The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 29-11-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Thanks @WesternWoods, @masterl12, @ahha2011 for your support!
Old 29-11-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(Continuation)

“Zuo bian di er wei mei nv” (pretty girl second from left), I told mama-san. I swear her eyebrows were raised. But mama-san also seemed relieved someone had chosen Teri. This was some 8 years ago in a KTV along Sophia Road. For the next 7 years (till covid hit in early 2020), I had a “strange / interesting / dunno how to explain” friendship with Teri.

Although Teri was not the most visually appealing among the six or seven KTV hostesses that mama-san paraded in front of us, I chose her because I wanted someone “different” that night.

All the other hostesses had similar traits – sexy dresses exhibiting varying degrees of exposed breasts, dolled-up faces with meticulously groomed hair, and in my wicked imagination, capable blow-job mouths when activated. They smiled seductively and struck poses designed to highlight their chests while tucking in their stomachs.

Teri wore a knee-length, simple black dress which did not have a plunging neckline. Her long straight hair flowed naturally, and she looked at us (four guys including me) with an air of arrogance, almost in contempt. Another thing about Teri which stood out, she was the tallest at about 1.7m, the slim and tall type.

I occasionally chose KTV girls who look hard-to-get, or seemed indifferent. Maybe it’s the animal instinct I periodically have, to enjoy a higher sense of satisfaction should I manage to, let’s call it “have her aligned with my preferences”. Teri fitted the bill.

For the next couple of hours, we guys do what we (can) do inside a KTV room. While my friends were pleased with the company and physical access of their chosen gals, Teri remained a relatively quiet, but ever-present and supportive companion by my side. She anticipated my needs…fruits, top-up drinks, lit cigarettes… she “made me sound good” when I fail in high-pitched tunes by taking over the mike… she drank on my behalf when I lost in consecutively dice games. She even waited for me outside the rest room with a warm towel. While most KTV girls can do all these, it was Teri’s unassuming manner which stood out.

Teri seemed contented attending to me, and just leaning by my side with her hand on my lap. On my part, seeing that she was more reserved than the other girls, I did not attempt to survey her body. But I did feel, as she leaned on me, her flat abdomen, maybe even with a little abs; and what looked and felt like disproportionately large breasts for a lean body, but I was not sure if she was wearing an up-sized bra.

As we prepared to leave ahead of our midnight massage appointment, the hostesses were all over the guys, in a final push for generous tips. Teri put her elbow around mine and rested her head on my shoulder, with her right breast tightly pressed against my body.

“You are a gentleman”, she whispered in Chinese. “I hope to see you again.”

As I left the KTV, I concluded that Teri simply had an arrogant face. Despite her cool demeanour, she was service-oriented and there when I needed her without asking. In fact, I found her sultry – an attraction which never fails to please, if you can unleash her inner passion…

(To be continued)
Old 30-11-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
geetimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, hoping for more
Old 01-12-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetimes View Post
Nice update bro, hoping for more
Thanks, bro. Cumming
Old 01-12-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

As I left the KTV, I concluded that Teri simply had an arrogant face. Despite her cool demeanour, she was service-oriented and there when I needed her without asking. In fact, I found her sultry – an attraction which never fails to please, if you can unleash her inner passion…

- - - - -

The following week, we were back at the KTV, us same guys. (The same) mama-san had new girls to recommend, supposedly with higher playability. My three friends opted for the new batch of hostesses. Seeing my hesitance to choose, Mama-san recommended a foxy looking gal, complete with a floral motif tattoo peering out of her generously exposed breast. I politely declined.

“Where’s Teri?”, I asked mama-san.

Teri walked into the room in a fitting turquoise coloured dress, her long hair making a sweeping statement. She looked more beautiful than last week, and I caught my three friends staring at Teri’s chest, which was more pronounced this time due to her dress’s cutting. It was a good 34C, plus her slim waist and flat stomach made it look super impressive. Teri recognized me instantly and planted a light kiss on my cheek before sitting down next to me.

Throughout the night, Teri did not speak much, but like before, her presence was distinct. She was like a young mistress watching over my needs, my well-being. At the end of the night, we have had quite a bit to drink but were still sober. One of the guys had left earlier. The other two guys made deals with their respective girls to nearby Hotel 81 Selegie, ostensibly to de-tox and de-stress further.

“Where are you staying?”, I asked Teri in Chinese as the bill and tips were settled. I realized she stayed just 15min away from me. Let me send you home, I offered. “Ma fan ni le” (I will trouble you, then), Teri replied. She smiled widely for the first time.

