The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do I do next? I need answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
If she does not want you to take responsibility at all, what's the point of her informing you and even "proving" her pregnancy to u?

Agreed with other samster said, she could be just playing mind games to guilt-trip u. Even if she "cut off all ties" with her now, nothing can stop her from re-appearing again a few years later to claim money for the child's expenses etc

We do not know 100% what's on her mind or her agenda now so I do not want to judge prematurely too. But here what I suggest for your own protection:

1) Keep those messages/voicemails etc where she said she does not want you to be responsible/participate in her child. U never know when u need those as evidence in future against a claim or court case

2) Ask yourself how probable is the child 100% yours. Do you engage in raw and shoot inside with her regularly? Is she seeing you exclusively only? If it is only a one-off intercourse where you guys did raw... how likely you will be so "lucky" to get her pregnant
No point keep anything, if really ts's kids then wc kick in and ts cannot escape the maintenance of kid.
Ts learn to protect yourself in your next fucking
Old 03-11-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
No leh.. too ugly. Nobody want lor.
Sad. :P
Your requirement too high, disqualify lot of guys here hehe
Old 03-11-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revitalizer View Post
PRC ML just told me that she have my child. She wants me to have no part of it and she wants to continue to give birth.

Am I screwed?

Serious discussions only, much appreciated.
1. S-pass holders are allowed to get pregnant and can marry in Singapore. WP holders cannot. That is the reason why WP holders need to go for a 6-monthly check-up at a doctor. If she is caught during her 6-monthly health check-up her WO will be instantly cancelled. Check with her, very clearly, if she is holding a WP or an S-pass. If you know her full name, birthday, FIN number then you can key in her particulars in EPOnline and you will know the answer.

2. As the mother of the baby, she can force a paternity test at any point in time and you will become liable for the child's upkeep. This is your obligation under the law (she may not know this already, but I figured you should because one day she will somehow know the truth). If I were you, I will be upfront with her and tell her what your liabilities are. I do not know of any way for you to be released of your liability, even if she gives you a written assurance she can go back and claim child maintenance from you later on, so long that you are really the father of the baby.

3. Since you are not married, ask her what she really sees in the future for the two of you. A baby is not a trifling matter, it will change her life as it will change yours. My ex PRC ML was pregnant with my baby and she aborted without telling me. I still burn incense for the unborn aborted foetus every hungry ghost festival, and on the anniversary of the abortion.

I hope she understands the gravity of the situation and you can both come to an agreement on the next steps. She may need to return to China for an abortion, and if she is in time for the RU386 treatment she will need to rest and abstain from sex for at least 3 months after the procedure.
Old 04-11-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Your requirement too high, disqualify lot of guys here hehe
Don't hijack other people thread liao. Go to my thread.
Sorry!
Old 04-11-2021, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Revitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRevitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
1. S-pass holders are allowed to get pregnant and can marry in Singapore. WP holders cannot. That is the reason why WP holders need to go for a 6-monthly check-up at a doctor. If she is caught during her 6-monthly health check-up her WO will be instantly cancelled. Check with her, very clearly, if she is holding a WP or an S-pass. If you know her full name, birthday, FIN number then you can key in her particulars in EPOnline and you will know the answer.

2. As the mother of the baby, she can force a paternity test at any point in time and you will become liable for the child's upkeep. This is your obligation under the law (she may not know this already, but I figured you should because one day she will somehow know the truth). If I were you, I will be upfront with her and tell her what your liabilities are. I do not know of any way for you to be released of your liability, even if she gives you a written assurance she can go back and claim child maintenance from you later on, so long that you are really the father of the baby.

3. Since you are not married, ask her what she really sees in the future for the two of you. A baby is not a trifling matter, it will change her life as it will change yours. My ex PRC ML was pregnant with my baby and she aborted without telling me. I still burn incense for the unborn aborted foetus every hungry ghost festival, and on the anniversary of the abortion.

I hope she understands the gravity of the situation and you can both come to an agreement on the next steps. She may need to return to China for an abortion, and if she is in time for the RU386 treatment she will need to rest and abstain from sex for at least 3 months after the procedure.
Thanks for the input penguin,

1. I can confirm that she is WP holder. Does point 2 and WC applies if she is WP holder? I am not so sure of her next body check-up date for extension of WP.

2. We have calculated her cycle as well as the date of deed, not sure if everything adds up but she had only did one test and its positive. She will test again.

3. At the moment, she decided to give birth back in China for now. Might leave the baby for her mom to care.

Once again, I am glad that I am not facing this alone. Thanks guys.
Old 04-11-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for the input penguin,

1. I can confirm that she is WP holder. Does point 2 and WC applies if she is WP holder? I am not so sure of her next body check-up date for extension of WP.

2. We have calculated her cycle as well as the date of deed, not sure if everything adds up but she had only did one test and its positive. She will test again.

3. At the moment, she decided to give birth back in China for now. Might leave the baby for her mom to care.

Once again, I am glad that I am not facing this alone. Thanks guys.
The Women's Charter is very clear on the obligations of a parent to maintain a child, whether legitimate or illegitimate. You can read this for yourself, in the link below.

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/WC1961?ProvIds=P1VIII-.

Her employer will get a letter when the time is due for her 6 monthly check up. That said it is obvious that she should leave Singapore before her pregnancy bump becomes visible.

Please discuss again with her what she sees your role to be in the future. A child is no trifling matter.

If she really really wishes to have the child, then please educate her on the benefits of having dual citizenship (especially if the child is a girl)

Last edited by Penguin23; 04-11-2021 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity, spelling and grammar
Old 06-11-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

For the umpteenth time: Condoms are there for a reason.
Old 07-11-2021, 04:05 AM
Samster

Revitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRevitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
She is mind fucking you. Ignore this bitch. I hate mind games.
If she really doesn't want you to be responsible for it and cuts off ties with you completely, she won't even inform you in the first place.
Screw her. She wants you to be tortured and feel guilty. She wants you to feel indebt to her. . Forget her and move on.
Just an update, now she's telling me she might not be pregnant and she would keep me updated anyhow. Maybe LadyRain is right.

She tells me she would do a test again. I feel emotionally drained right now. Shouldn't have gotten myself tangled up with all this in the first place.

My mind is all about WC right now. If she went back to China and give birth where the child gets PRC passport, does WC law in Singapore activates?
Old 07-11-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just an update, now she's telling me she might not be pregnant and she would keep me updated anyhow. Maybe LadyRain is right.

She tells me she would do a test again. I feel emotionally drained right now. Shouldn't have gotten myself tangled up with all this in the first place.

My mind is all about WC right now. If she went back to China and give birth where the child gets PRC passport, does WC law in Singapore activates?
poor guy, have a break
Old 07-11-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PRC ML just told me that she have my child. She wants me to have no part of it and she wants to continue to give birth.

Am I screwed?

Serious discussions only, much appreciated.
You are not screwed.
She is being screwed.

You want to have part in it when you dont even know what she said its true?

Oh Sinkies, oh Sinkies
Old 08-11-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:

If you want some answers, maybe I can help:

1. There is always a small chance of a false positive for a home pregnancy kit. The only 100% test for pregnancy needs to be done in a lab, so the doctor will need to send in her urine sample. This is obviously not ideal, because if she does this in Singapore and the test is positive the doctor has an obligation to report the results to MOM and that will get her WP cancelled almost immediately.

2. Women's Charter can be activated anytime by the mother, she can allege that the child is yours and ask for maintenance years down the road. Your only defense is a negative paternity match.

I used this private paternity kit match service before, it is fairly affordable and all you need is a cheek swab from the child and from you, to disprove paternity.

https://www.genetrack.sg/dna-tests

Obviously a pre-natal paternity test via amniocentesis is highly invasive and very unpleasant. I am not sure if the ML will ever agree to have a 22-gauge 15cm needle poked right into her pregnant belly.

See my earlier link on WC rights of illegitimate children. I am afraid your obligations are absolute, if it is proven that the child is indeed yours.

Last edited by Penguin23; 08-11-2021 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity, spelling and grammar
Old 08-11-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 8
Nicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I think bro Penguin has given you all you need to know and to do about the situation. I would take his advise and ensure as well as make sure if there is a baby coming, where you see your role in it if the baby comes and where she sees you in it.

If there’s no baby I’d advise you to also doubly make sure so you do not create an additional larger regret upon a smaller one.

Aside from that it’s not for us to comment on how u prefer your fuck, prefer to live life and prefer to enjoy yourself. Penguin and I are jumping in largely because we know the impact of children and you owe it to your children to be the best for them regardless of what issues life throws at you in all it’s naked, raw, powerful glory.
Old 09-11-2021, 04:25 AM
Samster

Thank you both of you for all the help.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:

Someone may have written it already but if you want to fuck raw and then come here to ask for such advice, the reply is you want to chiong then you've to be prepared for all this babies, warts and all.

If not, please go and get a pack of 12 and if she confirms she's not pregnant, please also go anal with her from now onwards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1