The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-12-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Going to meet my pinay fb tomorrow, need some release after a week of stressful works, so nice to have maids working in Sing land, happy weekend bros.
Old 04-12-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
This is so true. Those that I successfully fished, they confirm have ex before, and confirm is a local, some for months, some even for years. I felt like I am so late into the scene.

Anyway, anyone fish myanmar maid before? I saw bunch of them at esplanade last sunday, all is early 20s damn chio.
Bro, nothing is too late, nowadays alot of them looking for relationship... Is great to bonk with gf feel , so many out there for you to choose, depends on your luck if they like you , moreover you can just break off with excuses and look for the next target...
For those guys who is single can play this game...
Old 04-12-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Bro, nothing is too late, nowadays alot of them looking for relationship... Is great to bonk with gf feel , so many out there for you to choose, depends on your luck if they like you , moreover you can just break off with excuses and look for the next target...
For those guys who is single can play this game...
Keep it as fuck and forget unless you really fall in love, don't play with their emotions.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Hahaha looks like you quickly googled a lot, many mistakes here pall.
You keep referring what’s happening in my house, seems like you are the one hiding and speaking of experience.
And for the other morons here who defend unsafe sex, if you’re thinking I’m a maid you’re even dumber then I thought.
For your interest, I’m an Aussie with Asian roots living in Spore. I got 4 landed houses in Singapore, 2 in Australia and one in the States.
I don’t need to beg a helper for some sex, got plenty who beg me, they seem to love luxury sport cars.
Don’t give a shit if you don’t believe me either.
And as common sense isn’t for everyone I wish you all those above if you don’t practice safe sex ��������
Have fun commenting back and have an excellent evening.
Good night lover boys ����
Agree on the safe practice part but I would love to know how u managed to buy 4 landed houses in Singapore!
Always thought that non locals cannot buy landed houses.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Darknight12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbreadman View Post
Sounds good, PM you.
Can I have the contact bro. Thanks!
Old 04-12-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
Keep it as fuck and forget unless you really fall in love, don't play with their emotions.
I have FB and I take it as a machine, no emotion involved. No one wants to be in Marcus Chin situation work to pay alimony, die already don't know have money buy coffin anot. The roar on marriage has done very well in effectively reduced babies and marriages. These DH use emotion, hoping to leech on a guy to take care them for a lifetime and to be a madam. The DH think we are stupid, just give us sex we will married them. Only foolish guy did that.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post
Agree on the safe practice part but I would love to know how u managed to buy 4 landed houses in Singapore!
Brother talk only is free
Old 04-12-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
I own 1000 DH, and if I want the same DH to BJ me, it would took me almost 3 yrs later
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyena View Post
I believe you bro
Let u guys in on a secret, I own Tesla ... Elon is my employee
Upz You 2

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 04-12-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Slow saturday…..
Old 04-12-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post
Its a forum bro, take everything with a pinch of salt la lol
Old 05-12-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnknownBoySg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up her before?

Last edited by UnknownBoySg; 05-12-2021 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Uploading more images
Old 05-12-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownBoySg View Post

Anyone up her before?
Yup. Good blowjob. Petite. Don’t allow cip during u safe period
Old 05-12-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold

Now adays so hard to find hotel even for dayuse
Old 05-12-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Yah knn why ah??
Old 05-12-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnknownBoySg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess it is time to open up weekend hotel/motel singapore. To earn money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1