The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all
Re: anal club

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
haha once i started doing DP, it's so hard to go back to just one hole being fucked.
Tat was also the reason why I was unwilling to let my ex fuck dp back then. I know she is adventurous to try it, but I am just worried she will go addicted to it. Now I regret for not trying it!
Old 01-12-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
u dun be newbie la... saliva where got shiok, will dry up and can spread covid.. use those thick thick type lube.. wont dry so fast, can create a cushion feeling so can pump hard fast deep for long time also wont be uncomfortable or pain...
lol i love using saliva? cannot meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyLoveThong View Post
Tat was also the reason why I was unwilling to let my ex fuck dp back then. I know she is adventurous to try it, but I am just worried she will go addicted to it. Now I regret for not trying it!
haha definitely will get addicted.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol i love using saliva? cannot meh.
of coz can la.. u want to use tabasco sauce also can... i just sharing the thick thick kind of lube more shiok thats all...
Old 02-12-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Haha, this kinda remind myself of my younger days.. I used the minty flavour lube from durex with my ex-gf for anal.. it’s really burning and stinging her asshole throughout the session.. we have since learnt from our mistakes.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
of coz can la.. u want to use tabasco sauce also can... i just sharing the thick thick kind of lube more shiok thats all...
Old 02-12-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck til gaogao and wet after she cum fuck her ass….
Old 02-12-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Fuck til gaogao and wet after she cum fuck her ass….
Usually the case, I will fuck my ex till she is damn wet and squirts, then will pump into her tight ass and she will be super high and trembles in orgasm!
Old 02-12-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Yah man shiok
Old 03-12-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
barneyroxss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
haha once i started doing DP, it's so hard to go back to just one hole being fucked.

Found this to be quite interesting and went ahead with the purchase. Looked promising for DP. But the rubber ring holding on to girth is so tight, can't wear it for too long.
Before anyone asks - no, not fortunate enough to find a gal for anal yet. Just used with one for double-pussy, hand-held 🙂
Old 03-12-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyroxss View Post

Found this to be quite interesting and went ahead with the purchase. Looked promising for DP. But the rubber ring holding on to girth is so tight, can't wear it for too long.
Before anyone asks - no, not fortunate enough to find a gal for anal yet. Just used with one for double-pussy, hand-held 🙂
wtf double pussy???? that sounds way too tight.
Old 03-12-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
wtf double pussy???? that sounds way too tight.
I thought so too when we first tried, until she picked it up herself and slipped it in with me inside. I guess there really isn't any going back once you've tried 2
Old 03-12-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyroxss View Post
I thought so too when we first tried, until she picked it up herself and slipped it in with me inside. I guess there really isn't any going back once you've tried 2
wtffff i tried dp before but even i dont dare double pussy
Old 03-12-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, guess its not for everyone. But apparently if you can manage to, both cum harder. Trick is to slip in one after the other, not together. I should feedback this design flaw to California Exotics ��
Old 06-12-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i do love anal sex, is exciting. my fwb in SB do the same, they love it so much
Old 06-12-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

anyone wants to invite for the anal club?
Old 06-12-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
many people want and say it is shocked
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1