The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 18
hellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud of
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
did you pay? or just ignore?
Don't want any trouble so just pay
Old 03-12-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read some bros in sharing Sxxx at S Garden good at teasing. Base on some obvious hints, actually you can find it easily by Google.

Looks wise, can see is young and pretty. But need to discount from their FB PAGE.

Opt for normal entrance, but was urge and convinced by her to top for premium entrance. Teasing wise, I feel is better than average. But what I like is she will slowly finish you off. Unlike others will faster the pace to finish.
Old 03-12-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellme View Post
Don't want any trouble so just pay
No trouble at all. The ml will be more scared of trouble than you. 80 for hj is ridiculous.
Old 04-12-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 4
sibehcham is a Helpful and Caring Samstersibehcham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited the spa which ex-N*lly used to work in. Curtain partitions. Been quite a while never visit this spa ever since covid started. The counter asked if I'm have came before and luckily I know this spa used to have uniform so I know previously what color of the uniform they wore. I think the current spa has changed management since I saw the ML wearing their own t-shirt. This spa probably has 3 ML. The one massaged me is also the counter lady, slightly plump but acceptable. Given paper underwear before session. Massage strength was quite good, most of the time focused on my back. Halfway tear the underwear as she wants to massage more internal leg. When my back and legs are done, she auto do teasing. Played my balls and a bit of my didi head. Maybe not that kind of extreme teasing but at least better than some spa with straightaway ask GQ with no teasing at all. Maybe a few mins, requested me to turn over. She sat on the right, her right hand stroking my did and left hand playing my nip. My hand auto moved to her tits. She automatically roll up her t-shirt and exposed her B boots. Sensitive nips. Session finished, standard damage. Didn't get her name thou. Maybe will come again.
Old 05-12-2021, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer09 View Post
Read some bros in sharing Sxxx at S Garden good at teasing. Base on some obvious hints, actually you can find it easily by Google.

Looks wise, can see is young and pretty. But need to discount from their FB PAGE.

Opt for normal entrance, but was urge and convinced by her to top for premium entrance. Teasing wise, I feel is better than average. But what I like is she will slowly finish you off. Unlike others will faster the pace to finish.
So what your total dmg ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
No trouble at all. The ml will be more scared of trouble than you. 80 for hj is ridiculous.
Agree but sometime small brain takeover. Recently visited ML straight want 100. If 50 limited roam. Told her 80 and topless. Would say decent, but expensive. Overall dmg 130.

Not at north east though
Old 05-12-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone try the hougang blk 6xx hxx txxx healthcenter?
Old 05-12-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Wade03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibehcham View Post
Just visited the spa which ex-N*lly used to work in. Curtain partitions. Been quite a while never visit this spa ever since covid started. The counter asked if I'm have came before and luckily I know this spa used to have uniform so I know previously what color of the uniform they wore. I think the current spa has changed management since I saw the ML wearing their own t-shirt. This spa probably has 3 ML. The one massaged me is also the counter lady, slightly plump but acceptable. Given paper underwear before session. Massage strength was quite good, most of the time focused on my back. Halfway tear the underwear as she wants to massage more internal leg. When my back and legs are done, she auto do teasing. Played my balls and a bit of my didi head. Maybe not that kind of extreme teasing but at least better than some spa with straightaway ask GQ with no teasing at all. Maybe a few mins, requested me to turn over. She sat on the right, her right hand stroking my did and left hand playing my nip. My hand auto moved to her tits. She automatically roll up her t-shirt and exposed her B boots. Sensitive nips. Session finished, standard damage. Didn't get her name thou. Maybe will come again.
Bro care to share ctc?
Old 05-12-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 11
MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can share contact?
Old 06-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Care to share the contact?
Old 06-12-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dhonumber3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share contacts?
Old 06-12-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello bro,

Any one able to intro and pm me for any massage and happy ending at Compassvale/Sengkang?

Will be free this evening to go down! Need a good rub.

TIA to all Bros!
Old 06-12-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Go check out the thread on Jalan Kayu. There are several joints there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Hello bro,

Any one able to intro and pm me for any massage and happy ending at Compassvale/Sengkang?

TIA to all Bros!
Old 07-12-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Hello bro,

TIA to all Bros!
Pm you, cheer.
Old 07-12-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slimygreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
Pm you, cheer.
Hi bro! can PM me too?
Old 07-12-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried the new gal Y*Y*, is she better than S*O* ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread