The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 04-09-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

(Continuation)

“Ke yi ma?” (Can I?), I asked. I was being ambiguous. It could mean: can I continue rubbing your pussy. Or it could mean something else – which in itself could not be defined.

“Ni you tao ma?” (do you have condom?), she asked. It was the “best case scenario” that I hedged my ambiguous question on. “Wo qu na” (I’ll get it), and I coolly reached out to my jeans nearby and took out a condom.

I tore open the condom pack. “Wo bang ni” (I help you). She slipped the condom snugly onto my erected penis and asked me to go on top after she removed her panties. She had a cute little bush. Ivy shut her eyes as I inserted my cock into her moist pussy. I gently slid my cock in-and-out of her pussy until it was sufficiently lubricated with her love juice, and I started to grab her wonderful breasts. She was making small lusty noises as I increased my thrusting tempo. She was really tight.

As I dressed up to leave after showering, Ivy said she will pay me back for lunch. I declined. “Na ni gei wo an mo de qian jiu hao” (just pay me the massage cost then), she continued. I looked her straight in the eye. She smiled. My heart melted again.

I got lucky with Ivy. The packed lunch cost less than $10. As I drove off, I began to understand why Ivy appreciated my simple packed lunch. Unless she was willing to walk more than 1km along an unsheltered pavement by the road side, there was no coffee shop or supermarket nearby. There were also small groups of South Asian blue collar workers going about their work a few hundred meters from her small condo estate.

I met Ivy again the following week. Obviously it was not for the massage which she fared miserably. After the customary 10min of finger pressing (and brushing her breasts) on my back, I turned around. “You dai tao ma?” (you brought condom?), she asked.

We made love again. This time, Ivy seemed to enjoy it even more, based on her louder moans and scratches which she gifted me on my back. I paid her the massage fee and $20 tips (as I did the last time). “Zu gou le” (it’s enough), she said.

The following week, before I could make an appointment with Ivy again, she texted me. She said she was going home that night. She was homesick. And she missed her pet cat alot.

It must be nearly a year later, I received an SMS from a local number I did not recognize. “I am Ivy. Come and visit me if you are free”, the message said in Chinese. That night, I visited Ivy in an apartment in Geylang.

When I stepped into Ivy’s bedroom, her eyes were watery. She hugged me for a full minute. The feeling was like, we did not say goodbye properly the last time. And we were so happy to meet each other again.

After taking my shower, Ivy started her massage. By the time I turned around, facing her, memories of our previous love making sessions came flashing back. I pinned her down gently. “Wo xiang yao” (I want it), I said. “Ni, ke yi” (for you, yes), she said softly. That night, we made love like lovers who had been apart for months (which indeed was the case).

I met Ivy two more times during that stint. Needless to say, the massage was a precursor to making love with this cutie pie. It did not matter to me if Ivy was simply a FL advertising as an ML, or that I continued to be lucky visiting (and paying) her as an ML, for full sexual services. What I treasured was Ivy’s cuteness and her willingness to make love to me upon my request.

I don’t know if she came back to Singapore again. If she ever comes back, I will be sure to look for Ivy, the sweetie pie.

Next: The Student Who…
Old 04-09-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
NjkIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, thanks!
Old 04-09-2021, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
DSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 06-09-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
roylee6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NjkIce View Post
Very nice share bro, thanks!
Yes very nice, like them too!
Old 06-09-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for your support, bros Njkice, Dsavage and roylee.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

The Student Who…

The make-shift coffee table was quite small, relative to the 3-seater sofa we sat on. But somehow, she managed to arrange a good spread of cheese and fruits on the tiny table. She opened a new bottle of red wine and the cork accidently rolled onto the floor.

I got up to pick up the cork. Bending down, something caught my eye - my eye level was the same as the sofa seat. She was not wearing any panties underneath her short satin pyjama dress. I ignored the cork and moved towards her swiftly, slightly startling her. I spread her legs as much as the dress would allow and she instinctively understood what I wanted.

Pulling up her dress to her hips, she spread her legs wide as I plunged my tongue into the delicious looking pussy. She was ruffling my (head) hair as I licked her like a melting ice-cream.

“Ni hao huai” (you are bad), she pretended to protest. There was no turning back…

(To be continued)
Old 07-09-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

“Ni hao huai” (you are bad), she pretended to protest. There was no turning back…

Vivi (pseudonym) became my most regular “go to” ML for just over a one-year period, despite the availability of several hot ML’s whom I also visited but with less frequency, during that time.

I am calling her Vivi to hide her identity for various reasons. During her initial days in Singapore, she was hounded by a stalker, so she had to stop work for a while and returned later with a new name and phone number. She was also notorious with certain customers, which I later found out, was her way of eliminating undesired bros. On a personal level, my almost weekly rendezvous with Vivi at her place – featuring fine wine, expensive cheese and fruits galore – were courtesy of other bros’ generosity.

Vivi was on a student pass, and ML work on weekdays usually started from 4pm, after school. During my first visit, I noticed school notes on her dining table. So during massage, I asked casually if she was keeping up with lessons. She suggested she could be a better student if she understood what was going on in class. Turned out her lessons were in English and she hardly understood the language. She gave me a couple of examples, and I burst out laughing while lying face down. I laughed so hard, I had to turn around and look at her, and she made a funny, hopeless face. From that moment, I knew Vivi was a fun and free-spirited girl.

Before I continue, let me paint a picture of Vivi. Around 24 years-old and 1.62m tall, she can pass off as a budding South Korean actress – beautiful facial features (almond shaped eyes and sharp nose); fair, supple skin; nice 34B breasts, 25-inch waist, perky butt and despite not being tall, had proportionately long and slim legs. Her wavy hair was dyed chocolate and caramel tone and reached her shoulder blades. In short, she was a head-turner!

My first session with Vivi set the tone for our future meetings. We joked and occasionally traded “insults” (in a nice way). When it was time for sensual, we had been chatting like old friends, so I just pulled her towards me and challenged her: “how fast can you make me come with BBBJ?” And on my part, I promised to alert her in a timely manner, as she does not do CIM. She did well (or I was not good). In less than 5min, I told her I was going to ejaculate and she detached her mouth from my cock, moved her face away – and – she directed my cock to 12 o’clock position so I ejaculated all over my stomach and chest.

In my third meeting with Vivi, I’ve had a few drinks at dinner before turning up at her place that night. She could smell I drank liquor. Sitting me down at the sofa, she undressed me systematically – socks, belt, trousers, then shirt. I sat on her sofa with only my underwear. She had gone to the bathroom, let the hot water run and shut the door. I finished my cigarette and she marched me into the steam-filled bathroom. That night, I washed my hair at her place. When I emerged from the bathroom, I felt refreshed and relaxed. I also smelled much better! Vivi was already sitting by the bed, wrapped in a towel. She had been massaging me in the nude since our first appointment. Lots of touching and teasing but always respecting the limits.

It’s not an excuse – and I don’t think it’s unique to me – after a few happy drinks, I get horny easily. That night, I told Vivi I needed to turn around to face up, barely a few minutes after being face down. Because I had such a raging hard-on it became too uncomfortable to press my cock against the mattress anymore. She muttered something like “se gui” (sex fiend) and proceeded to massage the front of my hands and legs. Meanwhile, my cock was rock hard – and having a life of its own – it was “waving”! Vivi looked at me.

“Do you have friends as beautiful as you, who I can make love to?”, I asked her.

(To be continued)
Old 07-09-2021, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Kovac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, support for more
Old 09-09-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

“Do you have friends as beautiful as you, who I can make love to?”, I asked her, in Chinese.

Vivi did not respond.

“Shen cai yao xiang ni zhe yang de” (body like yours), I continued.

Vivi shifted her eyes and looked away.

“Wo ye mei shuo bu gen ni zuo” (I didn’t say I won’t do it with you), she finally spoke.

I made the short dash from the bedroom to the living room and took my always-on-standby condom from my bag. Jumping back into bed, I started kissing her. She shut her eyes and reciprocated.

I moved down to her soft breasts and started drawing circles with my tongue around her erected nipples while my fingers caressed her pussy area. She was already wet. I capped myself hurriedly and inserted my thick long cock, bit by bit, into her vagina. With every new depth, she let a light moan. Very quickly, my entire cock had dived into her love hole. I pulled-out and pushed-back-in constantly, which made her ooze with cunt juice.

“Wo bu yao, wo bu yao” (I don’t want, I don’t want), Vivi grunted. I didn’t think, for a moment, she changed her mind (to make love). I quit being the gentle lover and started pounding her, lifting her slim legs over my shoulder. The harder I thrusted, the more her breasts jiggled, taking me to the next level of ecstasy.

“Zai kuai dian, zai kuai dian”, she begged. As I guessed earlier, Vivi didn’t change her mind about making love. She just wanted to be fucked real good. And I delivered. I unleashed the whole night’s horniness into her.

There was no other customer after me that night. (She did not work late, as she had to attend classes next morning). After cuddling for a short while, we went to the living room for a smoke. She offered me a glass of red wine.

