The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This is not uncommon if the lady knows she doesn't want to come here ever again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
Huh? Like dat oso have ah? Interesting ..... 1st time I ever heard of this strategy.

This strategy has been around since long time ago but is becoming more commonly used nowadays.
Actually I first became aware of this strategy was through Laura and her sister Mint. I was always curious how they manage to stay so long in our country and are immune to the raids until one day Laura spilled the beans to me.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure there're some people who dig the no tone and speed bumps type.
those type of body can be very sensitive.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
Huh? Like dat oso have ah? Interesting ..... 1st time I ever heard of this strategy.
Here is another angle. Known of those who cannot go back because they underestimated the effect of this. End up, stuck in a foreign country with no real family or friends, loneliness and depression kicks in. Well, they have to fully be aware of the consequence if they try this stunt. Can be stuck 1-2 years for some. They get more than they could ask for.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
One of my regulars was stuck here for 2.5 years and couldn't go home for Chinese New Year in 2017,18, 19. She spent the festive periods with another WL in the same plight, and whom she got to know at the police station lockup. Interesting.

One thing good out of this is that they became the best of friends.

Oh yeah, not good for mental health if you live day by day and don't know what the future brings.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
One of my regulars was stuck here for 2.5 years and couldn't go home for Chinese New Year in 2017,18, 19. She spent the festive periods with another WL in the same plight, and whom she got to know at the police station lockup. Interesting.

One thing good out of this is that they became the best of friends.

Oh yeah, not good for mental health if you live day by day and don't know what the future brings.
2.5 yrs not so bad. Here in JB we have a vietbu kenna stuck here almost 8 yrs already. She was 17 when she came to work in a spa which was busted by the MIB. She claimed she was a victim as she was told by her agent she is coming to JB to work as a waitress but instead was forced into the sex trade. MIB managed to arrest her agent but kept her in Mudland as a prosecution witness. But the agent jumped bail before the court trial and until today has not been caught. So the vietbu has to remain here until the court case is over. Imagine 8 yrs cannot go home..... and all this while it was her sisters who had to come to JB to visit her. We all have a feeling the MIB are playing her for making the allegations as the agent is still operating and roaming all over Malaysia. The MIB could easily arrest him if they wanted to. I guess the undertable money is too attractive for them to do their job and cut off this moneysource.

Ironically during these past years..... the vietbu has continued working for the same spa in which she was arrested. Those of you who cheong JB will recognise her..... from VIP spa in Plaza Sentosa.

Recently she celebrated her 26th birthday.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

So sad to hear these stories. The root of all evils, Money.
Old 03-10-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
2.5 yrs not so bad. Here in JB we have a vietbu kenna stuck here almost 8 yrs already. She was 17 when she came to work in a spa which was busted by the MIB. She claimed she was a victim as she was told by her agent she is coming to JB to work as a waitress but instead was forced into the sex trade. MIB managed to arrest her agent but kept her in Mudland as a prosecution witness. But the agent jumped bail before the court trial and until today has not been caught. So the vietbu has to remain here until the court case is over. Imagine 8 yrs cannot go home..... and all this while it was her sisters who had to come to JB to visit her. We all have a feeling the MIB are playing her for making the allegations as the agent is still operating and roaming all over Malaysia. The MIB could easily arrest him if they wanted to. I guess the undertable money is too attractive for them to do their job and cut off this moneysource.

Ironically during these past years..... the vietbu has continued working for the same spa in which she was arrested. Those of you who cheong JB will recognise her..... from VIP spa in Plaza Sentosa.

Recently she celebrated her 26th birthday.
"Mudland" tf do you mean by that
Old 03-10-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But financial health very good!
Old 03-10-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
But financial health very good!
all millionaires in China, they one month can get 20k here
Old 03-10-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
all millionaires in China, they one month can get 20k here
But of course, it comes at a price.
Old 03-10-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A visit to old timer Ke-er proves fruitful.

A welcome cup of water, clothes on hanger and a good hard massage reminds me of the service level of the good days where there is a benchmark standard. Rare to get this basic stuff these days.

She's not on the slim side, cuddly with huge D cup knockers. And rare to be able to do a proper BF these days (sitting or lying). Good session overall and kudos to her for holding up to standards all these years.
Followed your trail and also did my research.... Ke Er was good. Previous FRs were accurate too... so I won’t repeat.

What I would add is that she got the china doll look and the pics on her SLG ad is her alright but with some beautifying of course. Some say she is not a looker, but to me she is acceptable.