Twenty minutes later, I was downstairs having a smoke, waiting for the valet to bring my car. Several ladies (and guys) trooped out of the building lobby, including Teri. She wore a plain white t-shirt and ripped jeans shorts with a stylish messenger bag draped diagonally across her chest, making her twin peaks look bigger than ever. I was determined to establish if they were indeed as big as it looked, or it was some fancy plus-sized bra. I also realized she had long, slim and fair legs, which I never saw when she was in her knee length dress in the dimly-lit KTV room.

Teri squatted next to me and started smoking. It wasn’t a classy pose but somehow she oozed sexiness in that unglam position. I found myself squatting beside her, looking like an executive Beng in my baby blue business shirt and grey tailored trousers. Teri laughed and offered me a cigarette. It’s been a while since I sucked on a Virgin Slim menthol.

You smell of liquor, Teri commented (we spoke in Mandarin all the time) as we drove towards her apartment. I suggested we both smelt the same and she laughed again. I began to see a relaxed young lady (she was 22 then), very different from the cool demeanour she put up at the KTV.

“Drop off”, I told the guard as he raised the security barrier to let my car pass. I’m not sure if he cared, as he continued speaking on his mobile phone. “Shang lai he bei re cha cai hui qu” (come up for a hot tea before you go), Teri said. I parked at the visitor’s lot and followed Teri to her place.

She occupied the master bedroom in an old, three-bedroom apartment. Besides a queen size bed, a two-panel build-in wardrobe and a chest of drawers which doubled up as her dressing table, the room was spartan. A portable clothes rack with some items of clothing stood at the corner of the room. The items included t-shirts, and matching sets of bras and panties.

“Sit on the bed”, Teri said (there wasn’t any chair in the room, anyway). She went to the common kitchen and returned with two cups of hot Chinese tea. She placed her cup on the chest of drawers. “Open the window if you want to smoke, there’s an ashtray by the side. I’m going to wash up”, she said and went into the en-suite bathroom.

I rolled-up my sleeves to my elbow and had a smoke by the window, blowing outwards into the cool air. I was still looking out of the window, after finishing my cigarette, when Teri came out of the bathroom wearing an over-sized grey t-shirt. I knew she did not wear a bra as I could roughly make out the little bouncy movements from her chest. But I was not sure if she wore shorts/panties as her big t-shirt covered her thighs.

“Can I wash my face?”, I asked Teri. She nodded and drank her tea. I must say the hot tea and cold water face wash helped. I felt refreshed. Stepping back into the bedroom, Teri asked for my WeChat to scan my contact.

“Zao dian xiu xi ba” (rest early), she said after sending a smiley face to my WeChat. I took a step closer to her and opened my arms. Teri stepped forward and hugged me. I could feel her soft, big breasts warming my chest. Discreetly, I tried to feel for her panties line around her waist… there was none!

My cock began to harden, realizing she was bra-less and panty-less underneath the big t-shirt. I backed off before my cock began to poke her.
Teri accompanied me to the living room and waited while I laced up my shoes. There was a bunch of ladies’ shoes, mostly heels, I think the other occupants could be fellow KTV hostesses.

“Man dian kai che” (drive slowly), Teri said. Her breasts bushed against my chest as she reached out to kiss my cheek. I could feel her hardened nipples. I left her apartment with a bulging cock. I hope she would invite me to her apartment again.

(To be continued)
Old 01-12-2021, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have no doubt there's lotsa KC going on by the ladies... but it seems some of them would've stayed with you if you asked 😅
Old 01-12-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update!!
Old 01-12-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
GanBuayPaiSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more of Teri!
Old 01-12-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
I have no doubt there's lotsa KC going on by the ladies... but it seems some of them would've stayed with you if you asked 😅
Oh, no doubt, bro! The KC game was/is very strong, I’ve met a few very good actresses through the years. But there were also “innocent lambs” to be had. I had historically gone for the latter, self-believing that I was protecting them from big bad wolfs who could do greater harm (than me) .
Old 01-12-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

“Man dian kai che” (drive slowly), Teri said. Her breasts bushed against my chest as she reached out to kiss my cheek. I could feel her hardened nipples. I left her apartment with a bulging cock. I hope she would invite me to her apartment again.

- - - - -

I did not go to the KTV again for the next few weeks due to frequent work travel. Late one night, as I prepared to go to bed in my Tokyo hotel room, Teri sent me a message.

“Xia zhou hui guo. Yi qi chi fan?” (going back to China next week. Have a meal together?)

It was a Monday evening and the Korea BBQ place in Tanjong Pagar which Teri chose was busy and understandably noisy. After a hearty dinner, we walked a good 15min in the direction of Shenton Way, where I had left my car earlier after a client meeting prior to dinner with Teri.

