The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good evening,

I like to share insights on what is very attractive to women from Mr. Mike Haines.

"Women are attracted to you because you have a stronger frame than they do."

"Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one."

"A girl can ONLY get horny for you if you have a stronger frame than her."

“Be a man. Act like you have answers.” (Bill Burr)

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-11-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanHendo14 View Post
Very good share bro warbird. Thanks!
Bro, you're welcome.

THE single most important factor in finding and keeping ATTRACTIVE girls of your type for sex is:

Having An Abundance Mindset or Mental Frame

(Which must come from your subconscious mind because you can't fake it.)

Everything else is secondary.

Very few men could grasp this simple concept and even fewer men truly have this miraculous mindset. It's better than gong tao and voodoo magic.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-11-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, you're welcome.

THE single most important factor in finding and keeping ATTRACTIVE girls of your type for sex is:

Very few men could grasp this simple concept and even fewer men truly have this miraculous mindset. It's better than gong tao and voodoo magic.

Cheers!

Bro WB
+39 For you bro. High-quality sharing, as usual. Hope you have been well.
Old 10-11-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
+39 For you bro. High-quality sharing, as usual. Hope you have been well.
Bro,

Thank you!

I tried to up u back, but I must hv done that some time last year.

Good night!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 10-11-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
covidevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstercovidevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.xvideos.com/video6382619...t_peace_center
Old 11-11-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, you're welcome.

Cheers!

Bro WB
This is also why some people are good conmen. Con means confidence. They behave like they are abundant in quality and quantity and the other side wants to believe.
Old 11-11-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Sixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Good evening to all samsters,

I like to grow w/ my dream girls, together, every day, in every way possible.
That is the only way for a relationship to stay healthy and flourish. It's a win-win situation.

I always make sure I leave a girl BETTER, in as many ways as possible than when I first met her.

I came across the following on "the highest form of love between a man and a woman" a few days ago. It struck a chord...

I have translated the Chinese msg into English. I have also taken the liberty to alter and/or add some phrases to make it closer to what I believe is the ideal LOVE relationship.

IMHO, the following describes the highest form of love relationship between a man and a woman, a combination of eros and philia.

"A man’s highest form of love for a woman is to be a mentor to her. To personally teach her, step by step, the requisite skills and emotional strength for survival in any society and under any circumstances. He also bestows on her enough resources, support and protection: Financial, physical, emotional, and spiritual. He will make sure that when and if he is not around, she will live well, with dignity and be fulfilled and happy."

"A woman’s highest form of love for a man is to appreciate and admire his masculine character traits, specialized skills, his value to society, intelligence, and emotional mastery. She helps and encourages him to achieve his full potential, affirm his uniqueness, reach his goals, and she teaches him self-love and love for others. She will make sure that when and if she is not around, he will be able to take good care of himself and continue to give value to society."

Any comments and criticisms?

Cheers!

Bro WB
appreciate the great posts, bro WB. great insight for the day up you for that
Old 22-11-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
This is also why some people are good conmen. Con means confidence. They behave like they are abundant in quality and quantity and the other side wants to believe.
Bro, tks.

They can't fool everyone, all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixsigma View Post
appreciate the great posts, bro WB. great insight for the day up you for that
Bro, tks a lot.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 22-11-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

[Quote]:
Originally Posted by Romeo93 View Post
Thank you Bro WB for the awesome thread. Best thread in SBF imho.

I have just finish reading from start to end and took a lot of notes.

All of the info here are very Valuable and are Timeless!

And have proved to be very useful…

Thank you Bro WB for the awesome sharing for past 11 years lol.
Bro, tks for your post.
[Quote]

You have made my day!!

Yeah, I started this thread 11 1/2 years ago.

I have learned a lot from everyone here, including the naysayers who have forced me to reanalyze my strategies and practices more critically. I have tried to rectify my mistakes and to improve constantly.

Unfortunately, my improvement has been painfully slow. I have to overcome many negativities in my subconscious mind, imprinted during childhood.

If I could sum up the most crucial revelations about getting attractive girls I have learned in the past 11 1/2 years, after extensive reading, researching, personal hands-on experiences, and reflecting on mistakes by myself and others, here they are:

THE most attractive masculine character trait and the hardest to achieve?

ABSOLUTE EMOTIONAL/SELF MASTERY

What would be the next most important factor?

The frame of a high-value man (aka the Prize) with an abundance mindset, at the subconscious level.

Third? Health and virility.

[Quote]:
Originally Posted by beneco View Post
Please la, bro warbird does not need sugarbook
[Quote]

Bro, tks. Everyone may need sugarbook.

Good evening to all samsters,

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-11-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hoopahoopa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone here dated a KTV girl before?
Old 23-11-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopahoopa View Post
I've been with the same (ex) KTV girl for 2+ years Dated several in the last 10 years.
Old 30-11-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopahoopa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I've been with the same (ex) KTV girl for 2+ years Dated several in the last 10 years.
Bros, tks for your posts.

I have kept several dozens of girls/women of my type, both KTV and non-KTV, in the last 11 1/2 years. The shortest BY period is 2 weeks and the longest 7 years.

I have done ST on numerous girls too.

Go to my thread "How To Get And Keep Attractive Girls Of Your Type," in which I chronicled my experiences and exploits in considerable detail from the very beginning.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 30-11-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Good evening,

What an auspicious night!

About two weeks ago I received the following article on A HIGH-VALUE MAN. I have done very minor editing.

A High Value Man

by Stormrider

Your frame should be:

"Let me find out if this girl is interesting."

This is the frame of a high-value guy with abundance.

Women are used to guys rewarding them for being pretty and nothing else. So their default state is to give you the window dressing.

That's why she appears uninteresting.

You reward her for window dressing, which causes her to view you as a low-value guy with no standards.

A high-value guy asks for more than window dressing.

I qualify a woman on her interests, hobbies, goals in life, things she likes to do for fun, etc.

It is only when she opens up to me and reveals what is unique about her that I show interest.

Her effort = my reward.

I do not supplicate. I only appreciate a woman that has depth to her.

And the more I appreciate her unique self, the more I bring it out of her. In a sense, I am almost molding her to be her best self around me.

And after she's completely opened up to me and made an effort to express her real self, that's when I reward her with...

"I just realized that not just are you sexy but you are also (insert unique quality). I really like that about you. Let's hang out sometime."

This paints me as the validator.

I'm the source of validation, not her.

She was the one who qualified herself to ME.

This frame will probably skip over most people's heads.

It doesn't matter if I am on text, in the nightclub, at the gym, social events, etc. I prompt women to make an effort to open up their unique selves to me and show me more than just window dressing before I show them any type of interest.

This makes her see me as a high-value guy with standards and also makes her feel appreciated for being her, and not just another pretty face.

She feels comfortable showing me different shades of her. Something most guys don't see. This is what romance is. Being naked in front of another person. Metaphorically.

In short, my frame is she has to seduce ME with her feminine charms and interesting personality before I validate her and escalate things.

Now whether or not she is willing to submit to my frame is a whole different story.

I set the frame. If she doesn't submit, there is no romance.

Of course, being a high-value man is a lot more than having the right mental frames. However, if you don't have the right frames and an abundance mindset, nothing else matters. It's a prerequisite. Even if you're a very powerful, rich, intelligent, handsome, and sexy real-life prince.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-12-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like what you said bro warbird. It sounds like reading The Game by Neil Strauss or Street Hustler by Tom Torero.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro warbird, may I know where is your hunting ground nowadays? It seems like the ktvs in peace centre will be closed for good soon?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...5L6bUrdITzQdcv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1