The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 27-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Sounds like you had a good time hahaha, unfortunately v***y's face isn't really my cup of tea.. might give crystal a try next
Crystal quite good too.. =)
Old 27-11-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Just tried the highly raved about YY at J* spa. Tbh her massage as mentioned by other bros here is really nothing to shout about. In fact, its probably one of the worst compared to others at J*.

What you get however, is an extremely friendly masseuse providing high levels of GFE. She also behaves like a vixen and doesn't hold back in letting you know she's trying to seduce you and get you as a return customer.

She is able to make and hold conversation with you throughout the entire session. If you don't mind slightly poorer massage, and want to try having the feeling of someone seducing you, she is the one for you.

If you need a good massage, a happy ending with you being able to grope a SYT body under the shirt, then go for Mi**. Overall in terms of skill, personality and service she's the current queen
Tried yy recently after xx rtv. This FR is as accurate. Went without expectation about massage due to comments here but she was actually decent enough already. Quite green at the end, but thats what makes her tempting to go back as find her quite innocent. Maybe after some time, this kind of amateur vibe gives off non commercial feel. She looks pretty and young too. I would say not the best but pleasant experience.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!

Looking for ML who could RIM my asshole
Of cos im expecting to pay more for it
Old 29-11-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crystalkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kindly intro the place pls thanks!
Old 29-11-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderguy View Post
Looking for ML who could RIM my asshole
Of cos im expecting to pay more for it
Seem unlikely unfortunately, it would already be a stroke of luck if you could find someone to suck your dick, especially in yishun
Old 29-11-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crystalkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

intro some good deals pls thanks!
Old 30-11-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pongG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Yishun is a place that full of supprise.

Hard and good massage.........cupping........and BJ!!! Hahahaha yes is BJ.

Was really tire yesterday and having snif shoulder. Wanted to just have cupping. When to a "seem like legit" (never expect any hanky panky) as they do cupping.

When in register and ask for cupping ($20), but than decided to get a massage before cupping (on menu only normal massage, no other type like lymph care and whatever shit)

Lead to a room (half height) and was given a pant to change.

Massage started, good strength and hit the spot. After upper body massage done, cupping come a long and while waited for the cupping to work started massage leg. Was half sleep cause it was really tire and same time relief from stiffness.

Removed cupping and was ask to turn around. Continue with leg massage, all seem legit as she didn't tease me at all, but she do massage the lympa area and only like 1 or 2 times stroke near my balls. That's doesn't alarm me at all.

Ok here is the interesting part......later she seated down and continue the leg massage, but suddenly just touch my rob and softly ask me if I want to "do" there....reason I say "do" because she didn't say massage there.....

Hm.....was thinking, never before having cupping and after that HJ release...so I say ok go ahead....she started to lick my nipples (standard la) and stroke my rod essential....not great but just normal....but than slowly she lick all the way down and just suck my balls , holly shit I was not prepare for this. I stare at her she she give me a smile and a sign asking me not to make any noise....she continue to slowly lick up till my small head.....and start giving me a BJ.....by the way, no plastic or condom hor...call me suaku la but this is my first BJ in a somewhat look legit massage shop (not those big shop but it does look legit to me).

I was actually concern as not sure many she have bj before me, but just than that moment can't care too much. Cum in less than 15mins......tot she will spilt it out but no she didn't .....another surprise.....dressed up and pay her tips ...by the way in the beginning she didn't said how much so I just give whatever I think she deserves ...oh yes I roam her .....if no cannot cum hahaha.

So good massage + cupping + BJ, and not breaking wallet .....not bad for Yishun.

Will I return.....yes and no, have to consider the risk as no cap during BJ and she took in all..........

By the way, only will reply PM if u have some points.... learned my lesson replying those fake account causing trouble to MP.
Hi bro can share?
Old 30-11-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Nice FR bro, care to share contact?

Quote:

Was really tire yesterday and having snif shoulder. Wanted to just have cupping. When to a "seem like legit" (never expect any hanky panky) as they do cupping.

When in register and ask for cupping ($20), but than decided to get a massage before cupping (on menu only normal massage, no other type like lymph care and whatever shit)

Massage started, good strength and hit the spot. After upper body massage done, cupping come a long and while waited for the cupping to work started massage leg. Was half sleep cause it was really tire and same time relief from stiffness.

Removed cupping and was ask to turn around. Continue with leg massage, all seem legit as she didn't tease me at all, but she do massage the lympa area and only like 1 or 2 times stroke near my balls. That's doesn't alarm me at all.

Ok here is the interesting part......later she seated down and continue the leg massage, but suddenly just touch my rob and softly ask me if I want to "do" there....reason I say "do" because she didn't say massage there.....

Hm.....was thinking, never before having cupping and after that HJ release...so I say ok go ahead....she started to lick my nipples (standard la) and stroke my rod essential....not great but just normal....but than slowly she lick all the way down and just suck my balls , holly shit I was not prepare for this. I stare at her she she give me a smile and a sign asking me not to make any noise....she continue to slowly lick up till my small head.....and start giving me a BJ.....by the way, no plastic or condom hor...call me suaku la but this is my first BJ in a somewhat look legit massage shop (not those big shop but it does look legit to me).

I was actually concern as not sure many she have bj before me, but just than that moment can't care too much. Cum in less than 15mins......tot she will spilt it out but no she didn't .....another surprise.....dressed up and pay her tips ...by the way in the beginning she didn't said how much so I just give whatever I think she deserves ...oh yes I roam her .....if no cannot cum hahaha.

So good massage + cupping + BJ, and not breaking wallet .....not bad for Yishun.

Will I return.....yes and no, have to consider the risk as no cap during BJ and she took in all..........

By the way, only will reply PM if u have some points.... learned my lesson replying those fake account causing trouble to MP.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone care to share recommendations of DL spa which ML to look for ?
Old 01-12-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
BenzSal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro dropped you a pm, much appreciated!
Old 02-12-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Tolc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any luck with le xuan spa?
Old 03-12-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolc View Post
Any luck with le xuan spa?
Girl's face cmi imo, pls try and give ur fr here ^^
Old 03-12-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Tried crystal at blk 8**... Photo at Facebook definitely look much nicer. Hard massage and actually quite good.
Boob size : A+
Massage skill : 9/10 (if you like hard massage)
HJ : 6/10 Normal
Rtf: maybe not.
Old 03-12-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeD View Post
Tried crystal at blk 8**... Photo at Facebook definitely look much nicer. Hard massage and actually quite good.
Boob size : A+
Massage skill : 9/10 (if you like hard massage)
HJ : 6/10 Normal
Rtf: maybe not.
if you're an ass person then she's one of the top girls there.. If you are a boobs person, then I think you should find J**** and V****.. hahaha..
Old 03-12-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
lebronjames23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No one tried Mary, Linda, Apple or Esther before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1