The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by simisimi View Post
Visited OMM , still one of the best . She will ORD soon in Dec.
Is there by any chance to able to connect to her? Didn’t have the chance to contact her before she delist.
Thanks in advance
Old 28-10-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 17
cookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmakersg View Post
Is there by any chance to able to connect to her? Didn’t have the chance to contact her before she delist.
Thanks in advance
Bro she relisted:
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mei-mei-massage/
Old 28-10-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tang Tang (https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/)

Visited her last week. Booking was prompt. Hotel staff requested me to register with IC. I looked shocked and fumbled to look for it then he just waved and let me go.

Looks: very much like photo. Pretty.
Boobs: as advertised. No natural. Too hard that I was scared to press, worry it will burst
Massage: none.
Sensual: did very good AR, I am not a fan but felt good. Her bj is great. Will look me in the eyes, deep throat, light moan. And i shot all into her mouth.
Duration: all done in slightly less than 30mins. Did ask me to rest after shooting but nothing shoik to just lie there and look at ceiling.

RTM: no, will look for others who can give CIM but with massage too.
Old 28-10-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
notice another new listing also using baby as name.
Looks familiar. If its indeed her, this ML came around May this year using the same name.
Old 28-10-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tang Tang (https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/)

Visited her last week. Booking was prompt. Hotel staff requested me to register with IC. I looked shocked and fumbled to look for it then he just waved and let me go.

Looks: very much like photo. Pretty.
Boobs: as advertised. No natural. Too hard that I was scared to press, worry it will burst
Massage: none.
Sensual: did very good AR, I am not a fan but felt good. Her bj is great. Will look me in the eyes, deep throat, light moan. And i shot all into her mouth.
Duration: all done in slightly less than 30mins. Did ask me to rest after shooting but nothing shoik to just lie there and look at ceiling.

RTM: no, will look for others who can give CIM but with massage too.
Old 28-10-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
The MR in question. I've been observing quietly this guy 西毒 and his FRs/MRs.

This boomer is either fucking blind or he's benefiting from these girls by posting reports that are fucking exaggerated.

大叔 if you are reading this, please la, stick to shooting the breeze at kopitiams with your kakis and your favorite tiger beer aunty. Be a normal uncle, complain about government, blame the whole world for your arthritis and economy will do, don't post fake FRs.
Thank for alerting us...been noticing his excessive promoting of ML/FL in various telegram and his own wechat ranking group too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Just some malaysian who want to act hero here.
Jhk working in sinkie as part time okt helping ML write FR..
Old 29-10-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Did anyone notice a few posting by sghongyan1? Did you try any of those girls!
Old 29-10-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesandcream View Post
Bro she relisted:
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mei-mei-massage/
Thanks for the notice.
Didn’t realize that.
Old 29-10-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Looks familiar. If its indeed her, this ML came around May this year using the same name.
Yup yup it's her confirm.
Old 29-10-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Paid a visit to Jessica and I actually didn't really enjoy it. She looks OK but boobs were really small. And she didn't even allow me to touch it, say sensitive. I just wanted to touch, not zhut zhut. Sigh.. anyway. One man's meat another's poison.
I won't say she is poison la.. just that no RTM for me.
Old 29-10-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Second that. It’s quite ironic that she has your dick in her mouth but kept going on with that attitude of hers. Tried once but that’s about it. Will not return. End day, she’s just a service provider and ultimately need to bj to earn her living. Hence, she really needs to stfu.
Hos like this Sophia really boils me up. Come here, make a good living yet show their disgust and disdain for the country and its people. Seriously WTF. Just go back to China!

I mean if you don't like the country and all its people but still like to work here because there are enough Roberts and WKs to give you money,  then at least be a professional, be thankful and pretend. Pretend to like it and smile and provide the services like a professional... especially since you're old and provided fulll fuck job. Really undeserving piece of ......
Old 29-10-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hos like this Sophia really boils me up. Come here, make a good living yet show their disgust and disdain for the country and its people. Seriously WTF. Just go back to China!

I mean if you don't like the country and all its people but still like to work here because there are enough Roberts and WKs to give you money,  then at least be a professional, be thankful and pretend. Pretend to like it and smile and provide the services like a professional... especially since you're old and provided fulll fuck job. Really undeserving piece of ......
Why get so bothered about it ? If you are really pissed off , just stick your dick into the her mouth … and blow it off …. You get to get her sick your dick and show her that she is no different by sucking it off : just treat like AV , fucking your disgruntled colleague or manager mouth
Old 29-10-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

She doesn't like the country and the people, but the currency... well, that's a different story altogether... she's never been so deeply in love with anyone or anything before, and she probably isn't capable of loving any other again for the rest of eternity.

Last edited by JasonJG; 29-10-2021 at 10:22 AM.
Old 29-10-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iwearck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Lu Lu recently? Only found older FRs from earlier this year. Is she a relatively safe bet?
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lulu-massage/
Old 29-10-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Yup yup it's her confirm.
so not a landmine i guess
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1