The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellopan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Far East Plaza

Anyone had any experience with the masseur beside the florist on lvl 5? Her melons are WOW! Thinking of going...
Old 22-10-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Went to a shop on level 5. Lady was not ok looking and service was good. Even though is HJ only but she allowed me to play with her and didn't really rush.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried the shop at the corner, tinted glass doors, just beside the toilet? I think it’s a 2 women shop. both seems chinese. Anyone can share their contact or experience? Cheers
Old 07-11-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyyy View Post
Anyone tried the shop at the corner, tinted glass doors, just beside the toilet? I think it’s a 2 women shop. both seems chinese. Anyone can share their contact or experience? Cheers
Never try before but I also noticed. They always look black face and unapproachable.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyyy View Post
if i went to the same shop you are talking about then servicewise is v good. i tried the taller one, her looks also good. but after adding her on wechat i would say her makeup skills quite good. her normal looks in wechat not ugly but not my type.
Old 12-11-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by summar34 View Post
if i went to the same shop you are talking about then servicewise is v good. i tried the taller one, her looks also good. but after adding her on wechat i would say her makeup skills quite good. her normal looks in wechat not ugly but not my type.
Bro can pm how much they charge ? Don't want to kena chop
Old 18-11-2021, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Never try before but I also noticed. They always look black face and unapproachable.
same same for me, this shop gals always have a wary look, mebbe because i usually wear all black?

i go recce OT no such problem, mebbe because i've been going too often recently...
Old 30-11-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 10
anlasda34 is one of the Best!anlasda34 is one of the Best!anlasda34 is one of the Best!anlasda34 is one of the Best!

Went to Far East to explore yesterday in the early afternoon.

Saw two ML at the stretch, one looks like in the 40s the other in the 30s.

Does anyone see any Viet ML in the mall?
Old 02-12-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cherrydealer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any of the ml wear stockings or pantyhose there?
Old 02-12-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

I tried this place few years ago.

It was expensive $200 all in full service. After done, the ML wrap the condom that I used in a tissue and ask me throw away in the dustbin on my way outside. They scared AV raid the shop got used condom. Me being paranoid i threw in the dustbin at level 1. Lol
Old 02-12-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
the only time i ever went here to recce, i only saw one malay who was beckoning md to come in. never seen anybody else sial... then again the environment is too weird for me, there are practicallly decent shops everywhere else, families shopping and kids running around haha. i just couldn’t, respect to bros who can.
I didn't understand you until I went down. Was really weird for me too, I couldn't bring myself to enter the shop (esp the Indian one) because next to it is some legit-looking eatery and normal people queueing for food.

But then again from another perspective, it will be quite convenient to go down and make up some excuse like - tailor clothes, eat food and no one will really suspect.
Old 04-12-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

I was walking around, around 2 to find a food place at level 5 when I saw this milf in a dress smile at me. She looks slightly older but her smile was attractive. I came halfway through the doorway and straight away asked if she had full service. She said 150. I asked if bj can with no condom, she said okay. Can even pay by paynow. But I had a lunch appointment and movie plans.

So I came back again in the evening, walked past her shop twice but it was closed and locked. I deduced later that she had a customer inside.

Whilst walking past, i saw this heavily modified, made up sex bomb in a shop smile. She initially looked thai. I round about and picked up the courage to walk in her shop. It was bizarre because she asked for my IC when I said I was singaporean. I showed her and she said she is selective of the customers she get. hmm..

Anyways, she was all friendly and talkative. I stripped immediately. We knew what exactly was going on. So cut the long story short. She said she is Taiwan/chinese mixed... Fujian ancestry. I only believe the Fujian part lah. She has been here 18 years according to her.

Service was acceptable. But please know your prices. She tried to carrot chop me more than 3 times market rate. I managed to cut to 200 all in, I know still expensive, but she was very nice and her english was solid. And i was really curious about the service. Overall well done. She was at the very least pleasant. The fuck was not bad. Though after a while I smelt a fishy smell.

At least she is not a time keeper and a good chatter. Attention: she has multiple cctv cameras facing outside the shop. So if you are lingering, she will know.

Will I rtf? probably not. I want to fuck that milf in a dress a few shops down nearer to the salon. Saw her again when I was walking back and I was like ALAMAK, SHOULD HAVE WAITED A BIT.

Anybody tried this other woman before? Maybe she is Vietnamese. But she sounds Malaysian..
Old 04-12-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting FR but just wondering how one can see another's smile when everyone is required to be masked up?

And not advisable to ask so many details when you do not have the intention to engage her services there and then...They might think you're UC and perhaps that's why her shop is closed later in the afternoon cos you might have spooked her...

Food for thought..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
I was walking around, around 2 to find a food place at level 5 when I saw this milf in a dress smile at me. She looks slightly older but her smile was attractive. I came halfway through the doorway and straight away asked if she had full service. She said 150. I asked if bj can with no condom, she said okay. Can even pay by paynow. But I had a lunch appointment and movie plans.

So I came back again in the evening, walked past her shop twice but it was closed and locked. I deduced later that she had a customer inside.

Whilst walking past, i saw this heavily modified, made up sex bomb in a shop smile. She initially looked thai. I round about and picked up the courage to walk in her shop. It was bizarre because she asked for my IC when I said I was singaporean. I showed her and she said she is selective of the customers she get. hmm..

Anybody tried this other woman before? Maybe she is Vietnamese. But she sounds Malaysian..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 05-12-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Interesting FR but just wondering how one can see another's smile when everyone is required to be masked up?

And not advisable to ask so many details when you do not have the intention to engage her services there and then...They might think you're UC and perhaps that's why her shop is closed later in the afternoon cos you might have spooked her...

Food for thought..
some ladies will pull down their mask for you to see when they are confident you are a potential customer.
Old 05-12-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post

Anyways, she was all friendly and talkative. I stripped immediately. We knew what exactly was going on. So cut the long story short. She said she is Taiwan/chinese mixed... Fujian ancestry. I only believe the Fujian part lah. She has been here 18 years according to her.

Service was acceptable. But please know your prices. She tried to carrot chop me more than 3 times market rate. I managed to cut to 200 all in, I know still expensive, but she was very nice and her english was solid. And i was really curious about the service. Overall well done. She was at the very least pleasant. The fuck was not bad. Though after a while I smelt a fishy smell.

At least she is not a time keeper and a good chatter. Attention: she has multiple cctv cameras facing outside the shop. So if you are lingering, she will know.

Will I rtf? probably not. I want to fuck that milf in a dress a few shops down nearer to the salon. Saw her again when I was walking back and I was like ALAMAK, SHOULD HAVE WAITED A BIT.

This one been there so long. She sales cctv too.. $200 fj??? Hahaha too much lar... can be 130-max 150
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1