The CBD at night was a ghost town with hardly any human or car traffic. Nevertheless, I took Teri’s hand when we crossed the roads. I didn’t look at her to see her reaction, but she clutched my fingers firmly each time. As it was just after 9pm, most shops were closing soon, so I suggested we go somewhere less noisy, and with a more relaxed atmosphere for coffee. I did not suggest going to a bar or having (alcoholic) drinks because I thought Teri would have had enough of it in the course of her work.

“I smell like Korea BBQ”, Teri said to me in Chinese. “I want to go back and have a shower first”, she continued. I took it as an informal invite for me to go to her apartment.

In the car driving to her place, Teri asked that we stop by somewhere to buy coffee as she does not have any coffee at home. It was as direct as it could be, we’re going to have coffee at her place. I made a small detour and went to a gas station to buy instant cappuccino after asking her what she preferred. Of course, I bought something else to standby: condoms.

“You smell like Korean BBQ too!”, Teri remarked as I stepped back into the car after buying stuff at the gas station. I don’t know if she had been intentionally dropping light hints, like going back to shower and having coffee at her place, or she was just being herself. Regardless, I felt it’s best to seize the situation. “You’re right!”, I readily agreed. “Maybe I should also have a shower!” I said nonchalantly.

There were two ladies in the living room, putting final touches to their make-up using the full-length wall mirror when Teri and I arrived at her place. Teri was friendly with them. “Peng you guo lai liao tian. Ni men yao he kafei ma?” (friend came over for a chat, you want coffee?), she offered. I put on my most innocent face and greeted her housemates (both from China). Her housemates said they were going out soon.

I sat on Teri’s bed as she went to the kitchen. I could hear the kettle starting to whistle, she was boiling water. Teri came back to the room with one of those foldable Ikea chairs. She pulled a few pieces of tissue from her dressing table (well, chest of drawers) and placed it on the chair. “Put the coffee here later”, she said. “I need to shower”, and with that, Teri took clothing items from her wardrobe and went into the bathroom.

I went to the messy kitchen, found and washed two mugs, and made coffee after the water boiled. Her housemates were no longer in the apartment. There was nothing much to look around - the living room’s main feature was its full-length mirror on one of the walls; the dining table could sit four persons with packets of snacks there for the taking. The small sofa looked relatively new and someone had left their clothes there. I went back to Teri’s room with the coffee, placing it on the Ikea chair-cum-table.

I was standing by the window having a smoke, with the coffee mug in my other hand, when Teri came out of the bathroom. She wore a t-shirt, this time not the baggy one I saw previously, but it was still long, ending about midway down her knees. Teri was a picture of a young office administrator in her “home wear” – above average pretty, not sophisticated and yet exuding a confident vibe. I could not read her.

“Your turn”, she said, as she took a fresh towel from her wardrobe and left it on the bed. I quickly finished my cigarette and headed to shower. Teri was applying face lotion.

I struggled to calm my little brother as I wiped myself dry inside the bathroom after showering. Folding my shirt and trousers, I left it at the edge of the basin. I could see Teri had chucked her t-shirt, pants, bra and panties (what she wore for dinner) into the basket on the floor. I can sometimes be full of anticipation. I was anticipating some action later, and my cock started to play up. Eventually, I decided to wear my underwear so my slight erection can be “contained”, before wrapping the towel around my waist. Teri was sitting at the edge of the bed, playing with her phone when I stepped out of the bathroom. She looked really comfortable, and I was staring at her panties. She probably did not realise (or care) that her t-shirt no longer covered her knees when she sat on the bed.

“I’m going home two days later. But I will be back after a few weeks”, Teri said as she put aside her phone, looking up at me. She had cleared the Ikea chair-cum-table, and I took a seat there.

“I am curious about you”, she started her line of questioning. “I have been with you for several hours, twice, at the KTV. You are mild mannered and well-behaved” (“guai guai de” in Chinese). “At dinner, you were not looking at those pretty girls at the restaurant”, she continued. Then she dropped the bomb.

“Are you gay?”, Teri asked as she looked sharply into my eyes.

I was in equal parts amused and insulted, but maintained my composure. Sitting less than 1-metre away from her, I could see her panties very clearly and as she was speaking, her inevitable chest movements confirmed she had big boobs. I had intentionally placed both my hands on my lap, partially covering and concurrently supressing the growing bulge from my cock.

“Qing ji xu” (please continue), I replied earnestly. I was beginning to enjoy Teri’s curiosity in me. I was also scheming how to fuck her brains out later for suspecting I am gay…..

