The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 02-12-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Oldbie is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

ya loh , thats why asking hahaha
Old 03-12-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Now L&D alot of new blood. I don't like the new staffs. They very rough and not gentle at all. dig ear also fking pain knn.
Ya I fully agree. I stop going there ever since these young bloods came in. Asked whether can I bring back my ear cleaning or not, now they say cannot. But before can leh!!

The ear digging really pain like 1 kind. Then keep saying it's block, so need to top up to clear. The head and shoulder massage right after was only done in 90 seconds. Wtf??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbie View Post
Any one know where Helen from L&D Spa went to?
She left liao. Now working at a salon in Arab Street.

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 03-12-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post

The ear digging really pain like 1 kind. Then keep saying it's block, so need to top up to clear. The head and shoulder massage right after was only done in 90 seconds. Wtf??

Ya... I also notice this. They keep tell me ear block need top up. the new ladies keep tell me to buy their shampoo, say very good etc. Need to keep tell them no no no not interested, damn sian. Also tell me to keep get their package.

Their old philosophy is:

No Hard Sells
We do NOT pressure our customers to buy our packages like other salons. However, if you are interested in our value packages, please ask one of our friendly therapists.

Still on their website. But I guess lily staff roster now too big, cannot control them all. Last one 1 shop at TPY nia then now she got like 4 branches.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:33 AM
Samster

She left liao. Now working at a salon in Arab Street.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh which one still got do eat digging ?
Old 04-12-2021, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya I fully agree. I stop going there ever since these young bloods came in. Asked whether can I bring back my ear cleaning or not, now they say cannot. But before can leh!!

Ohhh which one still got do eat digging ?
Old 05-12-2021, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya... I also notice this. They keep tell me ear block need top up. the new ladies keep tell me to buy their shampoo, say very good etc. Need to keep tell them no no no not interested, damn sian. Also tell me to keep get their package.

Their old philosophy is:

No Hard Sells
We do NOT pressure our customers to buy our packages like other salons. However, if you are interested in our value packages, please ask one of our friendly therapists.

Still on their website. But I guess lily staff roster now too big, cannot control them all. Last one 1 shop at TPY nia then now she got like 4 branches.
Sooner or later will close shop one if you cannot have good quality control. For me, fuck it la….got better shops around
Old 05-12-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Vaporesso is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVaporesso is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVaporesso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yah was there today and the therapist keep trying to get me to buy the package even though I still got balance left...
Old 06-12-2021, 05:54 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporesso View Post
Yah was there today and the therapist keep trying to get me to buy the package even though I still got balance left...
Buying package is always about using future money. Like those big sovereign funds always need to take part of your money pay put inside this pot for investment. To put it bluntly for salon, it is like Ponzi scheme as they used this to pay in advance cash flow for a lot of stuff. Once the carrot heads are gone, business becomes non sustainable and close shop. Then your money gone
Old 22-12-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Thanks for mentioning this. I didn’t kena the ear blockage thing but they kept Hard selling me package even though I said no multiple times. Now that you mentioned about them pushing for sales, they said my ear cleaning kit is “old and dirty” need to buy new set. My previous set was abt 1 year old at best? Anyway I’m done going to L&D. I used to go there to relax. Nowadays go there more stress from the hard selling.
Old 22-12-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Fuck LD Spa la…Sooner or later going to close down….Pay like that kana cock tease…Singapore really full of kumgong. The kind of service they provide, it is like $5 in Ho Chi Min…
Old 23-12-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

the ladies are all commission driven. hence, ask u to top up this top up that. that is the issue when you suddenly open many outlets. QC is gone. last time when she was at TPY, service was good and attentive.

now is finish, go off.
Old 23-12-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
the ladies are all commission driven. hence, ask u to top up this top up that. that is the issue when you suddenly open many outlets. QC is gone. last time when she was at TPY, service was good and attentive.

now is finish, go off.
Then matter of time it is gone.
Old 25-12-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Thanks for mentioning this. I didn’t kena the ear blockage thing but they kept Hard selling me package even though I said no multiple times. Now that you mentioned about them pushing for sales, they said my ear cleaning kit is “old and dirty” need to buy new set. My previous set was abt 1 year old at best? Anyway I’m done going to L&D. I used to go there to relax. Nowadays go there more stress from the hard selling.
Sorry to say that but the first set of kit is kum lan already. Got such thing one? Like go cut hair need to buy a set of trimmers, scissors? Or going restaurant must use my set of utensils? Lol! Damn funny……if they don’t know how to clean the fuck tools in dettol, then they should retire and not work
Old 26-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

I wanted to try a pretty lady at textile center. Not sure any happening …..
Old 31-12-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Why no ask wow, you so big stick want to ice cream?

Quote:
Best to ask the laoban lily. Maybe she post to other branch or left the company.

Now L&D alot of new blood. I don't like the new staffs. They very rough and not gentle at all. dig ear also fking pain knn. and they keep want push their package despite lily's policy of not pushing package.

Every visit they will ask" wah u so handsome la, want do facial addon, want do manicure addon etc"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1