The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: ML that does frenching

went to my regular shop at RV, ask for my ML...today she became horny..went up to 2nd level, before I lay down on bed, she bbbj me...very shiok...cannot tahan, pull down her tights/leggings and try to insert in...managed to thrust a few times...lie on bed, and she continues to blow me, and alternate French me....but doesn't allow full French, only tongue fight when she sticks out her tongue...still prefer blow so put it back inside her mouth again...after a while, going to release...before release, pull out of her mouth and swivel around her lips...BOOM! exploded outside her mouth...got some on the face and mostly on the lips n mouth....paid $178 total....OK lah...long long time once....
Old 12-07-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
There is also the inverse side of this...moan too loud and too fake, trying too hard to make you cum and get the job done. Too little or too much, I also cannot. I private limited company.
haha i know you, the moaning must hit the sweet spot right? fake moans surely can tell one, but real moaning usually cannot fake one, esp when FJ, can feel the pussy contracting griping your bro and moaning at the same time... damm shiok!

as for fake moans, i have friends who shared that when the get a HJ from any WLs, they say its very hard for them to cum, however the trick is when the WL gave out fake moans and they suddenly feel the urge and sensation to shoot!

different strokes for different folks maybe?
Old 12-07-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 4
Kigsmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
haha i know you, the moaning must hit the sweet spot right? fake moans surely can tell one, but real moaning usually cannot fake one, esp when FJ, can feel the pussy contracting griping your bro and moaning at the same time... damm shiok!

as for fake moans, i have friends who shared that when the get a HJ from any WLs, they say its very hard for them to cum, however the trick is when the WL gave out fake moans and they suddenly feel the urge and sensation to shoot!

different strokes for different folks maybe?
Sometimes I will laugh if the moan is too fake and they will ask me to concentrate please 😃
Old 12-07-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigsmen View Post
Sometimes I will laugh if the moan is too fake and they will ask me to concentrate please 😃
Sometimes my kukubird will shrink inside her tunnel if the moan is too fake & artificial ..
Old 12-07-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ballesteiro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I got one contact to exchange in the west. Quite nice boobs and also can French when doing hj. Keen can on me to exchange
Old 12-07-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Bros, i just remembered encountering a ML that does massage in mini shorts. Smooth fair skin. Can roam her nice thighs and calves when she press your back. She will auto slot her legs in between your arms. After flip over, things start to heat up and can french too. Massage is average acceptable. $50/hr. PM me if you want contact.

Can share contacts? Thanks
Old 12-07-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xchong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
Pretty interested in west side massage, any can share ? Since covid i stop so no ctc. To share.
Old 12-07-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigsmen View Post
wah lau, super awkward feeling sial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Sometimes my kukubird will shrink inside her tunnel if the moan is too fake & artificial ..
thats a very bad turn-off
Old 12-07-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jiajianeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Bros, i just remembered encountering a ML that does massage in mini shorts. Smooth fair skin. Can roam her nice thighs and calves when she press your back. She will auto slot her legs in between your arms. After flip over, things start to heat up and can french too. Massage is average acceptable. $50/hr. PM me if you want contact.

Bro can share CTC thanks
Old 12-07-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Think bro Linnie is very busy sharing contact now ..
Old 13-07-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Grryhairo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Linnie please share contact thanks
Old 14-07-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
er1c_sg is Cool - loads of Potential

Interested, bro share contact as well. good things to share
Old 14-07-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to my regular shop at RV, ask for my ML...today she became horny..went up to 2nd level, before I lay down on bed, she bbbj me...very shiok...cannot tahan, pull down her tights/leggings and try to insert in...managed to thrust a few times...lie on bed, and she continues to blow me, and alternate French me....but doesn't allow full French, only tongue fight when she sticks out her tongue...still prefer blow so put it back inside her mouth again...after a while, going to release...before release, pull out of her mouth and swivel around her lips...BOOM! exploded outside her mouth...got some on the face and mostly on the lips n mouth....paid $178 total....OK lah...long long time once....
Reason why I don’t French ML. U don’t know what is inside her mouth before u
Old 14-07-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
DreamingHat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Reason why I don’t French ML. U don’t know what is inside her mouth before u
exactly bro she coulda had a durian in there
Old 14-07-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by er1c_sg View Post
Interested, bro share contact as well. good things to share
Share through pm bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1