The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
covidevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstercovidevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

talk cock many
full of shit
Old 04-12-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
I like what you said bro warbird. It sounds like reading The Game by Neil Strauss or Street Hustler by Tom Torero.
Bro, tks.

Yeah, we all read. But reading alone is not enough. It's about doing and being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Hi bro warbird, may I know where is your hunting ground nowadays? It seems like the ktvs in peace centre will be closed for good soon?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...5L6bUrdITzQdcv
Bro,

The last time I booked a woman was on Jan 9th, 2020 at The Lord in PC. I did meet a new girl, who was introduced by a lady friend, last Oct for dinner. She was not my type.

I have had more than one LP most of the time since 2009. I have been quite satiated. The need for another pussy is not urgent. Besides, there has been a dearth of my type of young women and SYTs in the last 3-4 years.

I had enjoyed free tours or outings to TAM and PC joints since early 2009. TAM joints closed in Jan 2015 and PC joints have been effectively closed in March 2020.

Where would I find new girls? Perhaps I would get girls directly from PRC, TW HK, or Thailand after easing of travel restrictions.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-12-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks.

Yeah, we all read. But reading alone is not enough. It's about doing and being.

Bro,

The last time I booked a woman was on Jan 9th, 2020 at The Lord in PC. I did meet a new girl, who was introduced by a lady friend, last Oct for dinner. She was not my type

I have had more than one LP most of the time since 2009. I have been quite satiated. The need for another pussy is not urgent. Besides, there has been a dearth of my type of young women and SYTs in the last 3-4 years.

I had enjoyed free tours or outings to TAM and PC joints since early 2009. TAM joints closed in Jan 2015 and PC joints have been effectively closed in March 2020.

Where would I find new girls? Perhaps I would get girls directly from PRC, TW HK, or Thailand after easing of travel restrictions.

Cheers!

Bro WB

I agree. Guess we are in different markets though.
Old 12-12-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
I agree. Guess we are in different markets though.
Yes, very different.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 01-02-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good evening,

Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Lunar New Year 2022!

Huat Ah!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-02-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Good evening,

I have several interesting quotes:

A woman will not make you happy if you are not already happy. You must make yourself happy. She is just the icing on a cake and should never be your entire life or reason for existence. - Speakeasy

----------

Your issue is you do not have enough prospects and certainly no plates. If you had plates or attractive prospects, you would not put up with silliness like taking forever to get the girl's number.

With women, the rule is cheesy but true. Talk to one and you'll have none. Talk to many and you will have plenty. - Stoic

----------

Women act on the "emotions" and "feelings" you generate in them, never logic. Throw logic out when dealing with women, and ignore what they say.

Women will say one thing, then do something completely different. A woman's actions will tell you everything.

Furthermore, never get frustrated or angry with women. Just get disappointed. - Mr.Positive

----------

If you are unsure, always err on the side of patience and restraint. Slowing down the game, especially early, drives women crazy and into your hands. - Samspade

----------

Give her a little "sneak up from behind kiss attack around the neck" (or something physically affectionate) that's so stereotypical in romance movies yet not used enough in real life.

I've never not had a girlfriend giggle, smile, and squeak with delight after doing this, but that's just something I like to do. - Qmanchoo

Happy Lunar New Year to all of you!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 07-02-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
XXXPPP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going KTV today?
Old 08-02-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXPPP View Post
Anyone going KTV today?
Bro, no legal KTVs in SG.

I'm waiting for them to reopen soon.

Can still book a girl to go for dinner. But I need to see many girls in person before choosing.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-02-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Good evening,

What an auspicious night!

'Guru' Allen just sent me this article. Actually, I have read something very similar before.

It's good to read it again.
Here Is How to Get DUMPED

Don Juan,

Are you the jealous type?

I hope not!

Jealousy is one of the quickest and surest ways to get DUMPED.

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. It indicates a lack of confidence on your part. And it is an instant turn-off for women.

When you act in a jealous fashion you tell her that you don't feel worthy of her love and that you're worried she will find one of the many, many guys out there who are better than you.

