The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-09-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Manage expectations, folks.

You want good visuals, sensual, and massage with nothing less?

In a 3-set Venn diagram, you want all 3 to intersect?

That's why you get disappointed easily.

Consider 2 which are most important to you. Since the majority of these WLs aren't trained in massage, would be good to drop this component.

Note that I didn't mention attitude above as it's the baseline that all WLs should have.
I agree with the need to manage expectations.

Take what ppl say with a pinch of salt, including mine. MRs and FRs are always subjective. It depends on what you specifically want and what you think you see, as well as the same from the other party. It of cos depends on the experience on both sides too. Call it chemistry or whatever. If the girl doesn't respond or reciprocate, so be it. She herself would know too.

I do not get envious or jealous or upset when I read or hear stuff.

If you feel both you and the other side click well aka have a good non-commercial time, and there's every reason to continue further until it's got to stop for whatever reason, then so be it.

If there's no clicking and you feel you are not getting what you want or need, then also so be it. The ocean is so big for one person to tackle and the time and money is not limitless. Count with some joy the hits you have and the misses that spare you. You could even be off form that day.

It's really a transaction tho feelings can be involved, they must be managed. Beyond time and money, I don't need to dwell on attributes (it's somewhere in the discussion forum) but so many variable physical and non-physical factors or assets are also involved. It can be as simple as being unshaved and full of bad breath that put the girl off from the get go.

If you have confidence and can break the ice easily, it's a good start to create and control the agenda for the hour. It's naturally obvious that if you speak well, are well maintained and the girl says in a very direct manner, what she likes about you physically and non-physically, then it's also a good start. Some call it Cassonava. Some call it Picasso or Michelangelo, Confucius etc. If you take charge, and it works, great. If you don't take charge and expect her to deliver and she doesn't, then the outcome is not great.

The above is common sense isn't it. Please remember the girl or girls have their own assessment about you but they will also differ amongst themselves. They are not necessarily good in assessing anyway. Who cares? Let it be. It's just a game. We just want it to be be played as professionally as possible. She can even say you're so good that she cannot take it anymore or moan close to your ears, just play with it. If enough girls say consistently sthing about you, then stay with it. If she looks forward to see you again and the experience continues to be validated, then it's telling. I'm not talking abt how much is being paid but men being men, we can get bored with one girl and want to change flavors.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The experience is even more hidden as an interpretation in the eyes and hands and nether parts of the bodies. The numbers or values tho 'neutral' can still lead to subjective interpretation, what more describing and interpreting the experience itself.

I think it's best to cultivate your own style and keep yourself fresh to as many good ones as possible, so that the girl will miss you when you go back to her. Better that she says it or expresses it rather than she never even say or can't even express it commercially speaking. Worst, after collecting the money first.

Peace.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elmi-massage/

Tried her, now i know why the raving reviews.

1 hour non stop action with great massage and non handphone use at all.

The voice is enough to make me cum le. Kudos to all the bros who gave her good review. Good one to keep
Old 06-09-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 10
optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mao-er-massage/

Anyone tried Mao er already?
Old 06-09-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post

Tried her, now i know why the raving reviews.

1 hour non stop action with great massage and non handphone use at all.

The voice is enough to make me cum le. Kudos to all the bros who gave her good review. Good one to keep
Yes agree!

Although she is not syt to me but she definitely a v chio pre milf..

I can cum twice every visit

Her location also good for north side bros hehe
Old 06-09-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Yes agree!

Although she is not syt to me but she definitely a v chio pre milf..

I can cum twice every visit

Her location also good for north side bros hehe
chiong ah!!
Old 06-09-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sampapa is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobies666 View Post
Hi any recommendations for good strong massage? Need a good massage right now anything else is bonus hehe
I have been to several girls from high-level clubs in Shenzhen, and they all provide decent massage.
Old 06-09-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkyman90 View Post
I really enjoyed my session with Jessica on SLG. Really pretty and good massage skills
bro,We all like her.
Old 06-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 3
honkyman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhonkyman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampapa View Post
bro,We all like her.
Wish I found out earlier. Gonna plan my rtf soon
Old 06-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Short MR for Jasmine

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jasmine-massage/

Belongs to mature category and would think her age range between 36 to 42.
Her stomach was a disppointment for me and turned me off.
Her boobs is B so do not expect much from the ad.
Location is about 5 minutes walk from MRT and unit is clean.
She is polite but no RTM for me as the mature level is too much for me to handle.
bro,Are you sure it's her? I think she's 28-32 years old.
Old 06-09-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Shanshan

exploded into the little "room" that warmed you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Recent covid-19 case spikes got me slowing down a hell lot, but saw this new face and thought hey why not since she's fresh, exposure is likely low.

Can't even remember when was the last time i booked anyone so the thirst was stronger than rationale, saw this SYT's barely concealed photos and thinking to myself too good to be true.

Location very discreet, plenty of parking space and no foot traffic at all so no worries about running into familiar faces. Her place is quite nice to be honest, nicer than many other places I've seen previously. Classy.

Petite SYT greeted me at the door wearing an over sized t-shirt, super cute face but the over sized shirt was a bit of a red flag because I thought she probably hiding something so that I won't reject at the door. But the face was too cute to reject so I thought what the hell since i'm here just proceed.

What I saw next really shocked me when she took off the shirt.

Petite frame with the nicest pair of natural 36C tits I have seen in a long long time.

I wasn't really interested in the back rub anymore.

