The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-bao-massage/

Manage to sneak one meeting with her recently, my third time. For boob lovers don’t waste time, love it when I was behind her shaking her boobs, but unfortunately, with that deadly curve I couldn’t last too long.. Those in the scene would know she was once a FL so playability is high… up me if you think this is useful thanks!
Tried her today

1) Paid upfront
2) bath myself
3) she grumbling about her lost mail package
4) straight to boob fuck with many oil
5) gone in 10 mins
6) bath myself and went off

Conclusion: body is a killer but totally no service. I got longer time with tina from OT at $150. Let her starve for few months till her service improve. I think got some carrot supporting so no issues for her.
Old 23-10-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for baby
finally got a reply and booked a session with her, helped me wash my front and back, too bad no shower together

Look: 8.5/10 like most of the FR here, she is indeed prettier than the photo, should be mid/late 20s
Massage: 7/10 massage was just ok, but her press feels good, not the strong type, just nice to hit the button
Sensual: 8/10 teasing, hdly, balls licking, no bbbj though, she feels wild, didn't manage to go south, but got potential to be heavy flavoured
RTM: yes, worth exploring further

I will just pop the balloon, saw one of the bro here tease about her upcoming service, she is looking to providing nuru, already got the air bed ready, she was asking around to see who is keen to try
Old 23-10-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 6
notsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jiajia-massage/

visited her this afternoon

collect money upfront

Looks:
Older than pictures by quite a bit. body well maintained, nice C cup boobs to grab

can shower together, very playful girl in there

Massage was like 5 minutes maybe max 10, meh was nice while it lasted. FN throughout though and will bua your head against her thigh and pussy. allows painting.

Price on site not accurate, offered me 150 for bbbj and 200 for fj. stupid me took the bbbj option but turns out its less than a minute bj before it turned into boobfk. was thinking not so bad, but then after the deed she showered and said time is up. in out 30 min.

rtm no

E: location not too good for public transport, drivers will find a carpark right next to it
Old 23-10-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Is she the slim type?

One of her videos show her to be a little meaty.

The face on the website is accurate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsureman View Post
FR for https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jiajia-massage/

visited her this afternoon

collect money upfront

Looks:
Older than pictures by quite a bit. body well maintained, nice C cup boobs to grab

can shower together, very playful girl in there

Massage was like 5 minutes maybe max 10, meh was nice while it lasted. FN throughout though and will bua your head against her thigh and pussy. allows painting.

Price on site not accurate, offered me 150 for bbbj and 200 for fj. stupid me took the bbbj option but turns out its less than a minute bj before it turned into boobfk. was thinking not so bad, but then after the deed she showered and said time is up. in out 30 min.

rtm no

E: location not too good for public transport, drivers will find a carpark right next to it
Old 23-10-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 6
notsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Is she the slim type?

One of her videos show her to be a little meaty.

The face on the website is accurate?
bit of tummy fat, otherwise skinny

face on website not accurate, she looks nothing like that. but imo she looks quite good.
Old 23-10-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by covid192019 View Post
Yes, is her , very powerful in CIM and hardworking.
Now she my regular.
the damage indicated includes CIM?

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 23-10-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
the damage indicated includes CIM?
Yes. She's The One to look for Comprehensive and Commando services.
Old 23-10-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
DreamBoy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Yes. She's The One to look for Comprehensive and Commando services.
Hi bro, can PM me, her wechat please?
Old 23-10-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Liam96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Sophia

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sophia-massage/

Abit older then I expected but still looks ok. I think I showed my surprise when I saw her so massage time was abit awkward. Was excited by the time I turned over and she also warmed up by that time.

Damm high to see her lips engulfing my dick, suction was power too. Feel horny thinking about it.

Bros I’m starting a lookalike list. Hope you all can recommend and I’ll post after verifying. Thanks.

Star lookalike
Slg Kelly - Ria kaishii

Last edited by Liam96; 28-10-2021 at 02:53 PM.
Old 24-10-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Tried her today

1) Paid upfront
2) bath myself
3) she grumbling about her lost mail package
4) straight to boob fuck with many oil
5) gone in 10 mins
6) bath myself and went off

Conclusion: body is a killer but totally no service. I got longer time with tina from OT at $150. Let her starve for few months till her service improve. I think got some carrot supporting so no issues for her.
Sorry to hear that for me my experience was very good I had intense body to body with her massive F cups boobs as well as deep frenching and she offer additional services. Maybe you get her at the wrong time and mood.
Old 24-10-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Sorry to hear that for me my experience was very good I had intense body to body with her massive F cups boobs as well as deep frenching and she offer additional services. Maybe you get her at the wrong time and mood.
Ya.. no worries. There are other fishes outside. Cheers.
Old 24-10-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaoyongz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone knows if anran / Mu Yan still ard ? She used to be my regular 🙃
Old 24-10-2021, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 17
cookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
To me the location is ok, not that far and it is at the safe and discreet part of Area G.
I can second to this score also. However there is one thing that really turned me off during the session. I am very particular about ML breath and smell and she has bad breath (maybe never drink enough water or never rinse with Listerine on that day).
When she was doing cat-bath on me, oh my the smell really make me shrink.

Other than that, the session was nice
Probably is my bad sense of smell, couldn't smell anything bad other than her hair when she catbath me, or maybe she was feeling heaty when you visited her. From what I noticed she always use listerine after I release, or maybe my body got some weird taste that's why she have to rinse her mouth after that haha.
Old 24-10-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammud View Post
Suki in her mid-40s?? BTW can share the link of An An please 🙏 from which website…Thanks
Yep Suki/Niko is in her mid 40s. I mean she has a rather decent body, but for 120, at her age, and she doesn't even cim. Hmmmm. That's why for me it was one visit and no rtm.

Then now this Sophia also... older milf, cannot this cannot that, cannot zhut zhut her golden breasts,  yet can raise her rates to 130... *face palm*.

So I agree, An An takes the heavy flavoured crown right now, hands down. Being so much younger than both, and delivers so much more comprehensive services and roaming. Nice looks and a sexy body too.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 24-10-2021 at 08:55 AM.
Old 24-10-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam96 View Post
Bros I’m starting a lookalike list. Hope you all can recommend and I’ll post after verifying. Thanks.

Star lookalike
Slg Kelly - Ria kaishii
Lol, don't know whether this is wise dude.

Firstly looks are so subjective. Secondly, how we judge looks is often influenced by how good or bad the session went - and this will differ from person to person. And lastly, stars or JAV stars are our fantasies! By using them as comparison, you will be elevating ordinary MLs, most of them underserving sub-standard, under performing MLs, to fantasy levels. That surely will cause controversy and unnecessary debate. Hahaha

But hey, it's up to you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1