Not to mention the fact that jealousy is an incredibly annoying personality trait. Which definitely will not help you.

Project Confidence

Never forget that women are attracted to confidence in men.

If a woman realizes that you lack confidence, then she will lose respect for you. And if she doesn't respect you, she won't love you, as respect is a prerequisite for love.

Every time you act like a jealous idiot, you deservedly lose more of that respect. And she will start to look around for someone better. Someone more confident and less jealous.

Now, don't try to tell me that you're the jealous type not because of a lack of confidence, but because you really love and care about this girl. Or because you can't trust her.

I'm not buying it... and she won't either.

Your Insecurity

Jealousy is about YOU and your feelings of insecurity. Your lack of confidence. Your feelings of inferiority.

It's your problem. It has nothing to do with her.

(And if you really can't trust this girl, then why waste your time. Find someone that you can trust.)

So what do you do if you ARE the jealous type?

Do This!

Well, since you know that when you act in a jealous fashion you push her away from you, and when you act in a confident fashion you draw her toward you, then it's simple really.

ACT CONFIDENT.

Let her do whatever she wants. Give her all the freedom she wants. Do not try to control her.

Don't complain when she goes out with her friends instead of you. Smile when she says she's going to have lunch with an old boyfriend. Encourage her to go to that male strip club if she wants to.

Proudly display your confidence to her.

And know that ACTING CONFIDENT in the face of these circumstances (which make most men jealous, because most men are not Don Juans like you) will actually draw her to you.

By doing this, you brilliantly turn a negative personality trait (jealousy) into a positive personality trait (self-confidence).

Opportunities to Shine

You should welcome these types of situations and view them as opportunities to display your confidence to her... and to draw her closer to you.

So the next time you start to feel those pangs of jealousy, and you start to worry, and you start getting anxious, and nervous — remember this article and think...

"Awesome! This is an excellent opportunity for me to display my confidence, to set myself apart from all those other guys, and to blow her mind."

It is powerful stuff.

Good luck!

Allen

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-02-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Every time you act like a jealous idiot, you deservedly lose more of that respect. And she will start to look around for someone better. Someone more confident and less jealous.
this struck me hard. jealousy ate me up for a couple of girls i had. skimmed through this thread and took notes haaa. thank you sensei!
Old 26-02-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
this struck me hard. jealousy ate me up for a couple of girls i had. skimmed through this thread and took notes haaa. thank you sensei!
Bro, tks.

It has happened to me before.

Some scientists believe 'contempt' is the kiss of death for a relationship. Perhaps...

But jealousy is certainly not far behind.

Would a man who believes he is the prize be jealous? Of course not. If a lao po leaves him, it's her big loss. That is the mental frame of a real MAN.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-03-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Good evening!

Is anyone getting C positive? Get well soon!

I was in a doc chat grp n someone raised the question of sudden death after COVID infection. Many causes of sudden death. Any viral infections could cause it. But stress and/or unaccustomed n strenuous physical exertion could be a cause.

I then mentioned the tragic case of Godfrey Gao.

https://mustsharenews.com/godfrey-ga...orking-stress/

Godfrey was 35. Height 6'5" (1.95m). He was a handsome devil. Appeared very fit and healthy too.

In my younger yrs I thought I had to be very tall and very handsome to deserve the prettiest SYT. Looking like Godfrey Gao would have been a dream for me (well, not anymore).

It was a self-fulfilling prophecy. I was never able to get the type of girls I wanted until I knew what masculine attributes were really attractive to girls/women, in the primitive parts of their brains.

I was a failure with women. I was frustrated and desperate. I tried to improve every which way. I made the discovery after a lot of reading n research. But I had doubts initially. Knowing and doing are different. Doing and being are different too.

My preconceived bias and beliefs in my subconscious mind were sabotaging me. I knew I had to remove all the negativities which had been deeply ingrained in my brain.

Reprogramming my subconscious mind has been a slow and arduous journey. I'm making steady progress...

BTW, I don't feel jealous or insecure if a guy like Godfrey or any other man becomes very attracted to a LP or a 'dream girl.'

