchange. Sex alone won't cut it, not for long anyway. No matter how skilled you are in bed, in the end the menu is always the same and your partner will eventually feel bored and seek another hole to fuck.

Oh, and it is vital to sort your own mental issues out, ASAP. Are you gender dysphoric, or do you cross-dress for a different reason? Are you a Queer, a Trans, and do you hope to transition someday?

Most guys here just want to fuck a X-dresser or an LB to fulfil a bucket list wish but I am probably one of the few who seek something else.

Wishing you the best. Sorry if my answer and my questions are a bit heavy.
Hello thanks for your long reply... happy that you are having a good relationship with your GF it takes great courage and determination to reach to her stage. Please do cherish her. I'm just a cross dresser. You are right about the important criteria on acceptance without this don't even talk about starting anything. I do know how guys think and what most guy wants in return...but maybe there is someone really understanding and nice out there...
Old 04-11-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello thanks for your long reply... happy that you are having a good relationship with your GF it takes great courage and determination to reach to her stage. Please do cherish her. I'm just a cross dresser. You are right about the important criteria on acceptance without this don't even talk about starting anything. I do know how guys think and what most guy wants in return...but maybe there is someone really understanding and nice out there...
Like the saying goes - Hope springs eternal. I am glad you are realistic about what men want. You are born male, yourself so you know better than most women.

You are looking for a unicorn, but then again miracles do happen.

All the best.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Like the saying goes - Hope springs eternal. I am glad you are realistic about what men want. You are born male, yourself so you know better than most women.

You are looking for a unicorn, but then again miracles do happen.

All the best.

I know right....haha thank you for your encouragement!!!
Old 05-11-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

A needle in the haystack especially we are talking about such alternate lifestyle but than again never know good luck to you all the best
Old 05-11-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
A needle in the haystack especially we are talking about such alternate lifestyle but than again never know good luck to you all the best
Ya I know...thats why I am just curious about the existence of someone described. Thanks for you best wishes...
Old 09-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Vicktoria is one of the Best!Vicktoria is one of the Best!Vicktoria is one of the Best!Vicktoria is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya I know...thats why I am just curious about the existence of someone described. Thanks for you best wishes...
I only came across real examples in land of smiles where XD or TS live with their farang boyfriend happily ever after. Locally, haven't seen or heard one yet..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1