The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 14-07-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
MarkNorway is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
One of my girls inform me a ml operating at level 4 had her photo and particulars taken by the sda after she was caught working past 10.30pm Last Saturday......most probably av will issue her a summons...orchard towers cctvs are closely monitored by police for any breach of covid regulations by both mls and customers....
If less greedy and play by the rule and "under radar" for this period of time....both mls and customers shouldnt have any trouble, i heard the frequent of av doing spot check getting more and more like every few days once as that what happen to parklane, sudden appear without any warning or sign of trouble. Plus the cluster at ktv cases will make it even worse , give av more reason to find trouble with u
Old 14-07-2021, 02:19 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes Bro. Linda in pink dress Tonight near level 3 toilet....also tried her some time ago...in terms of looks she is the most beautiful girl at level 3.... Young,sexy and slim....my dream secretary.....by the way sda is enforcing the 10.30pm closure rules very tightly...most mls will leave once No more customers at 10pm plus...
thanks bro, will go down and try her later today
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-07-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes Bro. Linda in pink dress Tonight near level 3 toilet....also tried her some time ago...in terms of looks she is the most beautiful girl at level 3.... Young,sexy and slim....my dream secretary.....by the way sda is enforcing the 10.30pm closure rules very tightly...most mls will leave once No more customers at 10pm plus...
Yeah saw the sda also during visit in the afternoon.
Old 14-07-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jackie83 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah tangli still around ah
Old 15-07-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNorway View Post
If less greedy and play by the rule and "under radar" for this period of time....both mls and customers shouldnt have any trouble, i heard the frequent of av doing spot check getting more and more like every few days once as that what happen to parklane, sudden appear without any warning or sign of trouble. Plus the cluster at ktv cases will make it even worse , give av more reason to find trouble with u
Not Only that.there were also cases of mls at level 3 stealing money from drunk customers in the past......so av is targeting a few shops at level 3 and 4......do be careful.play safe stay safe....
Old 15-07-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
This place is always like you are andy Lau everyone waving at you
Yeah sia..its like a small taste of Thailand but without the low pricing.
Old 15-07-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a quick update on ytd visit around 6pm. The place is quiet.

Decided go for Linda.
Among OT, she is the most pretty one.
Pumped her hard and left as a happy man.

Overall is good.
Old 15-07-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Any fr on b1-22? Basement one ml.slutty Prc.i Saw one Indian old man go for her.....he was out in about 945pm.towards closing time....shop looks very spacious..discreet and quiet...
Old 15-07-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Took Paris earlier. 2f beside yuki. Shes the one in black and c cup boobs spilling out. Actually most of them all spilling out. Tried her hj as didnt know how her service was. Did not disappoint.

Stripped naked immediately and waited for me to remove my clothes. Sucked her tits like a baby while she was rubbing my bro. Nice small nipples and big aerola. Had a nice firm ass, tho not very big but at least it is not boney. Tried my luck to rub her pussy and she didnt reject. It was tight (i only felt the outside as she dun allow fingering) and got wet very fast tho she just had 2 customer before (can feel the lube).

Asked her for 69, was abit hesitant but she obliged. Really shiok sucking her abalone. Not shaved tho. Unloaded all my soldiers.

Worth every dollar. Please ask her for her rate.

Rtf: big yes for me.
Old 15-07-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

lost and found: Qiqi

She used to be OT regular 10 years ago, last few years disappear. Today just saw her working at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre. She said her shop is on lvl 2, but currently renovating, so temporarily at level 4.
Old 15-07-2021, 09:58 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
lost and found: Qiqi

She used to be OT regular 10 years ago, last few years disappear. Today just saw her working at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre. She said her shop is on lvl 2, but currently renovating, so temporarily at level 4.
nice find. Qiqi..

maybe we can find out which MP Joanne works now too. She was also a OT regular.

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-07-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Update at 9pm...ot...i see hordes of anti vice and moh ministry of health officials throughout the whole building..seems information was given that all mls and pub working lady wl all rounded up by anti vice for swab test....also all the mls have to registered with av.....av is recording every shop ml name,ic number and address etc..all for 100% contact tracing....i also see security team tracing all the customers...what time which customer enter which mp....etc...the ministry of health officials all in full covid gear.....full face mask and long gown....rumours from mgmt staff that MOH is considering to put all mls on 14 days quarantine to observe virus incubation period... 14 days....most of the mls already flee for their lives before 9pm....as the ktv clusters grow...av seems to be targeting all sex workers in the building....stay tuned for updates these few days.....
Old 16-07-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if this is any better than effectively shutting down OT for good.

I guess when an era passes sometimes it doesn't go quietly but in a ball of fire.
Old 16-07-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I'm not sure if this is any better than effectively shutting down OT for good.

I guess when an era passes sometimes it doesn't go quietly but in a ball of fire.
Bro now the taxi stand Viet fls are in demand Because they are the only ones left.....most of the mls in the buildings already literally flee for their lives...imagine ministry of health may quarantine their whole family...husband...children...parents.....deep shit for them.......wrong place at the wrong time.....all Because of the current growing ktv clusters...
Old 16-07-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1