“Xia ci guo lai wo men ke yi xian he liang bei” (next time, we can have a couple of drinks first), Vivi said. I was not sure if it was mid-sentence. I was half expecting “thereafter we can have a good fuck”. But Vivi did not say anything else. I drank up, showered and changed, as it was getting late.

“Jin tian de fu wu fei shi…” (today’s service fee is…), I asked. “Gen ping chang yi yang ya” (as usual) , she replied. Which was my standard $110 + $20 tips.

Starting from the next session, I would have a “new” arrangement with Vivi.

(To be continued)
Old 10-09-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

Starting from the next session, I would have a “new” arrangement with Vivi.

As an “ang pai”, Vivi was understandably a popular choice. As she was a student, she could only accept an average of 5 or 6 customers on weekdays, from late afternoon. I decided to have a “fixed schedule” with her – every Friday at X time, the last customer. The exception was when I had to travel, which I would let her know in advance. So, for just over one year, almost every Friday night was spent at Vivi’s cosy apartment.

Sometimes, I don’t leave till the wee hours of Saturday morning. Occasionally, I slept over (at her invitation). There was even a couple of times, I turned up at her place with luggage in tow, directly from the airport after a work trip.

As those Friday night sessions lasted two hours or more, we came to an understanding that I would pay a flat 2-hour massage fee. What we did for the two hours (or more) does not matter. I am really grateful, and lucky, that Vivi was happy with this arrangement. She was not “money-faced” and I would not undermine her opportunity cost. I think what made it work was: firstly, we enjoyed each other’s company; secondly, I took a laid back attitude – while ultimately, my expectation was to be seduced and get a release, how it transpired was up to our mood at the time; I think Vivi really liked it that way. Plus, I would also avail myself to look through her school work, which was all of 15min, given my strong command of English. In fact, I normally guide her with “high level” answers/responses, but pare back eventually to make it look like it was “her work”.

Vivi was a happy-go-lucky, fun-loving character. Those Friday nights, she would greet me in a variety of different outfits. She would open the door and hide behind it, while I step in. Among the different outfits: a knock-off kimono (those cheap ones from souvenir shops); a cheerful bikini; a little black dress; a translucent pyjama dress (with nothing underneath – so the nipples and bushy pussy are in plain sight); and my favourite – stark naked in high heels and a baseball cap.

The Friday night sessions always started with a bottle of red. Accompanied by cheese and fruits. We would shoot the breeze, chat about interesting (and annoying) things that happened since we last met, watch funny (sometimes lewd) clips on our mobile phones, and just have a good time, progressing from wholesome fun to raunchy, touchy and downright molestation acts.

For me, it was one way of unwinding after a long work week; I suspect it was the same for Vivi, too. We always knew that the night would end up in some sort of sexual activities, how we got there was part of the journey of fun, intrigue and at times, intensive build-up…

(To be continued)
Old 11-09-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Camping here for more updates.
Old 11-09-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

This particular Friday, an unexpected issue surfaced with a key European client. We were on the phone and then video calls till almost 9pm, when the matter was eventually resolved. I was starving (so were my colleagues who stayed late with me). Both colleagues rushed off for their Friday night commitments. I texted Vivi.

“I just finished work and I’m really hungry”, I informed her in Chinese. “See you downstairs at X time, accompany me for dinner”. “Hao de” (OK), she replied. One thing I really liked about Vivi, she was always accommodating.

Just over an hour later, I was wolfing down my dinner while Vivi discovered the pleasures of Japanese plum wine. Being a regular at that restaurant, the staff moved me to the highly coveted smoking table mid-way through my meal as the previous diners had just left. Vivi was amused as the staff literally took the partly-eaten food and moved us to the outdoor table. As I finished my dinner, the server asked if I would like a second bottle of plum wine. Vivi had pretty much polished off the first bottle as I had only two glasses.

The server brought the second bottle of plum wine as I lit up my cigarette. Vivi took my cigarette and joined me in polluting the air. We were laughing as she shared a funny incident in school that day. Here we were: she, in a white Bape t-shirt, torn denim shorts and adidas sneakers. I had my now-crumpled white business shirt rolled-up to my elbows, grey corporate trousers and a pair of dark tan leather shoes. We looked very mismatched dressing-wise.

As we continued chatting and drinking, Vivi had taken off her sneakers and had one foot resting on my thigh, still sitting opposite me. She shifted her body and now the foot (toes) were rubbing my crotch.

“Gan ma?” (what’s up?), I asked her. “Zou, hui jia jixu he” (let’s continue drinking at home), she said. We still had half-a-bottle of plum wine. I paid and we took the unfinished bottle. The 10min drive to Vivi’s place was uneventful. Until we were at the elevator.

