The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
She suitable for those on tight budget. A quickie full service is total $100, $120 if you want massage added. If you exceed 30mins, she will pester for more tips.
I tend to pay $150 all in. I don't mind her massages and she tends to take her time with the session. No rushing and quite a few positions But she doesn't allow painting though. For a woman her age, which i assume is in her mid to late 40s, she keeps herself in pretty good shape.
Old 03-12-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

haha i waas referring to joey wong

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
yes totally agreed, other mls really cannot match xq, other mls i encounter as follows pestering for top up, rushing services, '' hurry up my laogong(husband) coming to fetch me now,his car reaching taxi stand hurry up''', '' today my stomach very pain and cramp going to menses , can only do handjob'',etc and other crap shit i encounter with other pl mls,lol
Old 03-12-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this PRC girl named Apple some time back.

She is at level 5, took over Michelle's shop. That infamous one where the doors are shut and will magically open if you walk past the unit.

Looks: 7/10 demure looking milf if you catch a glimpse of her. but the more you look, some points will be deducted
Figure: 7/10 slim, petite and quite fair
Boobs: 7/10 C cup. looks natural with clothes on but when they are off, can tell they are a bit modified. Quite soft nevertheless.
Massage: NA, did not try
Service: 7/10 she seems a bit inexperienced, I had to do most of the work but can tell she enjoyed the session.
Damage: i quoted 130 all in, she did not hesitate, took it immediately.

I don't have her contact.
Old 03-12-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Here you go
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
haha this xiaoqian the best !!
If Xiaoqian pretty like this, there will be even more guys loitering around and camping outside her shop waiting for her whenever she's in.
Old 04-12-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
RedJohn22 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros know what happened to Eileen who used to be at the 5th floor near toilet?

Went there recently and her shop taken over by someone else.

Her massages were great and I really regret not taking her HP number haiz.

Anyone know where she went?
Old 04-12-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJohn22 View Post
Any bros know what happened to Eileen who used to be at the 5th floor near toilet?

It is taken over by another china girl....she probably shift to jalan besar area...many ex pl mls shift to jalan besar area....pl is too high profile and prone to frequent raids..with school holidays here more kids and parents going malls most of the mls are on high alert for av
Old 04-12-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
It is taken over by another china girl....she probably shift to jalan besar area...many ex pl mls shift to jalan besar area....pl is too high profile and prone to frequent raids..with school holidays here more kids and parents going malls most of the mls are on high alert for av
Thanks bro.

Yeah I tried the Viet who took over her spot. Really bad service, and definitely won't RTF.

If any bros happen to know exactly where Eileen went, I would greatly appreciate!
Old 04-12-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

The other half of the unit (previously beside where viet Sabrina's unit is) at L5 nearest to the toilet? Still around, she moved to another new unit same floor but very, very low profile.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

nowadays still got chongsters going to PLM for full service ? never been there after trying the same lousy rush services for 2-3 times already. wanted to try XQ but no luck so far, beside her, who's the others who are provide good service, if any ?
Old 04-12-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
nowadays still got chongsters going to PLM for full service ? never been there after trying the same lousy rush services for 2-3 times already. wanted to try XQ but no luck so far, beside her, who's the others who are provide good service, if any ?
other mls really cannot match xq, other mls i encounter as follows pestering for top up, rushing services, '' hurry up my laogong(husband) coming to fetch me now,his car reaching taxi stand hurry up''', '' today my stomach very pain and cramp going to menses , can only do handjob'',etc and other crap shit i encounter with other pl mls,lol
to camp for xq very simple, apply leave on a weekday,wait around but not too near her unit from 2pm to 7pm, 95 per cent chances you get her
Old 05-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
to camp for xq very simple, apply leave on a weekday,wait around but not too near her unit from 2pm to 7pm, 95 per cent chances you get her
yah already given 150, go in a while say topup another 50 will have even better service, wtf.

thanks bro, would try as u suggested unless she code red nothing to say.

dun need upz your pts bah, you 4 digits liao.
Old 05-12-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
The other half of the unit (previously beside where viet Sabrina's unit is) at L5 nearest to the toilet? Still around, she moved to another new unit same floor but very, very low profile.
Oh Eileen is still at level 5??

Great to hear that man. Thought I lost a gem.

I PM you bro - would appreciate if you could give me directions to her new shop location
Old 05-12-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Oh Eileen is still at level 5??

Great to hear that man. Thought I lost a gem.

I PM you bro - would appreciate if you could give me directions to her new shop location
Check your PM.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
thanks bro, would try as u suggested unless she code red nothing to say.
finding xq, you must have patience to wait if she busy. as long u got time and patience, sure can get her.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
If Xiaoqian pretty like this, there will be even more guys loitering around and camping outside her shop waiting for her whenever she's in.
those waiting for xq some very patient, can stand at same area wait for very long. stand in front of her door and around dustbin area, some rush over when see door opened and i walking out. a bit scary, dunno if av or customer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread