The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Fair skin gals

Any bros also into gals with snow white skin complexion? Kind enough to leave any verified field reports here?

Some time ago I encountered a zhang ziyi look alike. Gave her a fun time but she has RTC already.
Old 01-01-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
bonomonod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonomonod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fair skin gals

As a starter, you may consider An Xin beside her attitude, the rest are ok including fair skin. Need more visits to get her tune in..
Old 23-02-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonomonod View Post
As a starter, you may consider An Xin beside her attitude, the rest are ok including fair skin. Need more visits to get her tune in..
You mean this?
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4523
2HJ for $110. Legit shiok not?
Old 04-03-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AlexanderHolder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea, I am into fair skin girls too.Will appreciate if someone do share the contacts too.
Old 16-03-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
bonomonod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonomonod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
You mean this?
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4523
2HJ for $110. Legit shiok not?
No here, it is the one in sgbeauty. Need to unlock her urself, not a direct meal type
Old 15-04-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
PeaceXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you can try baijiejie
Old 24-07-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1828 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Any bros also into gals with snow white skin complexion? Kind enough to leave any verified field reports here?

Some time ago I encountered a zhang ziyi look alike. Gave her a fun time but she has RTC already.
It can be quite happy and thrilling to find one that looks like your fave celebrity. I found mine too who looks like Fan Bingbing. She is Yang Yang from syed alwi road, she looks very much like fan bingbing actually she looks better than fan bing bing in as Yang Yang got sharper features.

Yang Yang skin is also fairer than fan bingbing, Yangyang is snow white fair skin such that 白里透红.

she looks better than the pics actually, sometimes photoshop makes real photos look weird. found her on impmm and isyou https://isyou-8.com/model/yangyang-2813/
Old 28-07-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Most of Northern provinces of China ladies are fairer than Shanghai and beijing gals due to colder climate.

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 28-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1828 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Most of Northern provinces of China ladies are fairer than Shanghai and beijing gals due to colder climate.
You are right bro, esp the Northeast provinces Dongbei, not only just colder climate but also more clouds less sunshine in Dongbei which is like Siberia, thats why fairer.
Those in beijing, yellow river delta, or even shanghai changjiang delta all not very fair, as strong sunlight and their summers fucking hot at 40 deg.
Exceptions for fair skin northerner will be Inner Mongolia and many parts of Northwest where sunshine is strong and its mostly grassland and desert, the ppl there esp Mongols and Uyghurs have tanned skin due to strong UV exposure. Dongbei got many forested hilly areas and foggy thats why less UV.

I wonder if any bros here come across girls who look like Fan Bingbing? I just met one, she is Yang Yang 阳阳, the amazing thing is in person she really looks very much like Fan Bingbing or even better than Fan Bingbing, she has sharper features than Fan Bingbing, sharper nose with apple cheeks and sexy cat eyes. Yang Yang looks much better in person than the photos. On top of that she also has better figure, bigger boobs than Fan Bingbing with hourglass figure and long strong killer legs.

Another good thing is Yang Yang is from Heilongjiang Province and she fits the description of Dongbei girls. Yang Yang has snow white skin like the snow of Dongbei, and also 白里透红 white brimming with redness and see the veins breasts also pink nips. Yang Yang service is also very good, patient and top notch service quality and looks, services mentioned on website will be done unlike elsewhere just give fast food service, this is fine dining man..

I found her on impmm website, other websites such as 是您 and 千金 also feature her. Just in case the websites get blocked, you can still find her using her handphone number at 93961135. Yangyang uses both Whatsapp and Telegram too thus you can reach out to her on these apps too. Yangyang place is in a beautiful spa in Jalan Besar, discreet and nice spacious environment, for 150 dollars is worth it. Yang Yang is like a Goddess 女神,仙女下凡 come to earth to save our poor souls with blue balls esp after the pandemic with less girls is really rare. Sometimes I wonder if I am dreaming or not, this feels like a dream come true as its too good to be true, but its just simply true..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1