And for me, tHe area brings back memories of visiting Carol 2 yrs ago....
Old 03-10-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
hamenahamena is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Few reports to share over the past couple of months.

Xin Er
Location: discreet but a little difficult to find parking. Clean and no funny smells.
Looks: looks mid 30s, office type milf, big soft natural boobs.
Massage: fully nude but no side mirror. Massage hits the right spots on the back and divides her time between massage and sensual so there is no rush. She does a little stretching of the legs also towards the end of the massage.
Sensual: as mentioned, fully nude, will do light fingernail scratching on your back and cat bath all over which is ticklish. Following which she will do a thorough licking of your ass area, no shy half assed AR.

After this she will proceed with the bbbj ending with com. Good stamina and is quite careful not to use her teeth. She can go deep and for very long without complaints. First visit I requested BF also and she obliged, while on the second one she blew me in 69 position. Very accommodating person and will give you the full hour.

Meng Xi
Location: even more discreet than Xin Er’s but parking is also further away.
Looks: smaller sized than XE but has a fitter body. Boobs are probably enhanced but well seasoned and smaller than XE’s. Pencil eraser nips.
Massage: so-so only will go through the motion without rushing and has a bit of strength for her small size. Nothing to shout about.
Sensual: If I recall correctly, semi nude and allows roaming down south but can’t insert fingers. Her bbbj suction not as strong as XE’s but she gets the job done and is slightly cheaper. She allows cim. Not much teeth usage either. She does not provide AR.

Shuang shuang
Location: accessible by bus but quite difficult to find parking also. Area with some food eateries nearby but not in a shady area and does not arouse suspicion. Clean bed and has a mirror for viewing on the side.
Looks: face wise better than advertised, body also very young and fit. Easily the best of the 3 so far. Opened the door in an oversized T-shirt and underwear.
Massage: she massages semi nude and with quite a bit of strength as well. This goes on for about 30 mins.
Sensual: done in semi nude but she allows touching over her underwear. Boobs rub followed by bbbj. Bbbj is similar standard as mengxi but much shorter, maybe lasted for 5 mins total. She bj me while I was lying down but accommodated when I wanted to stand and gently face fuck her. After which she switched to hj to end things. Would be so much better if her bbbj was longer but her fit body made up for the rest.

Part 2 next
Old 03-10-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

Celine

Location: discreet condo but entrance is right by some eateries. Some parking lots nearby and those driving can enter the basement parking as well and pay my cashcard.
Looks: probably same age as Xin Er but taller. Didn’t wear sexy clothes at all, in fact attire is quite auntie like.
Massage: thorough massage with strength and does the whole body from shoulder to your legs first with oil, then without oil. This part is done fully clothed. Everything was done in a rushed manner however so it was not very relaxing. Sensual: she took the warm Nuru gel and proceeded with boobs rub and hdly which admittedly I’m not a fan of.

I couldn’t get hard even with her boobs rubbing. Plus point is that there seems to be a bit of well seasoned firmness to her boobs which felt great during the rub but not enough to make me hard. She does not allow roaming down south, and will tsk and push your hand away if you go anywhere near. I suggested to flip over and told her to rub her boobs B2b style over me but she did a very sop style hj against the boobs which didn’t get me hard.

After some time she got over me and rested her body while using her boobs to rub my chest and her hand to rub my dick against her body this got me pretty hard but as soon as I got hard she got off and proceeded with a mechanical hj. I told her to keep doing what she was doing earlier because it was working but she scolded me and said I did everything already and then still not hard.

At this point I got annoyed and told her off. Since my mood was gone I ended things by going to the shower and didn’t pay her the full amount to which she agreed. When I got off the shower she was on the phone complaining to a colleague probably and she told me she won’t ever accept me again. I said no problem your attitude sucks and left haha.

Part 3 next
Old 03-10-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

Ke Er

Location: quiet apartment and does not require any contact tracing.
Looks: not a looker and is the lowest ranked in all departments as compared to the rest above so please manage your expectations and it’ll be fine.
Massage: uses baby powder to massage which is surprisingly quite nice. She does back kneeling and back stepping as well and is quite worth it just for the massage.
Sensual: she was semi nude first but agreed to go full nude. She offers BF but I opted for hj while fondling her boobs. I came while fingering her and rubbing her gspot and fantasising about other mls haha. Attitude wise quite good but yeah lacking in the looks department.

Had to break them up into smaller posts bc of the text limit. Thanks for reading.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
So the age also super old? 🤔
Hahahahha u guess yourself ya....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1