Vivi wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest. I think the plum wine was beginning to kick-in for her. I swear I could feel her hardened nipples pressed against my body (I now realized she was braless). My cock twitched. She struggled a little but managed to unlock the front door. She kicked off her sneakers and went straight for the bed. I had to untie my shoelaces, undressed and took a quick shower. I had previously left a mini-travel kit at her place, so I was able to shave and brush my teeth.

By the time I got out from the bathroom, Vivi had poured two glasses of plum wine in the living room. I settled down, wrapped in a towel, and took a sip. Vivi went to shower.

I was comfortable and relaxed at the sofa, watching TV when Vivi emerged from the shower. She snugged up beside me and enjoyed the remaining plum wine. She was also toying with me cock through my loosely worn towel, like a sarong. I couldn’t help but started rubbing her labia, her satin shorts soon became damp. She knelt down in front of the sofa and removed the towel around my waist. She started licking the entire length of my throbbing shaft, up and down, up and down, non-stop, until she took the whole penis into her mouth. I had to stop her before I ejaculated in her little mouth.

Getting the condom from my bag just a metre away, I capped myself and inserted my cock into Vivi’s wet pussy through the side of her baggy satin shorts. I removed her matching satin top. Vivi was laying on the sofa as I drilled her - still in her shorts - she was absolutely at my mercy as I pumped incessantly.

The fabric sofa was not big, and not particularly comfortable for the activity we were indulged in. Vivi took the lead - she wriggled out of my reach and walked towards the bedroom, flinging her satin shorts, which were already at her ankles, off. But before she could lay on bed, I caught up behind her and plunged my still-super-hard cock into her leaking pussy from behind. She instinctively bent down and rested her elbows on the bed, and I continued banging her doddy style. From the bedroom mirror, I could see her breasts swinging wildly from side-to-side. I can see she was getting “weak” in that position. I let her off and she gladly lay on bed, spreading her legs and inviting me to continue fucking her. This went on for a good 10min or so before I shot my load into her.

Hugging her in bed, she whispered softly “jin wan jiu zai zhe ba” (stay here tonight). I nodded. She shut her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep. I got up, removed the condom and washed up. Back in bed, she was asleep. I put my phone to silent mode. It was past 1am. We slept soundly.

(To be continued)
Old 12-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
nyahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, please continue bro
Old 13-09-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

“Remember to pack before you go to bed”, I reminded Vivi on Thursday night. The following day, was the last day before school holidays. School would end at 12 noon, a few hours earlier than usual. I had booked the 4pm Friday flight to Bangkok.

At 1pm on Friday, my taxi arrived at the pre-arranged meeting place near her apartment. Vivi was already there is her sun hat, big sunglasses which covered half her face, and a cabin size trolley luggage. She wore a white linen shirt and a denim mini-skirt. She was beautiful!

I loaded her luggage in the boot and we reached Terminal 2 by 1.30pm. Plenty of time before boarding. The sharp-eyed staff at the SIA First Class drop-off bay spotted my luggage tag and she hurried towards me. I handed her both Vivi and my passport, and my frequent flyer card. Within 15min, Vivi and I had settled down in the First Class Lounge. (We travelled economy class, but my frequent flyer status afforded First Class Lounge access).

“Lao ban, ni zhen bang!” (boss, you’re awesome!), she exclaimed as we sank into the wide armchairs at the lounge. Obviously Vivi was very impressed at how expediently we cleared check-in formalities and the nice lounge environment.

“Qu na dian chi de” (let’s grab some food), I smiled. It was a late lunch, but the buffet spread had just been replenished. It was, like always, local food-led. We tucked in small portions of satay, noodles and fruits. She also helped herself to two glasses of champagne. The short holiday has started. Her cheeks were glowing after the drinks. She was very happy and excited, but being in a public area (peppered with older folks in corporate grey and navy suits), she restricted herself to clutching my hands tightly without overtly showing her enthusiasm and affection.

Arriving in Bangkok, we cleared immigration quickly via the express lane invite courtesy of SIA, and made our way to the visa office. (China passport holders can apply for a visa upon arrival). I love Bangkok in many ways. For a small premium, you can literally jump the queue and be issued a tourist visa fairly quickly.

It was Vivi’s first trip to Thailand. The sights and sounds heightened her senses. I spotted the signboard of the hotel we had booked, and identified myself to the staff. It was, expectedly, hot and humid and a little chaotic at Suvarnabhumi airport. Booking the hotel limousine service meant we could cut thru’ the chaos and we were whisked into the waiting car.

