The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brightheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex dolls

Bump.....upp!
Old 24-12-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

JAV sex doll

https://www.realgirl.jp/Category-c282233.html?s=09

Saw it from Julia twitter share.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 01-01-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 20
soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!

I bought a Gynoid out of impulse. Cost me USD6k and Customized trunk USD500.
As one brother mentioned, she was just too heavy (30+kg) so she has been lying in her storage trunk ever since the photo shoot.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t...light=sex+doll
Old 01-01-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Kingston83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I tried once during my Japan trip few years back. In Japan you can choose the body type ,hair length and and how tight you want it to be. bringing me to cloud nine. An experience I will nv forget and would like to have it everyday!
Old 14-01-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Im waiting for mine to come.....

Costed 3,300++, not counting the accessories im gng to get, maybe all up slightly less then 4k

But much better then internet fl la.... Knn now cheapest oso $150 a shot.... Standard getting worse n worse some more
Old 23-01-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Im waiting for mine to come.....

Costed 3,300++, not counting the accessories im gng to get, maybe all up slightly less then 4k

But much better then internet fl la.... Knn now cheapest oso $150 a shot.... Standard getting worse n worse some more
Ikr the fl really waste money these days beautiful one at least 150 1 shot still not full after 1 shot. Service maybe still chui. After 1 shot poorer, price damn inflated it really screws up my future. Doll i invest few thousand dollars use for this covid period, each te i 2 shots i save 300 from going to fl, 1 month i earn back from spending on the doll. So long covid i already saved many thousand dollars by using sex silicon doll.

Honest fr from using sex doll, it feels super shiok cos its still look like human. The fuck is good can raw. After using it many times i still crave human girl someday soon. The doll saved me many thousand dollars from visiting inflated prostitutes. im not those dai lou who earns a lot few million from business and can afford local girls 1k 1 shot.

I dont do the accessories because i tried it to let doll wear cloths its super tiring until no strength to fuck. My aim is to make fl poorer but not possible cos will have brothers very rich willing to pay inflated price as lomg they happy they say. Im gonna wait for border open more young girls then enjoy.

After using my doll each time i realise that it is almost the same as fucking fl except i am more happy that i actually saved the money from not going to fl. Then a while later horny again no need pay another 150,my doll is ready for me anytime. Feel shiok and saved 300. When fucking real fl only sometimes i feel is worth it if it fully satisfy me, else other time if fl is not as pretty or good i will feel like money is not well spent. Skmetimes have the after fuck guilt when with fl

The cons is also that iam a digger for doggy or screwing from the back. The doll vagina structire is not as flexible as real girl. Real girl can adjust their pussy in position to let me fuck them comfortably from behind but doll the silicon is quite fixed so i kind of not enjpy doggy with doll.
Old 23-01-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Ikr the fl really waste money these days beautiful one at least 150 1 shot still not full after 1 shot. Service maybe still chui. After 1 shot poorer, price damn inflated it really screws up my future. Doll i invest few thousand dollars use for this covid period, each te i 2 shots i save 300 from going to fl, 1 month i earn back from spending on the doll. So long covid i already saved many thousand dollars by using sex silicon doll.

Honest fr from using sex doll, it feels super shiok cos its still look like human. The fuck is good can raw. After using it many times i still crave human girl someday soon. The doll saved me many thousand dollars from visiting inflated prostitutes. im not those dai lou who earns a lot few million from business and can afford local girls 1k 1 shot.

I dont do the accessories because i tried it to let doll wear cloths its super tiring until no strength to fuck. My aim is to make fl poorer but not possible cos will have brothers very rich willing to pay inflated price as lomg they happy they say. Im gonna wait for border open more young girls then enjoy.

After using my doll each time i realise that it is almost the same as fucking fl except i am more happy that i actually saved the money from not going to fl. Then a while later horny again no need pay another 150,my doll is ready for me anytime. Feel shiok and saved 300. When fucking real fl only sometimes i feel is worth it if it fully satisfy me, else other time if fl is not as pretty or good i will feel like money is not well spent. Skmetimes have the after fuck guilt when with fl

The cons is also that iam a digger for doggy or screwing from the back. The doll vagina structire is not as flexible as real girl. Real girl can adjust their pussy in position to let me fuck them comfortably from behind but doll the silicon is quite fixed so i kind of not enjpy doggy with doll.
Kind of agree especially shiok when I cum into a masturbator and saving $200-300 on landmines.

(2014)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 24-01-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
Kind of agree especially shiok when I cum into a masturbator and saving $200-300 on landmines.
Doll more shiok, what is masturbator compared to doll
Old 25-01-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Doll more shiok, what is masturbator compared to doll
I purchase a ordoll torso before, it is kind of same as sex doll without limb and hand. My feel is it is too rigid and angle is not rigjht. Soon i i got sick of it and dismantle and dump it.

A japan made brand tomax mastubater beat it anytime.

(2014)

Old 25-01-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
I purchase a ordoll torso before, it is kind of same as sex doll without limb and hand. My feel is it is too rigid and angle is not rigjht. Soon i i got sick of it and dismantle and dump it.

A japan made brand tomax mastubater beat it anytime.
Try a doll, really different from just the torso. My doll is 160cm
Old 26-01-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

How u keep it bro ?
Unless u stay alone
Old 26-01-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brightheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Get a bed with higher frame that allows 50cm of space to push your doll and the box under your bed. The box is useful for moving the doll around so make sure to keep it forever until doll broken. Or buy a sofa that is like 150 to 170cm long specially made for storing sex dolls. When you need it take it out to fuck. Family will find out one day but before that just have fun fucking the doll. Lock your bedroom or the storage sofa. Even if family find out also doesnt matter its normal and natural to have sexual needs. After finish using store it back. Just dont display it openly with cloths on if living with family. The box is super heavy even if your family wants to push your doll out from under the bed it will take them a lot of effort to do so, they might just give up halfway so quite safe.
Old 26-01-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
How u keep it bro ?
Unless u stay alone
Yeah stay alone will be better but like many bros here likely still living with father mother. Dont show it lol unless your family saw it and ask. Room so big find a spot to keep it
Old 20-02-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Get a lockable steel cabinent and take out the removable shelf.... Juz search for office cabinents
Old 13-04-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finding pretty life-size silicone or TPE dolls is not a problem these days. Their prices are coming down. However, because they can't be dismantled or deflated, shipping will be bulky and heavy, and home storage is a bit tricky.

Some people appear to have bought them. I'm guessing no problems passing through customs checks for items coming in shipping?

So, I assume people in Singapore allowed to buy such realistic silicone or TPE dolls from online (overseas) websites and have them shipped in?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1