Why? I behave as if 100 very cute SYTs are calling me and wanting to fxxk me every day...

That is an extremely masculine mental frame and the only right mindset.

BTW, very tall people usually have a shorter life expectancy.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-03-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Good evening to all samsters,

I received the newsletter from an old friend on Why Women Cheat....

Hey, it's Mike Fiore…

And welcome to your weekly newsletter.

In this week's issue, I'm going to talk about the psychological triggers that make women willing to cheat even on men they truly do love . . (yikes!)

Ernest asks:

“She's someone else's girlfriend. We've been hanging out for almost six months and I am so craving to fuck her. I told her how I FEEL about her but...She won't give me SOME. WHAT DO I DO TO GET HER IN BED?” —Ernest

Hey Ernest... Man, I can practically SEE your blue balls through the computer screen. You should get those looked at.

More seriously though, I know where you're coming from. We've all been in that situation where the unattainable women drive us to crazy frenzy and TYPING IN ALL CAPS to relationship experts online.

It's MADDENING.

She's with another guy (maybe even a buddy of yours) but when you see her she gives you those "bedroom eyes" and you feel like you're about to burst through your pants.

And when she catches you looking . . . catches you NEEDING her she gets this coy smile on her face that feel from your nose to your balls and you just want to GRAB her and TAKE her right then and there.

But you don't because . . .well, because that's a really horrible, horrible idea.

Anyway, let's talk about WHY women DO cheat in relationships, why she hasn't (and probably won't) ever hopped into bed with you, and what you should actually do about it.

So . . .

Why Women Cheat . . .

Really quickly it's important to understand that even though men have the reputation for being more unfaithful, men and women actually cheat at roughly the exact same ratio.

Women are just BETTER at cheating than men are, take more precautions, and get caught a LOT less often.

Now, when a guy cheats it's USUALLY just blunt, crazy lust or the option to have a new woman after being in a monogamous thing for a while.

But women are more complicated (duh.)

When a woman cheats on a guy it's because . . .

1. She feels underappreciated, neglected, or ignored by her boyfriend/husband.

2. She craves intimacy and connection that she's not getting from her guy (kissing, cuddling, actual conversation.)

3. She's bored or lonely or depressed in her current situation.

4. She doesn't feel WANTED or APPRECIATED.

5. She's got all of her self worth and self esteem wrapped up in being sexually attractive to men.

See what's not in the top five? "Because she's horny."

That happens, but it's actually pretty rare.

So Why Hasn't this woman slept with YOU (and why is she probably NEVER going to sleep with you?)

Because she's playing with you like a sexy cat with a ball of string. (Duh.)

From the sounds of things you're giving her exactly what she wants . . . attention and a self-esteem boost and a feeling of POWER.

She's getting off on being WANTED so badly by you (and why wouldn't she?)

And if you've been doing this for 6 freaking months the likelihood of her ever-changing her mind and dragging you into a closet is pretty much nil.

In general, women make an unconscious decision about whether they would EVER sleep with a guy within about 15 seconds of meeting him.

And your 15 seconds were a LONG time ago.

And telling her how you FEEL was . . . well, it wasn't smart.

So What Do You Do?

Well, I talk about this in "Make Her Beg To Be Your Girlfriend" but you flip the switch . . .

You STOP giving her compliments. You STOP staring at her like a tiger looking at steak.

You STOP hitting on her or coming on to her in any way. Without saying a damned word about it you put her FIRMLY in the "Friend Zone," talk to her about the other girls you're with (even ask for her advice), and move the hell on.

If she's as low self-esteem as it sounds that'll have a devastating effect on her.

But who cares about that . . . it's mostly just good for YOU to stop obsessing about the unattainable woman and move on with your life.

And hell, even if she DOES show up at your door wearing nothing but a raincoat and a quivering "like me" smile, you're better off turning her down.

Being "the other guy" is bad mojo and ethically a bad idea anyway.

Move on, man. Move on. She's not worth it. (Even if she does have breasts like pointy, firm cakes.)

Best

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 16-03-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chiongster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Good evening to all samsters,

I received the newsletter from an old friend on Why Women Cheat....

