The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 22
ZenneZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guidelines on ear cleaning, candling etc

Oh yeah, she is the real deal if you are looking for real 采耳 .Very pretty girl next door look but with an icy queen aura. And yeah, she hates people who are late.
And 采耳 is nothing like ear digging or ear candling that your experience in all those random shop hor.
It requires very precise skills and tools to be "tickling" and "massaging" at very specific point in your ears so not too sure if you should had mention her in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by euks View Post
If you want to experience real traditional chinese 采耳, you can try EarHaven at Far East Plaza.
She only do traditional chinese ear cleaning, which isn't what most singaporean understand unless you experience it in china before.

And yes, her skills are up there for me to experience ear "orgasm" but its so hard to get an appointment with her sometime.

I got blacklisted after being late for two times .... that bitch..

Don't misunderstand this as Ear digging or candling. It is much more than that

see below for explaination
https://www.facebook.com/watch?ref=s...87%87%E8%80%B3
Old 01-12-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

I've actually tried multiple therapist for ear cleaning as I'm a sucker for the service so my personal view of the ones I tried are as so:

1) For the most painless experience I personally had it was with Cai Hong, previously located at Kallang, and have recently moved to Upper Cross Street. The link is to her Carousell advert. Liked that she used a specialized tool that covers your ear when doing ear cleaning, so there's virtually no pain. She does the peacock feather and tuning fork thing also, but it's just minimal. Didn't like that although she had different price points but I always got charged at the highest one ($68) as she insisted there was blockage even though I went twice a month.

2) Second most comfortable was probably Ear Haven as mentioned by bros before. Minimal pain, but the interaction with the therapist left much to be desired. Went to visit her twice, but concluded she wasn't really suited for me.

3) For the more satisfying but occasionally painful one I would say would be Paradise of Relaxation. I particularly like that they use something to scrape the outer ear and entrance of your ear canal, the feeling is quite shiok. But big problem with the place is skill level different for the different therapist, and for the boss Yen(who's skills i prefer) you need to top up. I also don't like that they insist on a booking system but don't follow the time, and basically have crappy customer service. Some therapist also shortchange on the time taken for services listed, such as for head massage or facial massage add ons. Overall the place used to be good but i feel their service level dropped significantly in the past year.

4) I've also tried multiple ladies at Mei Tai Wan and My Salon for ear cleaning, and in summary i guess the level of skill differs greatly from person to person. Overall the technique used is more utility, meaning they focus on cleaning up earwax using the tools, and overall slightly higher chance of discomfort due to the tools and skill level. Plus side is that the hair wash spa session in general is very relaxing.

5) Last one I wanted to share is about L&D Spa, which is another Vietnamese hair salon like Paradise of Relaxation. My experience there was really really bad. My one and only visit there the entire ear cleaning session was painful, until i told the person to stop as it was too painful (they insisted they were very gentle and that it'll be over soon). End result was me having ear inflammation and had dead skin peeling out from my ear canal for a good 1-2 months resulting in a trip to the doctors. Personal opinion is to avoid this place for ear cleaning, unless I was just unlucky during my session.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agree with Serav on Rainbow's skill, also went to a few as my wax are dry and I dig myself until quite deep and got inflamed severAl times. Tried a few shops but only 3 I really like and Rainbow is at the top though I was also charged the 68 package but mine really quite bad. Also most places they will give you a very small screen to look at while hers is a tablet size, which I say is better as more clear
Old 02-12-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

For my case, not sure whats the reason but the wax grows back into my ears very fast. I did ask a doctor and he says my skin is just sensitive. I have dandruff and according to him, my inner skin also will grow a little.

I can go for the atas ear candling or what not, but it still grows back quickly. So for me, the best is still ear digging.

Strong massage + ear digging + back cracking + neck cracking + juagen + teasing --> my usual ML does this..good enough for me. Hahaha
Old 02-12-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
I've actually tried multiple therapist for ear cleaning as I'm a sucker for the service so my personal view of the ones I tried are as so:

1) For the most painless experience I personally had it was with Cai Hong, previously located at Kallang, and have recently moved to Upper Cross Street. The link is to her Carousell advert. Liked that she used a specialized tool that covers your ear when doing ear cleaning, so there's virtually no pain. She does the peacock feather and tuning fork thing also, but it's just minimal. Didn't like that although she had different price points but I always got charged at the highest one ($68) as she insisted there was blockage even though I went twice a month.

