The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your Friend's Wife

Camping here👍
Old 04-11-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Huntsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too! Story is good
Old 06-11-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Looks like OP disappeared or forgot about this thread.
TS must remember to fetch Elise then can update story, cheers!
Old 07-11-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
tnm69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope TS will update soon
Old 07-11-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Zanaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 11-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 3:

Next Monday in the early morning, I was already on my way to pick up Elise. Not sure why, I thought it would be nice to buy her breakfast from Toastbox.

So I did.

I arrived at her HDB block, saw her walking over to my car. She wore a buttoned-up white shirt, long sleeves and a pencil skirt that outlined her curves. Her hair was tied in a bun, her neck was nice and fair, she was wearing glasses as always.

I thought to myself…hmm a bit attractive leh…

I could smell her perfume the moment she got into the car.

“Wa, got breakfast for me leh, thank you!” She cheered.

“How’s Jun Keat?” I asked.

“Still sleeping loh, he fell yesterday night in the toilet,” She said.

“Oh my god, is he ok?” I was concerned.

“Yes yes, his parents will come see him later and send mei mei (their daughter) to school for us,” she replied.

I nodded. She was drinking the Teh C I bought for her.

I naturally put my hand on her thigh and reassured her that things will get easier. I liked how her thigh felt. Soft, bah bah feeling.

I took my hand right away. She kept quiet.

“His parents want to move in with us until Jun Keat completes his physio treatment,” she said softly.

“Oh nice wad, aunty uncle can help you take care of him and mei mei,” I replied.

She continued to keep quiet and looked a bit sad.

“Why, you worried got parents-in-law staying with you, cannot sexy time with Jun Keat ah? Haha!” I joked.

“Nothing sexy after the accident,” she said resignedly.

“He cannot…cannot function?” I asked hesitatingly.

She sighed and shook her head. Her response indeed confirmed my worries for Jun Keat. I was very sad for my best friend.

“Not the same already,” she said softly. I nodded although I didn’t really understand.

“Well, not sure if this will console you, but I haven’t had sex with my wife for like 3 months already,” I confided in her.

“What? Why??” She was shocked.

“She just doesn’t feel the need, I can’t force her also,” I shrugged.

“No blowjob or use hand?” She looked so surprise.

“Got handjob. Blowjob will only happen if I buy her LV bag,” I joked.

“Wah smart girl, Jun Keat owed me many LV bags liao,” she mused.

We laughed together. At last, the mood cheered up a bit as we reached our office.

———

It had been a joy to have Elise back in the company. She learnt the ropes fast. Not more than two weeks, she was able to service our clients & partners independently without my guidance.

Things were good at work, but things were not that good at my family life. I had more and more quarrels with my wife as she repeatedly turned down my request for getting intimate with her.

I was extremely sexually frustrated that I even considered visiting Geylang (oh my god the good old days when the lorongs were still buzzing with people before pandemic)

I started texting Elise more after work.

We chatted about casual stuffs. I recommended her Netflix dramas, she recommended me China variety shows. I talked about stock investing, she talked about the places she hoped to travel or do staycation.

She also started complaining to me about how irritated it was to have parents-in-law staying in the same household.

There were many times we texted until late midnight that we both were so tired at work the next day. I felt like I was back in the uni days where I would chat with girls using MSN messenger until late night.

I started to sense that she was becoming more and more...girlfriendly...with me.

Like for example, she would start to act cute in front of me. When I routed clients to her for support, which meant more work, she would look at me with intentionally sad face, purse her lips and hope I would not do that.

Hmm, hard to explain.

———

One evening, I was driving her back home after work as usual. Both of us were so tired because we texted until late again last night.

For the first time ever though, she asked whether my wife was ok with us texting so often.

“If she doesn’t wanna have sex with me, I don’t wanna care about her feelings too,” I said honestly.

“家家有本难念的经 is just so true,” she said with sorrow.

“I don’t wanna go home,” she whispered, she was looking outside the car window.

“I don’t wanna go home too,” I replied quickly without thinking too much.

“Then, let’s go somewhere?” She asked.

My heart skipped a beat.

“Erm, sure where do you want to go? Hotpot?” I acted cool and shrugged.

“But I am so tired,”
she said softly.

Fuck, only a woman could spout such contradictory nonsense.

I didn’t know what to say.

“Let’s go Lyf Funan and see if there is any suite left for us to rest?” She asked. She didn’t look at me. She was still looking outside the car window.

Lyf Funan was one of the hotels she mentioned in our texting previously, she shared with me about her desire to do staycation.

I thought it was meant as a way to escape her parents-in-law. I didn’t know it was actually her hint to ask me go with her!?

“Hahaha, sure,” I tried to stay calm and laughed out the tension. I almost choked on my own saliva.

**to be continued**
Old 11-11-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
AT3248 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Look forward to next chapter.
Old 12-11-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more updates.
Old 12-11-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Your Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
Chapter 3:

Things were good at work, but things were not that good at my family life. I had more and more quarrels with my wife as she repeatedly turned down my request for getting intimate with her.
Damn sien if like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
Chapter 3:

“Let’s go Lyf Funan and see if there is any suite left for us to rest?” She asked. She didn’t look at me. She was still looking outside the car window.
Camping to see how TS "rest"
Old 12-11-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome
Sounds like TS will get some gratification soon 😋
Old 12-11-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 8
neo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Your Friend's Wife

Up next Lyf Funan - TS, can't wait for next chapter liao! Faster come.

Waiting for new post:
fu3rzas

2nd round:
ladyassasinato
Old 12-11-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
candee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update too !
Old 13-11-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Pls continue with your story!
Old 13-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Nice story..... Waiting for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1