Hey, it's Mike Fiore…

And welcome to your weekly newsletter.

In this week's issue, I'm going to talk about the psychological triggers that make women willing to cheat even on men they truly do love . . (yikes!)

Ernest asks:

“She's someone else's girlfriend. We've been hanging out for almost six months and I am so craving to fuck her. I told her how I FEEL about her but...She won't give me SOME. WHAT DO I DO TO GET HER IN BED?” —Ernest

Hey Ernest... Man, I can practically SEE your blue balls through the computer screen. You should get those looked at.

More seriously though, I know where you're coming from. We've all been in that situation where the unattainable women drive us to crazy frenzy and TYPING IN ALL CAPS to relationship experts online.

It's MADDENING.

She's with another guy (maybe even a buddy of yours) but when you see her she gives you those "bedroom eyes" and you feel like you're about to burst through your pants.

And when she catches you looking . . . catches you NEEDING her she gets this coy smile on her face that feel from your nose to your balls and you just want to GRAB her and TAKE her right then and there.

But you don't because . . .well, because that's a really horrible, horrible idea.

Anyway, let's talk about WHY women DO cheat in relationships, why she hasn't (and probably won't) ever hopped into bed with you, and what you should actually do about it.

So . . .

Why Women Cheat . . .

Really quickly it's important to understand that even though men have the reputation for being more unfaithful, men and women actually cheat at roughly the exact same ratio.

Women are just BETTER at cheating than men are, take more precautions, and get caught a LOT less often.

Now, when a guy cheats it's USUALLY just blunt, crazy lust or the option to have a new woman after being in a monogamous thing for a while.

But women are more complicated (duh.)

When a woman cheats on a guy it's because . . .

1. She feels underappreciated, neglected, or ignored by her boyfriend/husband.

2. She craves intimacy and connection that she's not getting from her guy (kissing, cuddling, actual conversation.)

3. She's bored or lonely or depressed in her current situation.

4. She doesn't feel WANTED or APPRECIATED.

5. She's got all of her self worth and self esteem wrapped up in being sexually attractive to men.

See what's not in the top five? "Because she's horny."

That happens, but it's actually pretty rare.

So Why Hasn't this woman slept with YOU (and why is she probably NEVER going to sleep with you?)

Because she's playing with you like a sexy cat with a ball of string. (Duh.)

From the sounds of things you're giving her exactly what she wants . . . attention and a self-esteem boost and a feeling of POWER.

She's getting off on being WANTED so badly by you (and why wouldn't she?)

And if you've been doing this for 6 freaking months the likelihood of her ever-changing her mind and dragging you into a closet is pretty much nil.

In general, women make an unconscious decision about whether they would EVER sleep with a guy within about 15 seconds of meeting him.

And your 15 seconds were a LONG time ago.

And telling her how you FEEL was . . . well, it wasn't smart.

So What Do You Do?

Well, I talk about this in "Make Her Beg To Be Your Girlfriend" but you flip the switch . . .

You STOP giving her compliments. You STOP staring at her like a tiger looking at steak.

You STOP hitting on her or coming on to her in any way. Without saying a damned word about it you put her FIRMLY in the "Friend Zone," talk to her about the other girls you're with (even ask for her advice), and move the hell on.

If she's as low self-esteem as it sounds that'll have a devastating effect on her.

But who cares about that . . . it's mostly just good for YOU to stop obsessing about the unattainable woman and move on with your life.

And hell, even if she DOES show up at your door wearing nothing but a raincoat and a quivering "like me" smile, you're better off turning her down.

Being "the other guy" is bad mojo and ethically a bad idea anyway.

Move on, man. Move on. She's not worth it. (Even if she does have breasts like pointy, firm cakes.)

Best

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

Very good advice and i frequently read your posts. We need self confidence to attain this level. Being rich sure helps alot. Make $$ then make love more.
Old 18-03-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice thread here Warbird and very interesting perspective you have. (which is similar to mine)
Hopefully one day when Covid restrictions are lifted we can have a drink or 2 at KTV.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1