2) Second most comfortable was probably Ear Haven as mentioned by bros before. Minimal pain, but the interaction with the therapist left much to be desired. Went to visit her twice, but concluded she wasn't really suited for me.

3) For the more satisfying but occasionally painful one I would say would be Paradise of Relaxation. I particularly like that they use something to scrape the outer ear and entrance of your ear canal, the feeling is quite shiok. But big problem with the place is skill level different for the different therapist, and for the boss Yen(who's skills i prefer) you need to top up. I also don't like that they insist on a booking system but don't follow the time, and basically have crappy customer service. Some therapist also shortchange on the time taken for services listed, such as for head massage or facial massage add ons. Overall the place used to be good but i feel their service level dropped significantly in the past year.

4) I've also tried multiple ladies at Mei Tai Wan and My Salon for ear cleaning, and in summary i guess the level of skill differs greatly from person to person. Overall the technique used is more utility, meaning they focus on cleaning up earwax using the tools, and overall slightly higher chance of discomfort due to the tools and skill level. Plus side is that the hair wash spa session in general is very relaxing.

5) Last one I wanted to share is about L&D Spa, which is another Vietnamese hair salon like Paradise of Relaxation. My experience there was really really bad. My one and only visit there the entire ear cleaning session was painful, until i told the person to stop as it was too painful (they insisted they were very gentle and that it'll be over soon). End result was me having ear inflammation and had dead skin peeling out from my ear canal for a good 1-2 months resulting in a trip to the doctors. Personal opinion is to avoid this place for ear cleaning, unless I was just unlucky during my session.
Tried all you listed except for number 4.

Generally agree with all you mentioned, though for (1), I insisted on getting the cheapest one (she told me actually there's not much difference, only thing is the peacock hair thingy etc which the first time I tried with her, it was also just a while which I think not worth it).

No 2 was ya, the whole experience was severely leaking.

No 3 was ok as I went before they become more popular... Yen was pretty and I managed to get her to do, but after they expanded, I went once and stopped going back.

No 5 went a few times, from when they were in TPY to their new place. Stopped going back after a while as it's quite far for me and I also got someone who wasn't that good the last 2 times I went. But in the head/neck/arm massage before ending the session, that lady will let you rest your head on her boobs as you sit up and lean back. But not a looker and if I'm going for that, I will find other places.
Old 02-12-2021, 12:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice share +144

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-12-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Hi bro. Think this package is for inflammation. Next time can ask to check using her tablet. See if really inflamed.

For me I can’t tell the difference. Hahaha. Just accepted what she say. 😝

Cheers
Old 04-12-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I recently tried ear cleaning and ear washing at a place where young girls stand on the streets and ask you if you wish to do facial. Entrance to the level 2 shop is just besides crowded foot eateries.

Ear cleaning was $38. Clean until no more ear wax and service ends. I also tried ear washing at $50. Not sure what it was so I tried. The prc lady first used a small cctv to show me the insides of my ear. Then she used a tuning fork and some feathers to loosen the ear wax. The digging begins. Uneventful.

The ear washing is like pouring some warm water into the ears and using some brush to scrape the sides of the ear canal. Quite relaxing

After that, she use the cctv to show me the insides of the ears again. Not clean she will clean up again. The service ended when my ears are clean. About 40 minutes for $88. No other services... not that I want also. The PRC lady is probably late 40s to 50s.

This shop attracts older men. An uncle was chatting loudly in the other cubicle. Before he left, he told everyone he is 72 years old.
Bro. You got carrot chop.
I went to this place. This place charge 38 for ear cleaning. And another ear washing at 50. Ear washing only 10 mins. Not worth it.

Usually the ear washing includes ear cleaning. But this place put it as a separate charge. Got cheaper alternatives.

Another place charge ear washing with ear cleaning at 58$ This is the 1st one recommended by bro Serav.

Cheers
Old 04-12-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Bro. You got carrot chop.
I went to this place. This place charge 38 for ear cleaning. And another ear washing at 50. Ear washing only 10 mins. Not worth it.

Usually the ear washing includes ear cleaning. But this place put it as a separate charge. Got cheaper alternatives.

Another place charge ear washing with ear cleaning at 58$ This is the 1st one recommended by bro Serav.
That's why we come to sbf. It's ok to get chopped once. But we then share the info here and exchange opinions to get a better deal/experience in future. You tried the shop I went to also. I wonder any old men ever fall down the stairs as they leave. Those stairs are quite steep. Wah, will end up attracting the attention f the people at the eatery below. Crash Landing On You.

