The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-03-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
robinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Visited this Man U and Barcelona-crazy fan during her previous stints. Confirmed FN. Tall, skinny, A-cup. Photos are 100% her, no PS. Good attitude, no shortcuts, good roaming. Weak massage.
Thx bro to reply. Will find a day to visit
Old 28-03-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Anyone knows if xiao yu rtced? Cant find her ctc anymore on slg haven gotten the chance to try her��
Don't think she had RTC.
Likely taking a break or only do regulars for now.
Old 29-03-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ok tks bro will not be asking for ctc since she took it down hope she will relist soon
Old 29-03-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Bro kaixin 82,

(If it was my MR you read), I am glad you found it helpful and also had a great experience with Xiao Xiao. Upz you for having the “same taste”
Yes bro, your report gave me the confidence
Old 29-03-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros tried this? Can share MR pls?

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/susan-massage/
Old 29-03-2021, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
duriankia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Recently tried Angela, did my research on FRs here so I know what I am getting into before hand.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-angela/

Location: Suits foot soldier more but there's solution given to drivers

Visual: Definitely above average imo and won't reject. Not the instantly charm you type of face but will grow on you.

Body: Not slim slender but shaped womanly with right blend of meat. Boobs are B+, nice to grope and nipples very enticing, so long you gentle she won't sweep your hands off

Sensual: Went with minimal expectations and meet my expectations. Don't expect sensual skillset aplenty. Lay beside you, bite nip, sound effects.. but her moans very ear pleasing.

HJ: Surprisingly not bad. The best part, which I hardly experienced before is, AFTER shoot, she still lies on top me, facing my dick, stroking gently, milking it sensually, and apply light pressure to grab it..omg it is damn shiok. Most ML even the sensual queens will just clean u up after cum. Angela certainly knows the good sensation will still persist after a while post shoot, she go about doing this for minutes then clean me. Very enjoyable.

Overall: She is more of a massage ML but I feel her sensual is fairly good, due to her looks, moans and her post-shoot routine.

RTM: At 120, there's other options but similarly 120 is like a norm these days. Give her a try if you curious or nearby. For me, I am keeping her in my RTM list, a good fallback in case of need.

Angela has nice personality, can hold conversation well and phone usage minimal. Respect her boundaries and you just might feel 120 is justified.
Visited her, similar experience. Decently pretty but not what I imagined based on the blurry photos.

Only major downside is that she kept using the phone and it felt quite uncomfortable to by lying there in my birthday suit with a phone pointed in my general direction.

Minor downside is that the time felt quite rushed since only 1x for 120. If you visit, don't go wrong lift lobby.
Old 29-03-2021, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Came down from the mountains the past fortnight and visited a number of MLs, including Sunflower.

(Better go back to the mountains before I get hooked again)
Wow bro. Been a long time I saw you.
Been trying to disappear on the mountains too...but I keep rappelling down. lol
Old 29-03-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by duriankia View Post
Visited her, similar experience. Decently pretty but not what I imagined based on the blurry photos.

Only major downside is that she kept using the phone and it felt quite uncomfortable to by lying there in my birthday suit with a phone pointed in my general direction.

Minor downside is that the time felt quite rushed since only 1x for 120. If you visit, don't go wrong lift lobby.
Haha, honestly any blurred face ML is gonna be playing tricks in our minds but reality is very little basis to nitpick when door opened, coz we willingly took the plunge,if face ends up disappointed then can only pray session decent.

For her phone usage, my session is reasonably acceptable and once action starts no touch hp at all. It sometimes helps that for these MLs with lots of FRs of high phone usage, one of my ice breaker conversation is to tease her that I read that her hp usage high and I worry will get neglected lol. Usually work wonders coz they will be more conscious since I flagged out jokingly at the beginning. Of coz some stubborn ones will not give a shit and continue to use freely, this kind is clearly not RTM type imo.

Agree that at 120 Angela is not a clear cut choice for frequent visit due to her restrictions. But am keeping her as a backup coz overall i find my time spent with her pretty enjoyable.
Old 29-03-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/jessica-massage/

WoWoW, is this the Jessica that everyone asking for ctc
Old 29-03-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Wtf, this one jin power. lol
Lol you know I heard from some ML that some people actually enjoy getting ignored. They specifically ask if they can do painting or whatever then the ML just use HP / read book, like just ignore them completely.
Old 29-03-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Wow bro. Been a long time I saw you.
Been trying to disappear on the mountains too...but I keep rappelling down. lol
I want to go up mountain also but don't have the willpower to go up HAHAHA
Old 29-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Lol you know I heard from some ML that some people actually enjoy getting ignored. They specifically ask if they can do painting or whatever then the ML just use HP / read book, like just ignore them completely.
And there are still others who want the MLs to put on high heels, then proceed to stomping and kicking their balls. Not light tapping mind you, but reaaaaal hard! Like a full penalty kick whack hard and full on bashing!!!

I'm sure there's permanent damage already, but it goes to show, there are all kinds out there.
Old 29-03-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
I want to go up mountain also but don't have the willpower to go up HAHAHA
Go up for what? Hahahah. While I still have the means and the strength, I will continue to dive deep into the warm pool of orgasms, and swim among the generous wet flesh of pleasure.
Old 29-03-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycole View Post
FR for Xiaoyu

Managed to get a slot after trying for very long.
Its true what others have said about her Gfe.
Just that some questions were abit probing so there was some awkwardness.

Massage: not much but puts in effort. If Tina was like visiting an inexperienced gf, she is like visiting a big sister.
Sensual: I'm abit confused by this part. I keep getting vibes that can progress further but yet seemed get the feeling she will get angry if asked.

Overall should be a Rtm

Can any kind soul PM me xiaoyus number? I recently changed handphone so my sms records are gone and I dont use wechst for massage. She is one of the girls I go to more as u can see from my FR.
Old 29-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Go up for what? Hahahah. While I still have the means and the strength, I will continue to dive deep into the warm pool of orgasms, and swim among the generous wet flesh of pleasure.
Later older regret never explore more haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1