(To be continued)
Old 03-12-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

“Qing ji xu” (please continue), I replied earnestly. I was beginning to enjoy Teri’s curiosity in me. I was also scheming how to fuck her brains out later for suspecting I am gay…..

Teri rattled on about how I wasn’t touchy at the KTV and why I did not ask for other girls. She was also puzzled why I am so calm the last time I was in here (in her room) when it was just the two of us. Plus “if you did not like me, you would not have asked for me again, or have dinner with me”, she went on.

“So, are you really gay?”, she asked again.

“You are quite talkative tonight”, I started. My image of Teri being a person of few words was shattered, but not in a bad way. I was dealing with a Gen Z gal who no longer could hide her curiosity.

“Do you like me?”, I continued.

“I like customers like you”, Teri said. “Bu nan ying fu” (not difficult to handle), she went on. “Wo zhen de hen hao qi” (I am really curious), she continued, without answering my question. I shifted my backside a little on the hard-surfaced chair, also allowing my erect cock a moment of movement. Before I could say anything else, Teri asked why I was sitting on the uncomfortable chair, and not sit beside her on the bed.

My towel is damp, it will stain your bedsheet, I explained as a matter of fact. She rolled her eyes.

“Ni ke yi qu xia mao jin ya!” (you can remove the towel), Teri looked at me, almost frustratedly. In my mind, I knew I was heading in the right direction – I was slowly, but surely, inching towards unleashing her inner passion. She had begun to seek answers to her curiosity, speaking out passionately as Gen Z’ers do.

I stood up and removed my towel. My fully erected cock was at a 12 o’clock position, which naturally created a massive bulge on my underwear. I sat down on the chair again. Teri stared at my swollen tool, her eyes literally widened and her mouth made an “o” shape.

“Wo de tian a!” (oh my god!), she exclaimed. “Bie xia wo!” (don’t scare me!)

“I am not gay”, I said in English. I think Teri understood what I said.

“Why are you still sitting on the chair!” she blurted out in Chinese. It was not a question. It was a statement of disbelief. Almost displeasure.

“Because my underwear is now damp”, I switched back to speaking in Chinese. I was really pushing it with her.

“Tuo diao” (take it off), Teri looked at me sternly. “Zuo zhe”, she patted on the bed.

I took off my underwear reluctantly, a calculated move that unveiled my super hard cock in slow-mo. Then I walked three steps and sat beside Teri, my naked butt welcomed the cushioning effect of the mattress. More importantly, my exposed cock was now able to breath and move freely.

“Ni xiang zhe me yang?” (“what do you want”, which can be contextualized to “how do you want to deal with it”), Teri asked. She was blushing.

“Ni xiang zhe me yang?”, I asked her back. There was an eerie silence in the room for a few seconds.

“Wo mei tao” (I don’t have condom), she said shyly but smiling to herself. It was a delight to see her flushed, looking down at her feet and suddenly soft-spoken. She had inevitably revealed what she wanted.

“Ni xiang yao?” (you want it?), I teased her. “Mei tao” (no condom), she repeated softly.

“Wo qu na” (I’ll get it), it was my turn to speak softly. I did not wait for a reply. I went back to the bathroom, reached into my trousers pocket and took out the box of condoms I had bought at the gas station earlier.

“Guan teng” (switch off the lights), Teri requested as I stepped out of the bathroom. I only flipped one switch, which so happened to be for the main light. The other switch was for the yellow lights around the cornices. Now the bedroom was much darker but still lighted. The warm glow from the cornices contributed to the increasingly sexually charged atmosphere.

“You are really something”, Teri said in Chinese as I sat beside her again on the bed. “You brought condoms and you can guess the correct switch”. I wasn’t paying attention to her; I was busy tearing off the plastic shrink-wrap on the box of condoms.

“Zhen pei fu ni” (I really admire you), she almost seemed relieved as I took out one condom from the box, tearing off the perforation (pack of 4, Okamoto 003 Platinum). The silver packaging of the condom gleamed in the yellow light.

I rubbed my nose onto Teri’s cheek, gliding downwards slowly towards her neck. My hand rested lightly on her thigh, inching towards her panties…

(To be continued)
Old 04-12-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
pinkcheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping for more!
Old 05-12-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
dreamger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, support!
Old 06-12-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Thanks for your support @pinkcheese and @dreamger. Got a shitload of work deadlines this week, so would probably write again, if I can, towards the end of this week. Stay tuned
Old 06-12-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

TS. No worries…..your livelihood comes first! 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1