The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold
seeking wad to do next -_-

its between me and my soon to be gf.. i was with her once.. and some how or rather, after a year or so we managed to contact back...

the problems lies here.. actually we were going to USS for the halloween ytd and she insisted she call her frens along.. so i am ok with it.. so she went to buy another 2 more tickets from her fren..

end up her frens did not wanna go.. and i get all the blame for no reason.. so i juz kept quiet before things get really worse.. and then she asked me "u not happy wad leh?" so i kept saying nth for abt 7 or 8 times till she kept forcing me to say it.. so i juz fire at her thru sms and there is when she throw her temper and said lets not go USS.. i no mood to go...

so we did not talked till today.. till she sms me.. all she kept saying was, i will leave u alone and dont bother u already... and while she was smsing me all this.. she had a fight with her family.. AND again i got fired for no reason...

so i told her that since we nv go ytd to USS why not we go today.. she said she want to go back office and do her work.. WTH~

i juz kept so called pestering her saying aiyah, dont think so much abt ur family la. lets chill out.. and she does is throw temper and said, she will change her number and close down her FB acct.. -__- (childish right?)

so i am seeking from experts in here to see wad shld i do abt it.. she has a very very foul temper and a NV LOSE attitude, and even she is in the wrong she will still throw temper... and always expect me to know wad she is thinking.. ( she thinks im GOD) ..

PS she is 27 this year, but dont u think she dont look like 1?

feel free to advice

thanks to all...

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 23-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: seeking wad to do next -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post

feel free to advice
Should be "feel free to ADVISE.".

"Advice" is a noun.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3583 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Ignor her for now........
Old 23-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

if she is chio then just bonk her until u sian then dump her, if her body is fabulous and skills in bed is superb, also bonk her till u sian liao then dump her, if she rich, then lan lan, dry up her $$$ liao then dump her ... overall is still dump her
Old 23-10-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
if she is chio then just bonk her until u sian then dump her, if her body is fabulous and skills in bed is superb, also bonk her till u sian liao then dump her, if she rich, then lan lan, dry up her $$$ liao then dump her ... overall is still dump her
Haha.. Bro I like ur answer.. Last time tgt bonk Liao.. Now haven't yet.. But it's really pissing me off.. But I still know I love her..

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 23-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cash88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now only gf, still can change new want. If wife then LAN LAN have to give in to her la. But from what I see, the situation will sure get worse as time went by. So sometime is better to cut short the pain (长痛不如短痛).
Old 23-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
But it's really pissing me off.. But I still know I love her..
So far you've told us what you hate about her.
Then, what about her that makes you "love" her?

I agree with alan, keep her around for sex until you find another new one, then dump her.
Old 23-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Actually bro if u asked me wad do I love her abt.. Seriously I also dunno.. In this so called relationship, only she can throw temper.. I can't.. If I do, I will get back-fire.. I want to give up.. But ya, as some of u guys will say I'm a loser that I cant give up... Zzz

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 23-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually bro if u asked me wad do I love her abt.. Seriously I also dunno..
Is that her body in your avatar pic?
Maybe that's why...
Old 23-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Is that her body in your avatar pic?
Maybe that's why...
Bro I'm wishing too. But It's not lo.. I also dunno wad to do with her.. Damn

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 23-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SwingSwingSwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should know best what you want. Take our advice with a pinch of salt and the final decision will still lies on yourself.
Old 23-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also dunno wad to do with her.. Damn
U already got so many adviCe here on wad to do next -_-
So just do it!

If that's not her body & If I were you, I'll give her one TIGHT SLAP and make sure she turns 3 rounds. But that's just me
Old 23-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

be careful hor, sekali she just taking u for a ride, must be fast fast to get her on the bed again so tat wont waste ur efforts to be her punching bag
Old 23-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

Haha.. I doubt she will let me bed again.. But seriously, shld I juz stay on and see wads gonna happen? Or I juz stop contacting her for good.. But I'm juz afraid I will be the loser to find her back again..

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 24-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha.. I doubt she will let me bed again..
then cut loss liao la, dun be a good guy la,gd guy always kena bully de especially when meet tis type of weird gals

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1