To a certain extent, the routine was like another business Bangkok business trip for me. Just that this time, I had a female companion, and no meetings to attend! I had booked the same hotel that I normally stay in Bangkok, having redeemed complimentary room nights. The limo pulled up to the hotel driveway and the hotel manager, whom I am acquainted with, was waiting. Through the years, the manager never once batted an eyelid on the different companions I would check-in with; to her, she was welcoming a regular guest. And his guest, whoever she might be.

It was a familiar routine. The manager brought us directly to our room. I really appreciated the upgrade – we were given a junior suite, which was a generously-sized living room and a separate large bedroom with a king-size bed and hehe, a leather ottoman chair, those with a separate, smaller seat that served as a foot rest. The coconut welcome drink and lemon-grassed scented cold towels were all prepared. After verifying my credit card details, the manager took her leave, just as the welcome fruit basket and bottle of complimentary wine were delivered.

Vivi looked at me in awe after the hotel staff left the suite. “Did you specially prepare all this for me?”, she asked in Chinese. “Xi wang ni hui xi huan” (hope you will like it), I replied. The truth was, I had redeemed the air-tickets and hotel room, and got lucky with the suite upgrade.

Vivi gave me a big hug. “Wo men xizao qu” (let’s shower), she suggested. It was nearly 7pm local time (or 8pm Singapore) and I was beginning to be hungry. But I reasoned it was not courteous to decline an offer to shower together with Vivi.

We stripped naked in the living room and went to the bathroom which was inside the bedroom. Taking control of the hand-held shower head, she playfully washed me, and then herself. Vivi’s voluptuous body never failed to give me a super hard-on. It was obvious that my cock yearned for action. She gamely knelt on the bathroom floor and sucked my cock. But it ended all too soon.

“Jin wan zai man man zhe mo ni” (I will slowly torture you tonight), she teased. We had a quick wash-up. Though the erection in my cock subsided a little, it was still hard. We went out for dinner, me with a bulging cock.

(To be continued)
Old 15-09-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

After a big local dinner, we felt lazy and decided to head back to the hotel. But the night was still young. Not even 11pm. The hotel’s basement bar was known to be “very happening” – live band, mix of foreign business people and expats alike, and of course, professional hookers. I decided that Vivi should experience it.

It was a busy Friday night, but we managed to find one seat by the bar. Vivi sat down while I leaned next to her. She was amazed at how the working girls would go around casually chatting up the foreigners (mostly white guys). A few of them would then get lucky and leave with the guys. She asked me if I ever took Thai girls from bars back to my room. No, I told her. Technically, it was the truth – I never fancied working girls from bars. I had a “vendor” who would provide northern Thai babes (mostly from Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai), but that’s another story for another day.

Despite the fact I was with Vivi, it did not stop a few of the working girls from approaching me. The best “proposition” I received was from a slim lady with big boobs. By way of introduction, she thrusted her boobs between me and Vivi and suggested a threesome after she claimed to be bisexual. I declined (after explaining to Vivi). I bought her a drink in the spirit of friendliness. After an hour or so, the place became very packed. I was also dying for a smoke, so we took our leave after a couple of drinks.

Back in the suite, the first thing I did was to remove my belt and unbutton my jeans. It was a big dinner. Even that was not good enough to make me feel comfortable; I had to pull down my jeans to beneath my hips. Naturally, the pubic hair around the front of my waist line sprang out. I sat majestically on the leather sofa and lighted my cigarette as Vivi was opening the complimentary bottle of wine.

We were enjoying the wine and channel surfing. Vivi settled on the Discovery Channel, and interestingly the program was something akin to sex in the animal kingdom. Perfect.

Two glasses later, Vivi turned into a tigress. She pulled down my jeans (and underwear) to my ankles and started blowing me. I lied down, slept on the sofa and enjoyed her slurpy, wet enthusiasm. Quite quickly, things accelerated and soon, we had moved onto the bed, both stark naked by then, and refining our 69 skills. I figured out it’s best to grab the condom first before we got too carried away. She probably sensed it, too. As soon as I went back to bed with the condom, she snatched it from me and capped me. There was no need for further foreplay. She was horny and wet. After dimming the room lights, she mounted me and showed me who was the boss.

At her apartment in Singapore, she never cow-girl me. Partly because it was a queen bed, which looked OK but was perhaps not so sturdy. Here, in Bangkok, we had a king bed, super thick mattress resting on a solid wooden frame. She rode me like a wild tiger, her soft breasts and long hair swinging wildly, accompanied by loud grunts. At one point, I thought my cock was going to snap, it was also at that point that I eventually ejaculated as she exclaimed in triumph that she climaxed! Nice finale for our first night in Bangkok.

(To be continued)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1