She straddled me and I was facing up and started rubbing my chest with oil and asked me if the pressure was ok. Every other stroke she will gently run her lubed fingers over my nipples, for a guy who has been away from the scene for a while it was quite electrifying lol.

By now she could feel something poking her from under the towel so she moved the towel and started giggling before proceeding with the catbath, all this while those near perfect melons were rubbing my body.

The gentle kissing went slowly down to the nether regions as she started stroking my manhood proper.

As it was a cold rainy day, I asked her if there was anything to warm my little friend up a lil bit besides just kissing around him suffice to say i was glad i brought a bit more funds than the usual fee.

Even though she took it slow, the finish was explosive.

Cuddled for awhile before washing up; feeling lucky that my first pick was not a landmine.

Before leaving, noticed a hell load of food/drinks on the counter top.. looks like this girl is becoming popular with the bros even in her early days.. told her better not eat/drink everything that ppl buy for her otherwise she will balloon in no time..

Worth RTM and see if her future performances are of same standard, something tells me things might improve even more with time
Old 06-09-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Re: Shanshan

KOMMANDO Fall In !

Monday blues wanna talk about NE Territory! All the ML I tried stay very nearby! u can book 4 all together like NE tour. Base on my true experience after commandoing ~

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jasmine-massage/
Not SYT. Around Late 20s to Early 30s onwards. Great massage Have a same 5 years experience with Jessica, she provide other TCM services like Ba-guan, ear candling , juagen. U need to ask for the price, nvr try before! but should be good! Sensual also good. Breast around C cups. Nice to grab! =) 1 bedroom nice ambience and cosy. Recently if not wrong cut short hair. not long anymore. Good face features. And very GFE. treat you like a boss. she have own strong supporters. Always see her with Wine and Beers. She now also into cycling. Maybe u can jio jio to cycle together with Jessica!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-jessica/
Not SYT. Around Late 20s to Early 30s onwards. I like Jessica is because when u enter she always wore a blouse and mini tight skirt. I fantasize of my ex PA. always wore a this kind of outfit and bring a hot coffee to my desk every morning. She is a clean and neat freak. Tip top hygiene In a 2 bedroom so so so nice. Great vibes in the place! Clean towel will be provided. her strengths for massage and especially sensual is damn good. Massage is slow and sensual kind. Try it and you will love it. Thats make her so popular.

Not SYT. Around Late 20s to Early 30s onwards. Staying in a high competitive area. She work hard and have a great attitude services. Great figure good looks sometimes her make up and dress up make her even younger. visit her since her first day of work. Till now every week i still a regular with her! she slept quite late and wake up in around afternoon. She is getting hard to book now, as she is getting more popular daily. Talking to her, just like super gfe~ Her voice her look her body especially her sensual is like a booster pill for me. She put alot of effort on it.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-angela/
SYT. Mid 20s. Got beautiful face features. This SYT lady got a good strength massage. The photo look exactly as her around 80%-90%. Location is quite safe! but just that ppl that drive abit disappointment. need to walk around 5mins. She has a very soft white skin that i really like about it. B-C cups nice soft breats. And very nice gentle voice. Just like your wife material. For sensual after good massage she will slowly sitting on your lap and slowly looking at your eyes! this is her ULTIMATE move. Slowly and your ammo all shoot out.

BONUS! Since some young chios around SA just started work today.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-yu-massage/
She never fail me. I just want to share about her. As recently i watch finish a drama call You are my glory. China drama. Her look features got abit like actress Dilraba Dilmurat 迪丽热巴. and her tonality and her attitude look quite similar. And now i think after a long break for herself i believe she have maintain her body and look~ Talk no further. Need to book her soon!

The Golden territory base on last 2 week.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/vi-vi-massage/
SYT around mids 20, Chio, B-C Cups. HN, Good Massage, Know Juagen Skills, Sensual Catbath Polite and hardworking. Free Parking After 5pm Safe and Secure Location.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/
Staying with Vivi, Looking more Chio then Vi Vi, SYT around mids 20, B-Cups. HN. Sensual Good Massage, Polite and hardworking.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/guo-guo-massage/
SYT mids 20, Cute Short Hair, B Cups.HN, Good Massage, Sensual Catbath.Services is good! Good massage!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/.

(I Never Try But base on ppl is quite Chio)

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-xin-massage/
SYT mids 20s. FN Services. so far the most happening if compare to the other 4 I feel. Services massage ok only don't expecting good massage. Long hair, quite Chio. when during uni poly times, definitely want to ask girls for number. those kind of body figure. =)

Finished chiong-ing my Golden Territory. My next territory Try SA And Novena. =)
Old 06-09-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

From my experience, think you folks need to add 4-5 years or even more to what you deem as "late 20s or early 30s". That's the raw truth, but still it's good that she looks younger in your eyes.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
From my experience, think you folks need to add 4-5 years or even more to what you deem as "late 20s or early 30s". That's the raw truth, but still it's good that she looks younger in your eyes.
I agreed with you. 4-5 years to be added. Maybe the make up make them youngers in my naked eyes.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
I agreed with you. 4-5 years to be added. Maybe the make up make them youngers in my naked eyes.
I dare say most of them are well into their 30s. Even those with a passport age (not advert age lol) of early 30s are just a small proportion of their population.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

lol. i believe all in SLG got 50% maybe intos 30s.

anyway Emily just changed her photo. My cup of tea. Tml going book and commando her.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1