Ya, other places more worth it. Thanks. I will find time to try the 1st place recommended by Bro Serav. Upped your points
Old 04-12-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
That's why we come to sbf. It's ok to get chopped once. But we then share the info here and exchange opinions to get a better deal/experience in future. You tried the shop I went to also. I wonder any old men ever fall down the stairs as they leave. Those stairs are quite steep. Wah, will end up attracting the attention f the people at the eatery below. Crash Landing On You.

Ya, other places more worth it. Thanks. I will find time to try the 1st place recommended by Bro Serav. Upped your points
Actually. I also got chop. Thought the ear washing is something different. Try le then know. But didn’t argue with them. First and last time. Lol

Returned the favour ��

Cheers
Old 05-12-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I can go for the atas ear candling or what not, but it still grows back quickly. So for me, the best is still ear digging.
Bro from what I know it seems that ear candling is actually not effective for any ear related ailments, and in fact may also contribute to potential ear infections if the wax/ash from the burning candle falls into your ear. It seems that the things they show you when they cut out the candle is actually just debris from when the candle is burning and is not from within your body. No doubt the lymph node and neck and shoulder massage is nice, but the actual ear candling isn't. I believe youtube has quite a few videos where they do experiments on the effectiveness if you want to take a look at it to make your own judgement on this
Old 05-12-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
Don't mind can share this too? Keen to try a proper place for my ears haha
Pm you, enjoy the session cheer.
Old 08-12-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I'd share my go-to ear digging/cleaning practitioner.

I first started going to places like POR for their $38 ear digging. But after 2 sessions, and after the gimmick of having cute viets fiddling the inside my ears worn off, I didn't feel the value anymore. Apart from a decent environment, there was nothing out of the ordinary to warrant that kind of price.

I really just wanted my ears clean good.

So I decided to venture to those $15 ear digging services in hair salons peppered around Geylang. Again nothing special, nothing different from POR, but at least it's more reasonably priced.

Then I discovered Mary Hair Salon along Geylang Road next to Eminent Frog Porridge lor 17. The Viet girl who did me is called Ah Shoon (sounds like this lol). She uses 4 or 5 tools - scraps the outer and inner ear, then pulls all the gunk, then some deep twirling, then puts some cool cleaning gel and more deep twirling, then some ASMR thingie... This lasted about 30 odd minutes and somehow her technique felt much more thorough and so much more comfortable. My ears felt more deeply cleaned compared to the rest. A compliment shoulder massage after that too. OK no peacock feathers hahaha.

I've been going for this ear job once every 2 weeks for the last 3 months. And yep, just $15. But since I really like what she does,  I'd tip her $5. Lol.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

Guys, you don't want some medically untrained folks to be fooling with your ears. Especially putting instruments deep into your ear canals or using any "candling' trick. If you feel like your ears are clogged, go see a GP. They will use a proper scope to inspect your ear canal and determine the root cause.

If it's the case of a lot of wax build-up, they will do a peroxide wash of the ear canal to dissolve the wax build-up and clear it up. If it isn't too bad, they may recommend you buy one of those ear drops that are mineral oil based. These help soften the wax and it will naturally clear your from your ear.

If you have ear pain and redness/itchiness it may be as a result of inflammation from a potential ear/sinus infection. Go see a GP/ENT specialist and get it treated quickly.

The danger is that the ear canal is connected to the brain and you don't want to be introducing germs in there which can lead to serious complications like meningitis or encephalitis. So, please take care.
Old 12-12-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
snailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thought I'd share my go-to ear digging/cleaning practitioner.

Then I discovered Mary Hair Salon along Geylang Road next to Eminent Frog Porridge lor 17. The Viet girl who did me is called Ah Shoon (sounds like this lol). She uses 4 or 5 tools - scraps the outer and inner ear, then pulls all the gunk, then some deep twirling, then puts some cool cleaning gel and more deep twirling, then some ASMR thingie... This lasted about 30 odd minutes and somehow her technique felt much more thorough and so much more comfortable. My ears felt more deeply cleaned compared to the rest. A compliment shoulder massage after that too. OK no peacock feathers hahaha.

I've been going for this ear job once every 2 weeks for the last 3 months. And yep, just $15. But since I really like what she does,  I'd tip her $5. Lol.
thanks for the intro bro. sounds like what i would be looking for. will follow your market rate for tips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1