The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
wonderwoo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My SYT Colleague

Nice fr,camping for more..
Old 03-04-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one TS. But remember to be more cautious ok. Don want u be next on the news, recently many these kind of cases. Haha. Waiting for your more juicy fr bro
Old 04-04-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
My plan was just to get her tipsy, so she can feel more relax...after our meal we can go home separately.
actually my plan was to go for coffee after our drinks and makan....but after seeing how drunk she was, my first thought was sending her home ...it didn't cross my mind that the chance for me to take advantage of her is finally here or rather, i can finally hug her or hold her hands , like a couple.

for some reasons, I am more concerned about her drunkardness than anythng else.

if it's some other girls like in the past, I would simply bring them home. I could have brought her to a park and sit down, wait for her to sober up a bit but my mind was just to get her back to her home.

I was probably afraid that she would think I have some ulterior motive if I hadn't send her home ASAP. This would be bad if she had that impression.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
RonBurgundy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonBurgundy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwoo78 View Post
Nice fr,camping for more..
camping here too as well
Old 04-04-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

We finally managed to get into a taxi.....she was totally knocked out (or was she cos she could tell me how the ride was back home few days later)

this is just like a scene out of some drama. A drunk SYT I like sitting next to me. I was going to put my hands on her thigh to test water....but if she was sober and rememebered i did that afterwards, also gone case for me.

so instead, I tried the classic move, reached over and get the seat belt for her I could have "accidentally" kiss her or brushed against her boobs....less obvious lah.....but I didn't...i simply touch her face and pinch her nose...totally no reaction from her.

Luckily the ride was very short....otherwise I would really have done the unthinkable....

few days later, we recounted our funny moments back at work. she told me she could hardly remember what happened or how she got back.

don't think I will have the opportunity to pull the same stunt again cos now she knows her alcohol limit. she would probably drink less when we go out to eat again. But if she decided to do otherwise....then it could be a signal for me....
Old 04-04-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
yaofu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, thanks
Old 05-04-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

actually on the contrary, next session could be better, now that she knows her limit, she will drink less so that she dun kena knocked out but maybe just enough alcohol that she will actually be daring enough to do something that she wouldn't normally do
Old 05-04-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Go aim other gals la
Old 05-04-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

My advice is to gain her trust first. Dont be a pervert who made the first move too fast. Gals detest such people.

Be someone whom she can trust. This is the first step. And slowly build up the friendship. Then surely she will open to you later.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
We finally managed to get into a taxi.....she was totally knocked out (or was she cos she could tell me how the ride was back home few days later)

this is just like a scene out of some drama. A drunk SYT I like sitting next to me. I was going to put my hands on her thigh to test water....but if she was sober and rememebered i did that afterwards, also gone case for me.

so instead, I tried the classic move, reached over and get the seat belt for her I could have "accidentally" kiss her or brushed against her boobs....less obvious lah.....but I didn't...i simply touch her face and pinch her nose...totally no reaction from her.

Luckily the ride was very short....otherwise I would really have done the unthinkable....

few days later, we recounted our funny moments back at work. she told me she could hardly remember what happened or how she got back.

don't think I will have the opportunity to pull the same stunt again cos now she knows her alcohol limit. she would probably drink less when we go out to eat again. But if she decided to do otherwise....then it could be a signal for me....
Next time offer her a non-alcoholic drink. A tea in fact. Long Island Tea. Since it is a tea, she is welcome to have a few.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My advise is not to eat and shit at the same place.

Take care bro
Old 05-04-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by liber69 View Post
My advise is not to eat and shit at the same place.

Take care bro
Totally agree. Just need shout, xxxx... your rep All gone.

Take care ya..
Old 05-04-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Next time offer her a non-alcoholic drink. A tea in fact. Long Island Tea. Since it is a tea, she is welcome to have a few.
I have thought of that....but after some research , red wine could be a better bet. My whole intention was just to loosen her up rather making her drunk. I know how much i can drink. but she being so young and innocent and starting to explore the world , mamy things will be her first.

Making a girl drunk is not a good idea , cos you cant do shit unless you want tp rape the girl or do some other stuff, or fuck s dead fish. The idea is just drink enough....lets see if it works in our next outing lol....
Old 05-04-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

this means TS need to meet more girl like that so that he can be more motivated in his life. This criteria of girl, most probably can be found in sgrbk,com which she definitely can push you on a more advance stage in life
Old 05-04-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
actually my plan was to go for coffee after our drinks and makan....but after seeing how drunk she was, my first thought was sending her home ...it didn't cross my mind that the chance for me to take advantage of her is finally here or rather, i can finally hug her or hold her hands , like a couple.

for some reasons, I am more concerned about her drunkardness than anythng else.

if it's some other girls like in the past, I would simply bring them home. I could have brought her to a park and sit down, wait for her to sober up a bit but my mind was just to get her back to her home.

I was probably afraid that she would think I have some ulterior motive if I hadn't send her home ASAP. This would be bad if she had that impression.
if you didnt take advantage on her when she is drunk, she will think you are a gentleman and definitely will have the next dating
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1